/fraud/ - steroids general

/fraud/ - shitposting and blogging general, with some steroids.

No source talk.

Read the Reddit r/steroids wiki a couple of times before asking questions.

Noob questions should be prefaced with age, time spent training, and bodyfat percentage.

recommend me a cycle to do while on cut

>cutting cycle
beep beep retard alert

just started nolva pct today and im shitting myself about having a stroke or a blood clot form in my leg
getting aspirin tomorrow
is it actually a risk?

Hi, I'd like to start frauding but I don't know where to start. Plus I'm in France, where it's illegal. Any idea/experience to help me plz?

Not this shit again. Gear preserves muscle mass on a cut. That's why it's good.

>Noob questions should be prefaced with age, time spent training, and bodyfat percentage.

When you're steam pressure sterilising new vials is there any reason not to use 70% alcohol instead (assume electric hotplate source, no spark/flame) apart from the fact water is free. I feel like it'd a better job at sterilising.

700mg TrenA/700mg MastP/350 TestP/10ui HGH and 75mg a day of winny and anavar as a finisher

Reddit steroid wiki.

test is muscle sparing at super low dosages. if you are cycling you sure as shit shouldn't waste your cycle cutting.

cutting is done during a cruise for the bnc people or natty for the cyclers. if you're doing a cutting cycle you're a mouthbreather

I just turned 30, lift for 3 years (more seriously since 18 months), 177cm, 80kg, around 15% bf, curently bulking.

>tfw realize 1 gram of "salt" is only 400mg of sodium
>that means as a physically active male, I can have 8-12g of salt a day

fuck that makes things so much better.

inb4 130lbs 33% bodyfat manlets who works in an office and does curls once a week claim "2grams of sodium is wut the jew- I mean the health association of [[america]] says so I should buy premium triple priced low-salt alternatives"

>50ng/dl is muscle sparing guyz

We want to reduce muscle protein breakdown during a cut and even get a nice boost to muscle protein synthesis during it.

The ratio of fat to muscle loss (or even potentially gaining) is vastly widened, especially at lower body fats.

That's why we cut on gear you gains goblin.

Does fatlifts have a gf yet?

23, year lifting, 6'2", 200 15-18%bf
Gonna be running a 12 week test e cycle and I'm wondering if I should taper on and off at like 250, while doing 500 the rest of the time. Also should I throw anything else in or just use test for my first cycle to Max that out. Was really only thinking var as something I'd throw in. Opinions?

Yes but 150-200mg test is plenty for preserving mass on a cut. "Cutting cycle" insinuates some big event.

Going to get some PT-141 later this week. Any tips for first time dosage and timing?

I do blue collar work and sweat like a motherfucker at work. That on top of lifting and cardio basically means I don't watch my sodium at all. I sweat so much out its probably good to have more sodium than the average person. I'm somewhat lean and have good BP/RHR

Just about to inject test now

I hope you pass

It will evaporate at 67 degrees? You want to get a higher temperature.. besides its not like the water or alcohol will go inside the vial and somehow sterilize it.

Just use water

Yeah this past Sunday.

Depends on the grade/quality of your alcohol, technical might leave some irritavle residues. Which amount of alcohol are we talking about? Pressure and temperature of the pressure cooker?

You might want to look at the flash point/autoignition point of alcohol. Have I not already answered your question a few weeks back?

I think im getting bigger becasue it's getting harder to take off my shirt after gym session and i've noticed i've got red marks all over my back from shirts seams

I'm surprised my BP is normal when on 2g of test, 40mg drol and lots of salty shit.

that would be the go signal to take even more gear but the lactation issue prevents me

Is sweating/high temperature common for high BP or is it the frauds that directly affect the temperature disregarding BP

post body, i want to see what 2 g's of test and 40 mg of drol looks like
>spoiler: he won't

How do your erections and cumshots differ when you're off cycle and on a low dose TestE and EQ cycle?

We all know only MasT posts pics when his manhood is threathened.

Ps. Mast post your leanest pictures again.

Have any of you guys seen an increase in dick size after doing test?

got my gear before the feds took down my source. feels good man. pity im still fat

no that's retarded

Why? It will grow a clit into a micro dick.

>Weeks 1-15 500mg test C + bulk diet
>Week 16 250mg test C + maintenance diet
>Weeks 17-19 250mg test C + psmf

Is it fucking retarded or would it actually work? Plan to start as lean as possible.

