What kazaks consider thenself asian or european?

They are literal mutts.

Old Iranian population with Turkic/Mongolic admixture plus all the recent Slavs.

>European
what

Aseopean

Asian
>tfw no central asian gf

the superior hapa race

I know a few rich kazakis
they consider themselves rich kazakis. And unlike people on this site don't cling to the need to be classified in some wider belonging.

Jagshemash

They are extreme version of Eurasians.

central asians is how I see them

They are literally Eurasians, but have a large Slavic minority population (Russians and Ukrainians).

The idea of "White" or "Asian" or "Black" are very much an American and some western european country meme. Everyone else just goes by their nationality or ethnicity. Japanese call themselves Japanese. Chinese as Chinese. Indians as Indians. Kazaks as Kazakis. etc They don't call themselves white/black/asian, that's just done in America because everyone in America has lost their home country/culture and can only relate to skin color.

Borat was literally filmed in Romania. Get you facts right.

Exactly. One only has to travel to places like central asia to see how artificial and inapplicable modern american/western european racial categories are.

Turkic.

I absolutely hate this American mentality regarding ethnicity. They have nothing of their own, its hilarious.

Most of those groups you mention don't even have an identification of their ethnicity with their country. China and India have tons of minority groups with their own identity. Europe was/still somewhat is the same way.

The concept of whiteness doesn’t originate with us. I suspect you feel more helpless anger than amusement and that is why you must make up all sorts of ridiculous stories lol
And now, back to never thinking about you again, with full knowledge that you will think of me

>whiteness
Never said anything about that in particular. The issue is the idiotic way races are grouped. No, it didn't originate with Americans, but Americans use it quite a bit. I'm not mad at its use in anthropology or whatever, but rather the attitude almost all Americans have, of defining identity through it, rather than culture, community and ethno-linguistics, which are both more meaningful, traditional and capable of preserving culture.

Besides, I'm "white" by most standards, and yes, I'm mad for being grouped with cultures and ethnicities I have nothing to do with.

>Besides, I'm "white" by most standards
my sides

You have something to say about the actual point in question, or are you going to nitpick on personal details like a child?

I only added that because there's autists on this site who think only Scandanavians are white or whatever. In any case, I nor my family have never considered ourselves "white", nor is that term meaningful in any way.

Who even is Borat? And how is he relevant to Kazakhstan?

So basically Slavs.

>humorless fags

Why even live, man

Doesn't matter
they are subhumans and should be deported back to mongolia from a rightful Indo-Germanic land

>Indo-Germanic
You mean Eastern Iranic? Because those were the main inhabitants of that area, no Indo-Aryans or Slavs or Germanics.

And the only remaining Eastern Iranics of any substantial population are Tajiks and Afghans, lmao.

I mean Indo-Germanic Andronovians/Scythians.

better than anglos mixed with native americans and niggers