Which dictators just stop pretending elections meant something and outright stopped doing them?

Which dictators just stop pretending elections meant something and outright stopped doing them?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/25/world/asia/china-xi-jinping.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zJpYbXjUX68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Castro

>implying elections mean anything

Papa Doc

I would like to see Putin declare himself Tsar, not like its likely but it would be pretty fun

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/25/world/asia/china-xi-jinping.amp.html

Only the best

>Putin declare himself Tsar

Russia will unironically have a Tsar by the end of the century and will sweep across weakened and decrepit Western Europe and establish a new Russian empire.

we can only hope

>western europe is weakened and decrepit but russia isnt

Economically Western Europe may appear to be in better form but the will and spirit of its people has been dying for decades and shows no signs of recovering to healthy levels any time soon.

It's all fun and games unless you actually live in Russia and wait for Putin to finally die and be replaced with someone who cares about his own country more than about middle East conflicts

Oh yeah, but with Russia having some of the highest suicide rates in Europe next to Lithuania, and a huge alcoholism problem, they're just dandy.

Nevermind that Denmark is the happiest nation in Europe.

Oh wait, nevermind, by 'Will and Spirit' you just meant 'far right views'.

>far right views
You might call them that. The sorts of views that were considered sane and normal to hold all throughout history until about 70 years ago when a new ideology of consumerism, egalitarianism and nihilism was imposed on various Western nations very deliberately.

Holy shit, fascists are actual retards. If you wanna live in a militaristic society, join the fucking army.

I always wonder why despots and authoritarians bother pretending to have elections. Maybe they actually are concerned about more local level results showing whether pencil-pusher party candidate A is more popular than candidate B ?

Wow good post, really made me ponder.

Putin isn't even as powerful as everyone thinks. The rest of the Oligarchs have just as much say

Even if it happens right under your nose but not outright said people will believe it.

And I never said anything about wanting to "live in a militaristic society". I just want my own country to remain recognisable and not to completely abandon its heritage and sense of nationhood. Too much to ask?

Western europe is also militarily more powerful than Russia.

where are you from?
ill tell you if there's anything worse preserving

List 3 ways a country in western europe has 'abandoned its heritage'

Importing people from around the globe to the point that the native populations are projected to become minorities, and eventually disappear altogether.

UK Muslim Population: 4%
Russian Muslim Population: 11%

I'm not a christcuck, but i have another one to add. Christianity

If you want a country with a healthy sense of nationalism and self interest, you're looking for Japan or South Korea.

If you want a country that's an utter failure in every way, a country that exemplifies has-been, then you want Russia.

France:
>No king
>Centuries since the last crusade
>Wearing pants.

Sweden:
>No elective monarchy
>People can inherit from relatives who are in Greece.
>Pancake ban

Mass immigration, the deliberate demonising of our own histories instead of presenting them as moments of great heroism and glory, the expansion of institutions such as the European Union which abets the replacement of Europeans.

Western Europe relies on the burgers to protect them. If NATO disbanded they’d be fucked

In fact, if you couldn't even think of 3 on your own immediately, are you even fucking paying attention?

>Mass immigration
Ok, how is this 'abandoning heritage'?

> the deliberate demonising of our own histories instead of presenting them as moments of great heroism and glory,

Almost like the slave trade was a bad thing.

>the expansion of institutions such as the European Union which abets the replacement of Europeans.
More 'muh immigrunts' despite the fact Russia has the highest level of minorities in europe.

I wasn't refering to their closeness to the yanks, even though the old adage that 'Europe is prepared to fight to the last american' is obviously true.

The UK and France combined have a more powerful military than Russia.

>EU
>Implying that empire-building isn't a cornerstone of the european way.

Britain will be minority white within 50 years

why is this inherently a bad thing

>i don't have an argument, you're just wrong

Russian Muslims are faster growing than British Muslims.

Yeah I can agree with that. I'm not the guy arguing Russia>Western Europe btw. Both are fucked in different ways.

I don't see the problem

Haha it's not unless you're a white person who likes to have a role in the future of the nation your ancestors built

>Implying USA 2-party system changes shit for the country as a whole

Ok Schlomo

How is the replacement of one people with another people abandoning heritage?

