Stop eating

Stop eating.

no

Yesterday I almost succeded, but I ate one 500 cal meal for dinner (3 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon).

Trying again. I just want a solid 5 day fast.

Sucks I'm out of adderall. It really diminishes appetite.

what sort of devilry is turkey bacon? I am european, we don't have that shit here. Sounds disgusting.

It's actually pretty good desu

Stop shitposting.

It tastes like inexpensive deli ham.

why? you want me to stay a hungry skeletor?

I eat like four hours a day, feels good man

If I drink coffee with protein powder in the morning, and only water and coffee till dinner is that still IF?

No. One scoop of protein powder has well over 100 kcal.

You also shouldn't really drink coffee.

>protein powder

not whey I hope, that causes a bigger insulin response than pure sugar, which will knock you out of ketosis

100% whey. Well that's fucked, what kind should I be using?

Nothing, you don't fucking need food all the time.

nothing, just stop eating.

or eat fish

I do need to hit my protein macros daily though and supplementing is helpful for that on some days. You phrased it like whey is the issue as though there was proper alternative
Some of you fasting fags are cancerously hostile.

Take your whey with your dinner, dumbass, you need a certain duration without ANY calories in order to actually be in a fasted state. What you're doing is just eating fewer meals in a day.

Then don't say
>I hope you don't mean Whey protein
As though the type of protein was the issue rather than the time of consumption you mongrel

That wasn't me.

Some argue that BCAAs won't knock you out of a fasted state, personally I disagree and think that EVERYTHING you consume in a day should be done within the eating window.

Good to know. Thanks for the advice user, I hadn't intentionally been on the IF train, but due to skipping breakfast often and doing my workouts at lunch durimg workI'm pretty close to an IF schedule by accident. I'm gonna make a few changes and try it out. From what I'm reading a cup of black coffee in the AM is still alright correct? It doesn't trigger a big insulin response?

coffee is fine

I personally think it should be avoided, it doesn't trigger an insulin response but it does makes your kidneys start working.

Out of curiosity what are y'alls fasting schedules?
I was considering 5pm-11pm as my window since that basically means I just have to fit my macros in between work and bed, making my schedule 18/6, as opposed to the common 16/8 split. Though is suppose I could just say 4pm-midnight to allow more cushion and still fit the 16/8

Whatever, as long as there's 16+ hours between when I eat.

Based Chinese fasting man