Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums

Only thing I can attract now are stacies and dumb roasties. Shy but cute bookworm girl is too intimidated now.

How does Veeky Forums solve this predicament?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/personality/

Regularly interact with the type of people you want to interact with.

Lure her into an alley and rape her.

I have an idea
Spend even more time on Veeky Forums

What exactly is that?

>same problem
>went to anime convention and managed to get a shy cute bookwork texting and snapping me every day
>Into same hobbies and whatnot as me

>she is poly and cares quite heavily about social justice shit
>referred to "faggot" as "the other f word"
God fucking dammit

Can confirm. Veeky Forums helped me with the ladies.

youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ

for a second i thought that palm tree was a part of your hair.

Wall slam

This
Why do people make interacting with other people sound so damn hard?

by being /fitlit/

Do you really say faggot so much irl that this is a problem?
Are you seriously telling me that you would rather say faggot freely than have sex with this girl? Priorities motherfucker

The shy but cute bookworms were probably intimidated when you were a fattie/skellie, don't let initial reactions and social defense mechanisms deter you on approach.

Veeky Forums gave me shit advice that I didn't listen to

If you stop saying words to fuck a girl you're a faggot

>start working out
>no longer attracted to passive females
>want a girl to aggressively court me
>not sure if it's a result of getting fit, and hence being aware that females might find me attractive, or watching too much anime

>This is what /pol/ incels tell themselves

Girls like this are rare if not purely fictionnal user. They're genetically passive. Good luck.

I already get enough sex from roasties and THOTs

She seemed like gf material.

Jokes on you buddy. I haven't gone on /pol/ regularly for a couple years. I'm just an angry virgin

Based user

So that I can understand and communicate better, what is the difference between a roastie and a thot?

thot is basically an alt rostie. a thot wears chokers, has an aesthetic instagram account and daddy issues

I find that I'm a solid 8/10 on looks usually, maybe 8.5/10 with a good shave and haircut. Maybe one day a 9 with a better body. However, my autism prevents me from interacting with anyone except the shy bookworm type, even though stacies and roasties come onto me. In a way, my autism is my shield against any meaningful relationships. I'm actually very depressed.

Just be yourself bro. Anyone can get laid easily

different user, what if i have a shitty peronality?
>toxic negativity
>difficulty to control my tone of voice, can't know how what i say is perceived by others

>approach shy reserved average looking girls
>reject Stacys
>push the shy girls in to giving me their number
>quickly get them to hang days later
>tfw they try to dress up cute but look a little silly
>this goes on for awhile
>go out together
>eventually they become less shy
>get better at makeup/clothes
>social butterfly
>they tell me they love me
>let them know it's my fault not theirs, drop all contact next day, want nothing to do with them

How do I fix fear of commitment? I want to keep a shy girl but they open up too quickly. Like they're not even the same person.

Myself is uncomfortable talking to strangers. Otherwise yeah probably.

Another different user. Hard truth, you need to fix your personality. Figure out why you are so negative and try to little by little change it. It will suck at first but it will suck worse if you live your whole life as a negative motherfucker.

you've posted this like 6-12 months ago as well, right? I recognize that post word for word.
Can't help you though user, best of luck in your chad predicament

do you have experience dealing with something similar?

>am I really gonna make it captain

Yes. It happened again.

>literally a girl in to reading holy shit
>ACTUALLY reads not just the big names le game of thrones
>we talk about books for weeks
>get hard just thinking about it
>decides to get in to some of my hobbies over the next few months
>ask what she's been reading
>"oh I haven't picked anything up in awhile"
>tfw everything I touch dies
It went on for longer till I had to drop her. It's like women can't have their own identity.

Books are an escape for people who can't come up with their own meaning in life. Why do you think 'bookworm' is always connected with 'shy'? As soon as a shy bookworm actually starts experiencing things they read about, they'd rather do them than hide in a room and pretend. This situation is going to happen to you every single time, unless you're willing to sabotage your own habits to keep an ignorant girl in the dark.

>b-but muh literature, muh philosophy

It doesn't matter how big the words your favorite dead guy used. He never wrote theory that can satisfy like practice.