Not him but W2C less hairy body?

I was injecting 500mg test E per week and I see almost no different in my body. I was on a 15 week cycle. I also have other warning signs that I was injecting bunk gear this entire time.

Should I still do a 15 week PCT? How dumb would it be to get new good gear and start another cycle right away?

Holy fuck, literal caveman status

300mg test c
150mg mast e
how will this go? will i need an AI also?

also how bad is t400 or mast 400?

When I was on medium test (300mg/w)and EQ, I got boners all the time, sometimes even so hard it was painful. Also sex drive through the roof.

Off cycle get regular boners, usually wake up with one. Fap maybe once a day.

Did your balls shrink on cycle? Also you mean take 15 weeks off cycle right? Pct only takes 4 weeks usually

it might of been bunk. you should be making gains at least a few times faster than your normal amount

Whats the goal?

why the fuck did you wait 15 weeks

were you using any ai? no sides whatsoever?

yes you will

t400 pip hurts like a motherfucker

How much balls shrinkage should I expect on a cycle? Is it going to be noticeable? I couldn't find pictures anywhere

whether or not 150-200mg test is enough for a cut depends entirely on your physique. If you are close to or above your natty limit, then normal test levels in the body is not going to be enough to hold on to your muscle mass in a deficit.

If you're way off from your natty limit, then it's of course a waste, unless you're using specific steroids for that vascular hard look.

>Don't know if I'm feeling overly emotional today bc of blood levels shit or because Chester Bennington died

I think I'm starting to look better and haven't really had any sides as far as I know, so I'd say my cycle is going okay so far. How are my fellow babby's on their first cycle doing today?

>15 week pct
Holy shit no

As a man you're probably well aware of the normal size of your boys, so just see if they're smaller than they usually are.

did you do everything else correctly?

mine shrank like 20%.

why do people even care about this, they will revert back to normal size after the cycle so stop whining

TRT, and unfuck my body from being lowT and bad hormones for years. been highly effeminized and hips are growing. i want to see if I can undo any of that, while simultaneously not getting bloated from all the test.
extra gains is just an perk, not the main goal

300mg test and 150mg mast for a TRT?

Try 200mg test instead. You shouldn't need an AI on that dose, and if you do, it's going to be quite a small dose.

about 10 hours prior, seriously. works great though, start with 1mg. with pt141 and a little caber i can cum several times without losing stroke or my hard on. dont just take caber for no reason though thats retarded

i was thinking about just doing the 300 and 150 for a year to speed up my "recovery" if that's even possible, then going down to 200/100 or something. maybe even drop the mast totally

why the mast?

let me guess you googled it and came across a few sites saying side effects masculization

im never coming off and fuck hcg, i like my balls smaller, they stick to my leg less and it makes my dick look way bigger.

Try 200mg first and see how that feels. Don't do half measures. If you want to go higher than that, then just do blast on 400-600mg of test for 3 months before going back to 200mg.

I fucked up
I'm on the 8th week of a test e only cycle (500 mg ew for 12 weeks).
And I lost my HGC. Literally. I recently moved and the baggy with pregnyl was lost.
Am I fucked? I can't get more, and all pharmacys here say it's been discontinued.
My balls are already like 60% of their normal size. Should I end the cycle now and hope that they return to normal after PCT?

HCG is considered optional for a test only cycle. Most guys PCT with nolva / clomid only without ever touching HCG throughout their cycle and bounce back fine. Don't stress.

did you die?

So I should finish my twelve weeks?
Also if my nips are getting sensitive should I start nolva?
Thanks man.

I would man you've come this far. I wouldn't touch nolva for nips unless you have some serious puff going on - for sensitivity I would just increase AI first to see if that solves the problem - if gyno seems like it's setting in I would start it

Why up the ai but not touch nolva?
What negative effects would nolva have?
Just curious

brain fog is pretty annoying on nolva but gyno in very very early stages doesnt do shit and can still be controlled by AI.

>doctor appointment on a pin day (a Monday morning, when I normally pin) next month
>he wants to do basic metabolic and lipid panels
>started cruising recently, but haven't gotten bloods yet

Should I get bloods as normal, or get them before pinning on Monday, to see how things will look to the doctor? I think the doctor will see a trough, right?

