/femfg/ Female Fitness General

Femanon Fitness General /fem-fg/
This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board,
create a community-based advice/critique/support system built for femanons and by femanons,
where anons are free to participate too.
If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for
your need to make this post.
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific
to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then.
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan,
current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, or
what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate.
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible.
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked for
stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post
new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need
a FAQ, but I'll leave that to make after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general
enquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : pastebin.com/1yggKWEH
>Ebooks : imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : imgur.com/a/54aqI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNn3J8oP8l4
clyp.it/5tilnjnb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's not much else I can do now. I'm going to cook dinner. If it 404's before I come back, well I'd have tried to help the cause.
Have fun with your five IG model routine requests threads on the daily, Veeky Forums.

eat a nigger

Helpful and insightful.

I knew I wasn't alone.

I am happy to see I am not alone here, either.
How's your fitness journey going, anonette.
I'd be happy to hear about it.

I'm sorry but taking hormones and chopping your dick off still doesn't make you a woman

Why not call this /London/?

I'm 18 and really cute and strong I promise I live in the UK and I'm looking for a big strong girl to hold me at night

I CAN PAY

>Ctrl+f
>larp
>no results
I think you're missing a big chunk on the OP

Is "femanon" or "anonette" the preferred reference?

Male(male) here, giving a free bump

Just call then user

Why do women need special tags?

both are fine, in my opinion. femanon being more of a sex based name, anonette a first name.
Thanks for the free bump, user. May your lifts increase.

is not wrong, actually. it doesn't really matter so as long as it's clear who you're addressing.

I support this thread

I've never had an issue posting in threads before, this general is unnecessary.

Most of the posts asking about Instagram models and ass routines are guys joking anyways.

When you clean and jerk does the bar ever hit or get caught on your bra/chest?

>center knurl catches on front of sports bra
>pulls bra up
>releasing muffins
>attempt fail
>bar land on hips
>fall back
>bar on me can't get up
>roll bar forward and adjust bra
>get up
>entire gym looking at me
>mfw only one other person at that gym clean and jerks
>mfw it's the janitor

34C why this happen?

Please please please be my gf

Squat plugs are real and they work. This will keep you from pissing during heavy squats. You're welcome.

Oh, good it comes in brown already. That way you won't be able to see the stains.

pegging is the best glute and ab workout.
don't let your partner be a gains goblin, insist on it

I want to disappoint all of you sexually and emotionally.

This is a poem I wrote for the girls of this general

O female lifters O female lifters
Please touch my ween O female lifters

Your breasts so big
Your ass so firm
My basement gym, built like a sex rig
When I hold you down, please don't squirm

Cause your natty glutes
Make me hard
That's why I dress in a suit
To catch you off guard

Down in my basement gym
Where no one can hear you scream
The equipment may seem grim
But it won't matter when I fill you with my cream

O natty female lifters O natty female lifters
Please touch my peen
8cm tall, fit for a Queen
6cm wide
The girth I can't hide
Oh natty female lifters, I want to feel your insides!

Found the forgotten fourth chapter of the Divine Comedy.

Listen up, baby boy, I know the normie girls will make fun of you, and say mean things, and all of them will say that you're an emotionally unavailable prick with premature ejaculation and poor technique...but to me, you're perfect, you hear me? Perfect. I think your autism is cute.
Now go ahead and keep lifting those big weights, honey bun, you're going to make it.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I JUST WANT A GIRL TO HOLD ME PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I love it user, it's capped for my motivation folder. You are a source of inspiration to me, I wish you to find your own natty lifter girl soon!
Thanks for your contribution!

I'm certain you're fucking with me, but know that only Andrew Lincoln/Rick Grimes can capture what I'm feeling right now.

Don't lose hope user, you'll find a girl that will hold you eventually.

Really no clue, anonette. I can visualize what is happening as you describe it, and I'd suggest compression clothing or a tighter sports bra.
You could get one of those oly/power lifting jumpers for women.

>be me
>Male, 27, looging bretty good, 175cm or whatever.
>always have job, into artsy shit, fucked 57 girls, gona become a nurse durring the next year
>Veeky Forums for 5 years but did cc and permabulk until recently
>rollos of tounges with 17 yo when i was 22.
>so now ive arranged a third "i cook you massage" date where im gona deny her peen for the third time this year.