Watch comedies, movies or stand-up, doesn't matter. Laugh, smile, maybe even learn a few good jokes or how to tell a story well (something which I really want to learn)

Not him btw

you sound like an avoidant. read up on attachment theory and what you can do to improve your ability to form intimacy

you're a mong

You probably arent as goodlooking as you think. Stacys literally dont give a shit what you day if you are a 8.5, they will just dry hump you in the club. You arent an 8.

Ooh, avoidant. You learn that word in a book? The dude's problem isn't a lack of intimacy. It's that the act of dating a shut-in makes them shut themselves in less, and he's only attracted to shut-ins.

sadly this user , 99% of the girls want to be submissive ones in the relationship

>Books are an escape for people who can't come up with their own meaning in life.
is this what plebs tell themselves?

>tfw talking to a qt grill for even a minute about an assignment gives me the sweats

when will this spiral of social anxiety end

Good luck. Millions of years of evolution say that's not super likely. Women have the power of sexual selection in their side so aggressively courting a dude isn't really in their wheel house. If you find a girl that does, I would suspect there's a decent chance she's kind of a crazy person.

Thats cute picture

Get a deer gf

You have to be A list movie star tier to have not batshit women actively pursue you. They are genetically and culturally programmed to simply display and wait.

This is why ottermode exists.

Thot--ie, that hoe over there--is black Twitter speak

This. Why the fuck does everybody on this board call themselves a solid 8? Do they not know how the scale works? That's pretty much the threshold for being asked to do modelling work of some sort. Average dude=5 and 6-7 are for regular attractive guys.

Just start ignoring her when she talks about it. The whole SJW thing is just a phase they're doing to make it seem like they care about other people. In time, she'll see that you're not paying her any attention when she's on about it and find actual interests or hobbies, like embroidering and fishing.

You realize you're making the claim that there is an absolute, measurable rubric for an arbitrary, subjective scale of attractiveness, right? The attractiveness scale isn't in the SI handbook, it's made up. The "rules" you're asserting exist only in your own head.

Nerdy girls are almost always like this. They spend all their time on the internet so of course they'll be into fucked up shit.

Iktf

Most informative post today, thanks man.

>she is poly

I dont know how I feel about this. a couple of months ago I met a childhood friend at a party that had grown into a super qt, we didn't fuck that night but she had told me she was poly and I was like "yeah that's cool, whatever."

next day she booty calls me more or less, I gotta delay a few days because of work

when I do show up her bf who has the appearance of a literal nu-male cuck, answers the door and lets me in and invites me to eat dinner with them, before she takes me back to their room, he's in the living room studying for something and I basically autismed my way out of fucking her because I felt really... out of place, like I was doing something vaguely wrong

i guess being in the position of the bull just really unnerved me, I don't understand how someone could enjoy it.

I definetly seen this faggot post this word for word

>being this close-minded

K E K
E
K

>B-Baka!

I laughed really hard at this

I had similar problems, learned to turn my general negativity into dry with and people generally love it. Still get to spread my toxic negativity but I do it with a smile and laugh and nobody seems to realize I'm not kidding and I've been slaying socially since.

You cucked yourself

Don't fuck an SJW or get in any sort of relationship with one unless you want to be accused of rape

Kek

Fucking hell man, being the bull is my fetish and you just let an opportunity like that slip away? You literally are the dumbest fuck alive. You threw away no-strings attached sex that you could have milked for as long as she wanted to fuck you.

Think about it for one fucking second, she gets all her 'boyfriend needs' like candlelight dates, talking about feelings and shit met while you get to fuck her without putting up with any of that crap.

Who has the bigger penis?

trtr

You did the right thing user, though personally I would have chewed the boyfriend out for being such a doormat before leaving.

Same. Maybe not chew him out but I'd really just throw her to the dogs and ask him why he lets that happen? Like you literally let me into your home, eat your food and fuck your girl without even a word. I mean at some point you do need to stand up for your own values.

Oh polyromance... what abomination of the human spirit will (((they))) think of next?

I don't necessarily think either of them were wrong, maybe they're both happy in their own confusing way.

