>25, 5'9"
>117lbs, 9%
>12 months ago 127
>keto diet the last 6 months
>bmx 1.5yrs, grappling 1yr, boxing 4yrs
>in the past year strength and performance has increased significantly
>dick on rage
>energy all day
>feel more focused and better than ever (physically and mentally) compared to my past
>starting a high carb diet in a week
>want to be on this shit for over a year.
>regiment changing in a week too.
>Seriously considering applying lifting to increase my performance
>but haven't applied it to my game before
>fear I may delay my performance over the course of weeks or months.
Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you'll never not be a manlet.

literally what is your question ?

I suggest you to start fucking eating... Seriously, i'd even advocate you GOMAD, I'm your height and i weight 205 lbs (liftan for almost 2 years) and i look far from chubby, upper abs even showing.

LIFT SOME FUCKING WEIGHTS AND DRINK SHITLOAD OF MILK

You're not really an adult untill you get past 80kg

GOMAD?

I can't consume milk. I can cheese though just fine.

One of my nicknames is actually "the kid"...

ss and gomad unironically.

It's time to inject.

What's this

Do GOYAD
(Y for yoghurt)

No way jose

ok then eat a shitload of oats, throw them at everything you eat and drink. I don't and never did gomad myself and a gallon lasts 3 to 4 days for me but i eat a loat of oats. Also beans, those are great. If you're going for non-meat/non-dairy related products focus on those with a high protein ratio.

Do you think 3 cups extra cooked oats in 24hrs is sufficient?

that would make it around 450 grams right? I actually used to consume 500g a day back when i was a skelly trying to bulk. You'll be around 300g of carbs and 78g of protons 30g of fats.

If you really eating that much stay away from other high carb sources

you look shredded bro. can you tell me more about what you did for keto?

like what meals did you prep, what were your macros, how much weight and fat did you lose in those 6 mo.

I suggest you jump infront of traffic, you ear ring wearing flaming fucking faggot

I bet your father is proud you dirty mexican manlet

lifting can lower your endurance when you start didn't figure it out yet how to manage fatigue and bodyweight and how to incorporate lifting into your training. but you'll eventually figure it out, and the increased strength will be worth it.

learn from what others in your sports do. you obviously shouldn't just take a bodybuilder routine and expect it to work well with your current training.

Starting Strength and Gallon Of Milk A Day

what kind of skele retard goes on a keto diet to lose 10 pounds u deserve no gains

Everyone telling you to eat is right. Especially eat more protein OP
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Honestly look good now.
Now you just have to keep doing what you're doing, but also eat.

Stop boxing.

Long term it's almost guaranteed to give you mild cognitive impairment (akin to early stages of Alzheimer's).

Combine it with BMX concussions and you can end up like my two friends who basically can't work anything but super simple jobs at 29 and 32 respectively.

One was even a physicians assistant making bank but two big snowboarding concussions along with years of MMA retarded him.

I quit MMA for TKD with very light sparring. I still mountaineer, but you're way more likely to just die all at once in an avalanche instead of getting brain damage.

Boxing isn't really gonna make you that dumb, unless you are a pro that fights full force often. For amateurs boxing is pretty damn safe. Unless you are going full gym wars mode and get ko'd often, you are gonna be fine. Honestly you are way more likely to get punched in the liver or kidneys and get those fucked up rather than your brain in a fight. Abdomen has like 99% of vital shit and is protected by fuck all. Head has brain protected by huge bones and stabilised by neck muscle. And hands, well, hands get pretty fucked by punching in general.

Eat like a fucking beast, start lifting. Grow some muscles you spooky skelletor

keep the BF as low as you can, also start taking steroids, you'll be a monster soon

1. How are you guys measuring your bf%?
2. What workouts should I be doing to get rid of my gut? Should I just stop eating?

Clean bulk and lift weights.

Expect to see rapid weight gain when you start going off keto as your body refills it's glycogen storage, it's normal.