>Almost like the slave trade was a bad thing.
See that's the mentality I'm talking about that is everywhere pervasive. When you think of European history you immediately start whipping yourself in the back. Now, I am no proponent of the salve trade obviously, I am glad Britain used her immense naval power to put it to an end, but the fact that your mind immediately jumps to it instead of the moments of triumph and glory is exactly what I mean when I say our history is taught to us in such a manner that we become frightened of being too self-affirmative, strong and confident.

No, I listed the slave trade because that is literally the only part of our country's history we have demonized. Name other aspects, go on.

Name these 'triumphs' we have demonized.

>is far right
>hates consumerism and nihilism

Well then you're quite naive and you probably haven't looked at much data in relation to the topic at hand. Do you think that, for instance, Britain will still remain British culturally, will still look and feel British when the tipping point is reached? No, the culture will reflect the culture of the new dominant group, whoever that happens to be.

And if you response to that is still "huh well who cares" you're a lost man.

Diem (Viet-Nam)

Wtf? Japan hasn't been nationalist since WWII and North is the only nationalist Korea.

Russian Muslim population is a meme created by brainlets who don't know about Russia's federal subjects

Cunt

fuck off soyboy

>No sons
>Old as fuck

Sounds like a recipe for dis-tsars-ter

>if the result isnt what we want the election is rigged

where the reds could not the white will revive and thrive.

Ww1 is seen as a pointless war

About that history point: Would you agree with me, considering how we both browse Veeky Forums, that my country(Sweden) is currently flushing down it's history down the toilet by smelting our archeological finding into scrap metal, as a way of "deliberate demonising of our own histories instead of presenting them as moments of great heroism and glory"?

>A country with a per capita GDP around Latin America, declining population, total GDP less than Brazil, male life expectancy in the 50s and which lost almost twice as many soldiers in Chechnya as the US did in Iraq and Afghanistan despite way looser rules of engagement against a much much smaller enemy will take over Europe.

It's crazy how much retards who know dick about the military buy into Russian bullshit propaganda.

Quoted the wrong one.

Russia is decrepit as shit and is more degenerate. Girls lose their virginity earlier, more sexual partners, more AIDS, more crime, much much more drug use...

Soon.

>God-Emperor Putin is kept in stasis by the Golden Throne. Russian armies sweep through Europe and the Middle East. Istambul is retaken and renamed as Constantinople, becomes the capital of the Third Rome with Tsar Putin ruling eternal over all.
My dick is diamonds.

There are still elections though.

Kill yourself redditnigger

lmao, Russia has had that Muslim population for centuries retard, look up Chechnya or learn the basic history of a country before you use it to fuel your ideology

Turkey could hold its own against russia in a defensive war though as could europe. The russian economy depends on fossil fuels which it sells to these countries btw so they won't start a war with them.

>Almost like
makes it so easy to spot reddit faggots

Russia is rotting alive, with every passing day being less and less relevant.
During the Empire days it had a population advantage that its losing today, it could bite chunks from its Asian neighbors at will that it can't today, Europe wasn't united, the USA and China weren't big factors, etc.
Right now Russia has about as much potential as Spain or Italy, the other spent and dying "powers", and is about as likely as them to Balkanize.

>russia has been shit for centuries lmao

Yes.

Just wait til 2023(?). The year before his last legal term limit ends and he yet again changes the constitution to stay in power longer

Please. Russia will unironically be China's Mexico by then.

WW1 was a pointless war though, what is there to glorify about it

Not to mention that Russia has a very fragile federal system. Majority of oblasts rely on subsidies from Moscow, and thus Putin must maintain a good relationship with his 'little Putins'.

>Arguably France's greatest contribution to the world was overthrowing its monarchy and popularizing the idea of a republic

>Says no king is losing its heritage

WWI wasnt entirely pointless, the war had very important lasting impacts that in the end could be considered beneficial. The overall strategy used in trench fighting that led to the western front being a meat grinder was the pointless part

stop bombing these areas and they stop running for their lives ez pz

Expanding the number of people who might wield power puts pressure on people who do wield power,
aka the dictator's cronies.