But I myself was uncomfortable and self interest is what won out. That and the very real fact that my dick doesn't work unless I'm in a mentally comfortable space.

I've only had a batshit crazy girl do this to me
>in college in a new class
>hit it off with this girl pretty quickly real cutey and apparently a cheerleader since she's very flexible only problem she has that septum shit
>always around me but real bad with signs that girls like me
>weeks go by and I begin talking to a girl that I think is cute
>septum girl sits at the table, looks at the other girl and flat out says "He's mine now get the hell out of here before I slam your face on the table."
>we're both freaked out and girl walks away
>septum doesn't even react and starts doing classwork
>now realize septum girl was literally bodyguarindg me away from other girls while she kept putting me in unusual positions with her (bending down with a loose shirt and her staying there realizing I'm looking shit like that)

She got mad at one of her friends flat out saying "you trying to start something wtih my man cause i'll be there and you better be good or don't talk to him"

I have the exact problem.
>eat healthy and become cardio bunny
>take care of skin
>dress well
>attract only aggressive high test bearded barbarians
>get so freaked out by their attention and directness (can barely even look at them)
>too shy to talk to the weirdo in the corner of my maths class who probably does engineering

Believe it or not, user, people are capable of development. Most people won't be stagnant, ESPECIALLY shy people who, most of the time, can be quite bold and outgoing around people they are comfortable around. That's the difference between shy people and outgoing people, is that shy girls tend to be more uncomfortable around strangers and are more pressured. She opened up to you because she started feeling comfortable around you. I don't have any advice, I just hope you keep that in mind moving forward.

>poly
>social justice

believe me friend give it 2-5 years and the mental degeneration disease she has will take its toll

R H O D E I S L A N D
H
O
D
E

I
S
L
A
N
D

Nice wishful thinking larp, faggot

Maybe being equally "shy" will pay off. You've got to talk to them, but don't boast your physique. Dress to cover yourself, it's more like a bonus that you're shredded then the attracting factor.

She is mate-guarding you, such behavior is very typical with girls who are extremely attracted to you and don't want any other girls to have you.

I reckon you could have simply invited her over to your place to watch a movie, then fucked her brains out.

The shoah must go on

>Only thing I can attract now are stacies and dumb roasties.
>implying this is a problem

Fuck and chuck; pump and dump...

Pretty that's still not how human females act, no matter what tumblr word you use to descript the behavior.

>go to local library
>check out something smart-looking
>something related to philosohy or some shit
>keep going back and forth as you check out more books
>girls will notice you are a fit intellectual

Not much, "the holocaust" didn't happen in the 1930s/40s but soon it'll happen for real.

Well then im a 10 bro because I love every part of myself. Looks are subjective bro.

>Pretty that's still not how human females act
She's on the extreme side, yes, but it's basic mate-guarding. Still could have fucked her, and by the way, crazy chicks are the best in bed, just make sure to wrap your shit up.

its just a new word for behavior as long as time itself

>tfw have bad case of crush on one cute girl
>shes probably introverted, studies mathy thing
>gives me mixed signals
>not sure how to behave around her especially that we barely ever talk
i decided to just b myself and not trying to be pushy on her

you are a true man user

T E L A V I V
E
L
A
V
I
V

N O O R D B R A B A N T

I love my local record store and the charity booksales that have several tables of vinyl.

I started volunteering several months ago for sales prep at these events. Let's just say I've never gotten so many mires just off of showing my range on geek/intellectual areas. Add in having to build new tables and shelves and I look like old school manly man

J O M S B O R G

Same, but I'm now dating the qt autist (physics edition). I basically get off to rejecting Chads.

Dont mingle with such degeneracy. Separate yourself from it.

Might feel like a lost opportunity but your dick will get over it.

>Shy but cute bookworm girl is too intimidated now.
Doesn't mean they won't jump at the chance of mating with a male with superior seed.

This. Being a tumblr SJW is the equivalent of being a dude on Veeky Forums, reddit or other big online forum comprised of mostly males.

>just make sure to wrap your shit up.
>implying crazy chicks don't poke holes in the condom

A T H E N S
T
H
E
N
S