I feel weird finishing my 5x5 stronglifts workouts in 30 minutes...

I feel weird finishing my 5x5 stronglifts workouts in 30 minutes, it's apparently normal and part of the program but I'm a bit butthurt walking to the gym just to stay less than an hour, I feel like I can accomplish so much more.

I'm gonna keep going with it, but can I achieve some sweet a e s t h e t i c s with it? BuffDudes are kind of my goal.

the workouts will get longer after you get some weight on the bar

Do you do 3 days per week?

is that guy on the left real? He's like 10/10 human specimen prepared in the lab

This
I need the 3 minutes rest when squatting
I'm at 5x5@250

IDK how far you are in the program but when I do 5x5 squats they alone take half an hour, warm-up sets included. Maybe I'm slow as fuck but the three daily exercises take at least an hour for me

Counting on that

Sure, I'm using the app to track the weight.

Lighting helps a bit but yeah, they have a YouTube channel, learned to do the exercises with them.

It'll probably gets a lot harder soon, maybe I'm being autistic but I don't always follow the 90sec rest.

How often do you do it? I've been thinking about doing the 5*5 but three days a week seems too few to workout

Noone got big doing stronglifts. The idea to build a "strength based is backwards". People need to develop coordination, athletics, hypertrophy, work capacity, and strength. If one wants to then peak strength, they can do so. But peaking your bench press when your chest is puny and you need to take 5 min rest isn't going to help you get stronger in the long run.

Follow the 90sec rest scheme

Three days a week is fine. It's a beginner program that's designed to get you familiar with the main lifts and give you a foundation of strength. Like SS but I like SL better
With the goal of adding weight in mind, look at it this way: even though you're only working out three days a week, your squat and deadlift will increase by 200lbs in 12 weeks, and the other lifts 100lbs in the same amount of time. Three days a week is fine

So then what's the solution

Work on strength (really just lift skill) , work capacity, size, all at the same time. 531 done properly with low TM and doing the conditioning and jumps is good. Tbh just going into the gym every day, doing something heavy, something medium weight for volume, and light things for volume and work capacity, then did cardio on off days, would get you magnitudes better results than SL.

I've always done weight training and cardio so going four days without working out seems fattening . If I'm eating 1000 extra calories

If you're already fairly strong and have good form on your lifts then there's no real reason for you to be doing SL in the first place. I did it after I had trained for a year only because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing that whole time

Add in chin ups and dips towards the end. Trust me you will see great improvements looks wise.

How do you get a thicc core like the hunks in OP

Have you just started?

I used to blast through it the first couple of weeks. I added 2 accessories to each workout and when weight started getting heavy (for myself, personally), I started HAVING to take 3 minute breaks every set. I actually take anywhere from 1 and a half to 2 hours now.

You work out for several years

>SL

5x5 in 30 minutes?

what are your numbers? are you still on the first week lmao

Suit case holds, deadlifts, squats.