I am afraid of Africans

I am afraid of Africans

It will only take two or three generations for the super-African block to emerge

China's biggest advantage is population, and Africa has that in spades. The super-continent will dominate industry, culture, and eventually technology within 100 years. Everyone will be black

What's the problem?

As long as they mostly stay in their continent I don't mind.

ugly world

You should be but not for the reasons you're thinking. Their demographic growth is out of control and their government have every reason to dump their excess discontents/troublemakers on western countries too cucked to say no thanks.

It's a huge problem that will need to be addressed.

>Africa uniting anytime soon
go home Richard you're drunk

stop making these threads.

Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ with dates. Fuck off back to your containment board.

>The super-continent will dominate industry, culture, and eventually technology within 100 years

The average sub-saharan IQ is 70. They can't develop technology.

He just reminded me, is all

I am afraid of /pol/

Mankind will not survive the Black Plague.

Why do you post that on Veeky Forums ?

One day the dream of Nkrumah will be realised and Wakanda would be a reality

EVERYONE FOR THE UNITED STATE OF AFRICA

But that never applied to Europeans,East Asains, South Asians, Arabs, Middle East folk.

Why should it to Africans?

>IQ is static!

You can increase it with education, healthy diet and so on, but there are biological limits. You will never have a subsaharan african population with an average IQ of an East Asian population, no matter how much money you waste on education.

I dream of a largely Pan-African super-state comparable to the US, China, and the EU (but more centralized than the EU, like a federalized nation-state).

Purple- Capital State
Green- Major Agricultural/Resource Bases
Red- Major Industrial
Blue- Major Commercial/Trade/Financial
Orange- Miscelanious Populous States

> You will never have a subsaharan african population with an average IQ of an East Asian population, no matter how much money you waste on education.

That's a complete "it' is so because I say so" statement.
Education and diet in Africa is not at the same level as East Asian (only really limited to Korea, Japan and richer parts of China) and won't be for sometime but we have plenty of Africans in great condition's and upbringing doing very well academically. Infact in regards to that Africans kids that are high performing are more likely to do sports because parents in many households have been known to completely pull their kids from sports if they are lacking in school.

Can you explains why you put this or that color?

Also, why is there few Agriculture in West Africa?

Niggers are subhuman. It would be dysgenic to allow them to spread to other places en masse.

You are right. I'm convinced niggers are a disease.

I understand Cameroon --> Industrial, but why Togo financial and Ghana populous state? Ghana should be commercial.

Purple is a royal color, so I usually just assign it to represent central authority.
Green's pretty self-explanatory: forests, agricultural fields, growth, etc. Includes mines and oil, but really it's anything taken or grown from the Earth.
Red's also Industrial for me, since it's fire and steel and iron and what not imagery.
Blue's the color of thought and modernity, so I always associate it with the technocracy, CEOs, business, intelligence, etc. and general affluence associated with trade and coastal cities.
Orange was a bit of a throw-out for me. I know there's a lot of principally populous places in Africa, so I just used Orange.
I don't know as much about West Africa as I do Central.

Damn. I need to read more on West Africa.