Weird shit you do since getting Veeky Forums

>squat down instead of bending over when looking in the fridge or picking something up
>practice heavy deadlift reps with nothing in my hands. Hold my breath and brace properly. Face even goes red.

If anyone saw me lads.

When I'm fucking my gf doggy, I always do it in front of a mirror.

She thinks its so I can see her face.

Mirror sex is awesome, gf moved her bed to face her wardrobe mirrors recently.. Good times lads.

check out my forearms in mirrors

Are you me

My ex used to rent this house along with her friends while at university. Her room had entirely mirrored walls, apart from the floor to ceiling windows overlooking a field, and a small always open walk in wardrobe.

It was so hot. Especially when she was dresses up like some leather clad whore. You know the meme that when you see yourself have sex its disgusting? With us it wasn't true. Used to get so turned on looking at us from all the different fucking angles. We genuinely thought of setting up cameras.

wtf man i do the same

>be standing
>lean on one leg with other up a bit
>pull shoulders back
>tuck chin
>pop knuckles on one hand
and that's just how I check my phone in the checkout isle these days

Flex back numerous times an hour. I bet I look retarded

you look like you have autism when you do this

>walk around my house curling like a madman but nothing is in my hands.

this, mirror sex is hot as fuck. nothing like hitting it doggy and watching in the mirror

hey fuck you buddy

flexing in the bathroom mirror after showering, miring my pathetic noobgains
>mfw i would literally FUCK myself right now

sometimes i even get a bit dizzy when practicing my deadlift form

>Especially when she was dresses up like some leather clad whore

>Doggy gf by the bathroom sink
>See abs
>Solid

>doing an exercise that has marginal benefit and only makes you dizzy af and puts you at risk for all sorts of back pain and injuries if your form isn't perfect on every rep
your loss falling for the diddly meme

I do that too

You're an idiot.

>"no u"

It seems you believe I'm interested in a comment coming from someone who acts and talks like an idiot. You're mistaken and it can't be helped. Happy shitposting I guess, idiot.
99% of the newbies don't learn proper breathing tecniques before approaching the deadlift. It's largely beneficial to master those for all you compound lifts. You'll never, ever, ever get dizzy at a compound lift again.

>hey fuck you buddy
even more autism

I do that also. feels gud

Brace my core and squat down when I have to pick up heavy items

Same