This
imagine being such a retard that you buy into all the kremlin propaganda

> (Sweden) is currently flushing down it's history down the toilet by smelting our archeological finding into scrap metal, as a way of "deliberate demonising of our own histories instead of presenting them as moments of great heroism and glory"?

You do know that we are talking about viking artifacts that they already have hundreds if not thousands of. Why would we wanna preserve the 500th iron or copper ring. Can you please explain or even argue why we should preserve something that was mass produced at the time when we already have a huge amount of these "heroic and glories artifacts"
Also the reason why we don't just sell them to any private person is because there is a risk of opening a black market.

Bonus point
The first google searces for "sweden melting viking artifacts" are sites like cruncyhroll( weeb site), Return of kings (Swedish Stormfags) and teh_donald.

I can't even laugh at Putin worshippers, it's just sad.

The level of delusional you retards operate on is mind boggling.

Can you imagine a more pathetic life, bitching about the downfall of Western society on the internet and acting like Russia is any less consumed by the globalist monster? People aren't hunting you retards down, your ideology is slipping away because it's backwards and and demonstrably worse for any functioning economy in the post industrial world.

You have no heritage, Mutt. You have polluted blood in your veins and a sense of entitlement that comes with being part of the richest democracy in the West. The mere fact that you'd cheer for any degree of Russian expansion is evidence enough to me that you should be put on a plane and sent out to a nation more suited to your political views, like North Korea or Chile. They seem to be resisting the globalists better than anyone else, engendering national pride in their starving citizenry.

>Muh immigrants
It's the same shit with you retards every fucking decade. From the beginning of industry you reactionary retards have chimped out about Irish and Dutch and German immigrants coming into do lethal backbreaking work and having the gall to call themselves citizens.

This apocalyptic demographic shift hasn't happened anywhere, and will not happen anyway until they import the entire fucking population of the Middle Eastinto one country. The number of Muslims in Britain has only increased by one percent over the last few years. You are being fed lies by Russian spambots who are trying to stir up nationalist fervor against immigration and in doing so polarize the the debate in Western democracies so ideologically blinded retards like you could parrot parrot blatant untruths and call them your own opinions. Because you're too weak to see past the lies and propaganda, you clamor for a return to the days when every one was as much of a fucking brainlet as you are. And in doing so you serve your globalist masters better than any neoliberal ever could

>wait for Putin to finally die and be replaced with someone who cares about his own country
Sorry nope, the only thing after Putin is just a conga line of more self interested hacks who rob the country blind while distracting people with elaborate flag waving and autistic screeching about nukes.

>It's an autist who never leaves his house and hasn't fired a shot in anger talks about how WW1 was a glorious enterprise even though he would try to find a way to dodge the draft for the Western front if his number came up like the flabby coward he is episode

Who the fuck is talking shit about the Battle of Hastings or Duke William?

Show me demonstrable evidence of this "destruction of history"

You cannot extrapolate demographic trends out 50 years, so many impossible to predict changes will happen between now and 2068. You expect multiple generations of people to act exactly the same as those today? Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

Are you seriously arguing that ww1 was "glorious"?

>all of Western Europe has below the RFR
>very existence of the EU threatening the future economic stability of Europe
>European militaries enormously undersized and underfunded

>Russia continuing to undergo economic revolution
>Russian slide in birth rate/population growth stopped a few years ago, population growing again
>Russian military constantly improving
>literally yesterday Putin announces new high tech missiles

>xd russia is just as bad as europe

>Which dictators just stop pretending elections meant something and outright stopped doing them?

Democracy is a delusion of Abrahamics who believe God varies from denomination to denomination and by the varied opinions of delusional vermin on a book full of lies and blasphemy and atheists who believe there is no god.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJpYbXjUX68

Elections are means by which the Jews can manipulate the populace into voting in accordance to their whims

This.

Wow people can't take jokes anymore.

this guy gets it

This fucker right here
Elected president without time limit
He wasn't complete idiot tho

how come noone has managed to off putin yet? There must be plenty of high ranking members in the kremilin who'd love to bump him off to take over. I mean it's probably how he got where he has