I aromatize a bit heavily, so there's a chance my estro will be right up against the high end of the reference range at peak.

On that note, does anyone have that chart of estrogen levels in relation to pinning time?

I believe that mast is purely androgens and androgens are what actually would masculize my body yes,

why do you think that I should do one or the other and not just an in-between?

motherfuckers going back in the evolutionary chain and turning into primal humans with tons of body hair.
thing is that chicks probably fucking love that

No they did not shrink at all.

>why the fuck did you wait 15 weeks
>were you using any ai? no sides whatsoever?
I waited 15 weeks because I kept thinking "maybe it will get better, I've heard the last few weeks are the biggest gains!" so I kept going. I didn't use an AI except twice and both times it crashed my E2 even though I took a half of a pill. Never got any sides whatsoever.

I ate calorie surplus and worked out 5 times a week doing high volume high intensity and sometimes low volume max outs. Ate 200g protein every day.

It depends on the chick. You'll notice no men in hollywood have hair except a select few. It's standard for men in hollywood and in any commercial to get a full body wax.

My ass hurt lads

the shorter the cycle = less chance of there being a permanent adverse effect on natty test levels?

is 300mg test e for 10 wks a viable cycle? afaik cycle lengths are typically 12 wks, but to have the extra 2 weeks I'll need to buy another vial which is not preferable.

please help

1g tren a or bust

from what?

unless you're still in puberty or somewhat after puberty 18/19 I doubt it will do much.

but hey your money.

Homosex, i used a 1.5 pin and i normally use 1 so i injected to deep

>Get memed into this tinder plus thing
>Set location to japan so I can meet some qts before i go
>Accidently boost myself
>its only 6am japtime

I feel like this was a waste, at least my tren comes tomorrow

did the same thing, boosted at like 1 am monday night.

felt really dumb, still got like 7 matches (i live in a really small town) off of it.

tell me friends, how bad exactly is t400.
would someone get used to it eventuall?

But there isn't a negative effect on gains by nolva?

It's pretty good, it's like all other thinkpads so you know the build quality is good and it is durable.

th-thanks

An ex friend that I haven't seen in two years invited me to a party with a bunch of people I don't know, his and her friends basically.

Do you guys think I should go? I mean, I probably won't know anyone there and it'll be awkward. On the other hand I don't have friends anymore and I haven't been to a party or club in +5 years.

Woah, I didn't mean to quote you. Sorry!

>Woah, I didn't mean to quote you. Sorry!
You are dead kid, nothing personnel

>I mean, I probably won't know anyone there and it'll be awkward
>it'll be awkward
Never going to make it.

Pd: Go to the party lad, get out of the confort zone and go, best case you make friends and worst case you make some social gains CMON

N-no please!

Will I make it if i go? I was thinking of getting stoned and going.

But I am SCARED
Is it weird if everyone is having alcohol and snacks and I just drink water the whole time? I'm doing intermittent fasting and at that hour I'm done consuming calories for the day

then dont go.

i can smell your autism and only acohol will cure it.

It's friendship day just drop the autism and drink some SIPSĀ® of ferneh and socialize

I am a bit nervous about everyone talking about their jobs and schools... I am a NEET so I never know what to say when they ask me what I do.

Wait, how do you know about all of that again? Is it friendship day everywhere? Why did you mention ferneh? Do you know where I am from? HOW DO YOU KNOW? I WANT THE TRUTH!

Rows are still the worst of all. Worse than calf raises

"im inbetween jobs"

I am your GEAR SENSEI, now go to that party and make friends fag

Say if was to need to pin 1.5ml of oil and I only had 1ml pins, how bad of an idea would it to be to pin the same injection site two times in a row given I use 2 different pins.

How do I inject painlessly? It always hurts going in. I'm using a 27g needle

Just got an email from Coinbase about UAHF and UASF. It looks like Bitcoin is potentially getting forked into two blockchains.

Does anyone know what effect this will have on the use of Bitcoin for gear purchases?

What the fuck, a 27 gauge and it still hurts?

/fraud/ pls, I only have a couple of Mondays before the doctor's appointment.

I'm piercing the skin as slow as possible, is that the technique?

Will you get in trouble for being on gear or something? Just tell them, it's literally their job to help you. I told my doctor before I started my cycle and got blood work, it's more common than you think