Hit 27

>Hit 27
>promoted to Manager in my work place
>Veeky Forumser then most guys my age because, No social life and heavy workload

Girls now start responding to me in bumble/tinder and real life.

Still bitter as fuck about never getting attention early on. How do I get rid of this feeling Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you were ignored for the majority of your sexual prime years you'll never not be bitter.

I already didn't like women and wanted nothing to do with them after 25+ years of being ignored by them.

Then suddenly between the ages of 25 and 30 I suddenly became attractive (I guess lifting helped) but I also gained a lot of facial aesthetics some how, then I started getting a lot of female attention, and I didn't even care for it because I know what women are like.

I'm just not like one of those normies who can pretend like the last few decades didn't happen and live in the moment, fuck that, I just can't do it, my minds already set on thinking women are in general cunts.

>tfw intentionally ignored women when I was younger and fitter because of autism

We're all gonna make it brah.

Well blow me down, welcome to the fucking club OP!

All of my highschool and college crushes decided to stay with some sissy bois instead of me because I was a fat autistic, pinple-faced slob. I think I finally managed to look younger by eating properly since people keep telling me I'm about to go 20 while I'm already 27. All that's left for me is to lift and get those fucking gains. I'm really bitter about being a loser in my childhood, so wish me luck Veeky Forums!

Sorry the world didn't cater to you kid.

20 here. I've thought about this exact scenario playing out in my life. Where I become successful at 27 or so and then women want to start paying attention to me. I've been mostly ignored by girls and I have nothing but bad feels really. If I don't find "the one" by time I'm in my last years of law school then I'm going to be ruthless. The last thing I'm going to have is some used up whore finally take notice in me for financial stability. I'll have 2 simple questions to ask:
1.) How much mileage do you have?
2.) Have you ever been with a black man in anyway, shape, or form?
If the answer to either of those is "a lot" or "yes" then it's immediately over right there. I will not be the financial stability to some used whore who spent her younger years sleeping around and getting fucked by some nigger while I struggled and bled completely unnoticed. Me being very fit by then will just be more icing on the cake.

Then the world cant complain when i refuse to cater to it, betaboy. Im living just fine without stacy or her other STD ridden trash. Keep orbiting those girls though user, im sure itll work out for you some day.

You're way too young to scream "girls wont notice me reeeee" you can slay lots of middle aged pussy from your age alone as long as you don't look horrendous. Lots of late 30s to 40s mom are promsicuous as fuck so if you're up for that then don't let time get onto you and get those pussy

Date younger women. That's literally the solution. They are also at their peak when you are. Ignore the older women who ignored you before. Just tell them you are sorry the timings never worked and you never overlapped. They will be bitter that you date younger women but you were bitter about them so who cares.

Not everyone just looking to smash. I think some really just want to start a decent family.

tfw 25 yo and never seen a vagina.

Disgusting.

Honestly even 35 year old guys can date 18-25 year olds if they are in shape.

>boo hoo hoo nobody wants to fuck me when I'm ugly and my body is gross

then you put forward some effort and got female attention. Funny how that works, faggot.

might be a euro thing but the moment girls where turning 18 they were all dating 20+ year old guys some even in their 30/40s because they had cars/money and shit to offer them

i dont see why i shouldnt do the same after years of hard work the only one whos mad are girls my own age

Not him but collectively speaking men in the west are encouraged to be anything but manly.

Dont expect them not to turn bitter when the reality of things hits them in the face and they have to completely rebuilt their lives

That's applicable even in urban cities of 3rd world countries. Women between 18-24 dates men older than them, I rarely see unmarried women beyond 28.

>I rarely see unmarried women beyond 28
Then you must not live in a first world nation because women arent getting married anymore

>f you were ignored for the majority of your sexual prime years you'll never not be bitter.
lol 32 finaly getting attention from youn QTs
not bitter
you seem to be the wrong amount of autistic

Your aren't wrong feeling the way you do OP
isn't wrong either and this post by whoism3 encapsulates feelings like these pretty well.
>whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
But if those women who are interested in you now aren't the same ones that ignored you before, then being bitter and angry at people who did nothing to you isn't right or fair to them. There's also the old adage that if you stay angry at people who've done nothing to you; you're letting the people that treated you like shit win and have power over you.

Sleepingand cortozol.Does it really need to be 9pm -5am sleep pattern .or is it just the amount of hours worked.i work pm shifts and can never get more then 7hours sleep.am i killing my gains?

>Still bitter as fuck about never getting attention early on. How do I get rid of this feeling Veeky Forums?

Either find a woman went through about the same thing you did or accept that looks absolutely matter and you wouldn't fuck Past You either.

That being said, at least have fun messing with people until you can get over yourself. It took a while for me too, because once I was Veeky Forums rejecting people who were "above me but now below me" was pretty much better than sex.

>I'm just not like one of those normies who can pretend like the last few decades didn't happen and live in the moment, fuck that, I just can't do it

This hits pretty close to home and exactly why I went through a phase of messing with people instead of just enjoying the Chad Life.

this.

was about to write exactly this

>not making your life a meme and messing with dumb bitches' hearts
It is fun. Imagine a human. All it's life, it's been handed everything, on a silver platter. Before even asking. Never heard a "no" in it's entire damn life, unless it was from it's parents. It always gets what it wants. then suddenly, someone comes along, and says "no", straight to its face. i fucking love to be the person who gives the reality check, the one who says "no". The selfish, entitled human in question is , surprise, all females. they get everything so easily, all their lives that they've forgotten what "no" sounds like. Even that simple word seems offensive to them. The idea that someone doesn't give you what you want is utterly foreign to them. And I lift for the smug feeling I get when I say "no". Rare are the moments when a person's face mirror their emotions, but these whores, oh boy these whores, you just know they realised, even for a split second, that the world doesn't revolve around them. their make-believe world fucking crashes and you can witness it in all its glory.
Fuck women. I am bitter, and I have every right to be bitter. Women have been given everything, the society has even gone so far that it has stolen what's rightfully mine, and given it to females. Fuck this. I live for the day their right to vote is revoked and they're considered what they are, breeding units for human beings.
Women were a mistake. They are essentially inferior males but with ability to bear children, their only value I am sure soon to be artificially replaced.

The greatest pleasure is rejecting them horribly, this is a feeling better than any vain sex escapade can give you. It also feels good knowing that you left a mark on one of the roastie whores who put you down so much when you were in your youth, just knowing that mental scar will be even a fraction of the size that you've suffered is extremely satisfactory.

This seems to be the most logical answer here.

If they are single and ready to mingle at that age it shows that they are either unlucky, unwilling to settle down (until now) or have serious issues. Whatever it is stay away from them and go for the younger girls user