What's your excuse for not being ripped?

What's your excuse for not being ripped?

I dreamer bulked for too long

Back down to 15% though, hopefully lean and jacked soon

Tacos!!

>Dreamer bulk
We all fall for it

Depression coupled with massive disconnection with reality, it started as cocoon mode and ended up with me dead inside the cocoon.

Now I just want to eat, sleep and masturbate.

I'm in the middle of my bulk. Gonna hit 185 before I start my cut

I had severe atrophy in my limbs as well as weight gain around my midsection for 4 years due to a medical condition.

Working on it now, dreamer bulked for a few years from 135 to 205, then stopped lifting for a year and then some and it all turned soft.
Now I'm cutting down to 165-170, I'm at 180 currently.

I just started lifting a few weeks ago. Seeing chicks like the OP at the gym does wonders for shitting on my confidence and boosting my motivation.

I am ripped. have never bulked, its pointless

>"I have big tits!"
>-some fat girl

Don't have one because I already am

Stuck at 165lbs and eating 1800 cals/day. Want to get yo 155 don't know what to do. I think I plateaued.
5'9"

Too busy drawing my waifu, playing fighting games, and fapping all day to lift, but I'll get to it eventually

Lazyness

Im weak af so I'm bulking even in summer. Mad gains. should hit 1/2/3/4 by 4Q 2018 as long as I stay injury free.

wow thats me

I'm working on it

fingertip got cut off at work

I like food

Eat the same, move more
or
Eat less, move the same

I've been obesity since I was six, mow I weight 325 pounds and know that cutting is pointless as my abs would be covered in loose skin. So I'll lift, maintain and cut a few pounds but know that I have forever missed the chance to make it.