She is fat though, doesnt make me hard. Butt a real weirdo so thats fun.

>last encounter:
>masage/cuddle where she for real says "hey im really horny"
>show her my last sexual encounter which, and i shit you not, is her hot teacher
>backstory:
>matched with classmate from 8 years ago on tinder
>now she is a teacher at the school we went to

I'm really not ironic at all. I'd take a guy like you over any normie chad. I really mean it, when you guys aren't being cynical or contemptful because of heartbreak and social exclusion, and putting us all ladies in the same basket as the stacies and landwhales, you're alright.
Well it hurts me to see the countless tfw no gf and feels thread. I relate to your pain, and I do what I can to deal with it.
I think most of you guys here are perfect too, not just looks wise, but deep inside...for who you are.

Please be from Providence.

>tfw chad and brad haven't DPd you yet
Gals what do I do am I not pretty enough? Like what the fuck I sucked both their dicks already and one of the came in my ass and neither of them have asked me for a 3 way yet

Men fucking suck

youtube.com/watch?v=DNn3J8oP8l4
>tfw no thick, strong, tight gf

I'm a Northwestern European. But I am moving soon in the land down under to live with my long term boyfriend. I wish you to find her soon, user, that girl is not me, but I am pretty sure she will think the same of you as I do. Just hold your head high, pupper, okay? You're not going to make it alone, but you might have to make it on your own for now.

maybe it's because your pussy smells like pic related, dumb cunt (male).

B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

UK SOUTH EAST MIDLANDS

N E W Y O R K C I T Y
E
W

Y
O
R
K

C
I
T
Y

I keep bouncing between extreme restriction and hours of cardio.

If I eat under 1000kcal, I can't convince myself to workout. If I eat above 1000 I end up running/biking/dance cardio vids from youtube for several hours. I'm so tired

Who's good with music that can make this into a song

What's your TDEE, anonette? The issue might be that you're cutting too hard. Usually 500 deficit is fine. Some can handle more than that, depending on level of activity, and starting weight (the more fat you'll have to lose, the less you're likely to actually need to eat).
Hours of LISS cardio won't be as practical/efficient as a good 30 min HIIT cardio workout every other day. Do you lift? Consider taking it up while cutting if you don't already, it'll help you build a decent base for when you're at goal weight, or prepare the strenght needed for a decent bulk on an intermediate program.

Hopefully lots of fine booties will be posted.

I'm 5'2" at 120 lbs, down from 150 in the past 4 months. I don't over eat these days, unless in a social setting. TDEE I think is at 1700-1800 and BMR is 1200. I don't really know, I don't believe a lot of these calculators.

The only lifting I do is from the full body workouts popsugar has with the 3-5lb dumbells. I can't even do a girl pushup right now desu

My description
>18yrs old
>182cm king of manlets
>200lbs of man
>lean
>best lift is bench
>worst is deadlifts
>favourite is power cleans
>favourite bodyweight lift is chin-ups

I am looking for a CUTE weightlifting GF who wants to CUDDLE Every. Single. Day.

My standards include:
>can't lift more than me unless you're going to peg me as well
>must be able to spoon me for several hours at a time

I'll be waiting on the responses ladies

Whores, refute this image.

Pro-tip: You can't.

I WILL SUPPORT THIS THREAD WITH MY STATS

(3X5)
OHP: 65
BENCH: 95
DEADLIFT: 135
SQUAT: 95

Sadly, I am fat but I am making sweet strength gains. Just need to make fat losses too.

Please let me cuddle you please

pls be kilo

I can sing, but I'll have to think of a melody.
Meanwhile have this. Couldn't talk to loud as it's night time!

clyp.it/5tilnjnb

65kg ohp? I dont tink so bob

I made this as bad as I possibly could please stop acting like it's good

Please please marry me on the other hand

Keep going! You have plenty of time to shed the fat! Focusing on building a good lean muscle base, and building strenght should come first. I'm proud of you anonette!

I bet this xxxtra THICC BRAPhog could do it

>that fucking picture

hey where did you get my picture?

haha upboated! xD

mind if I share this to my facebook? my wife's boyfriend would love this!

sorry I have a boyfriend, user. I think you're quite the catch though, writing girls poem is quite the romantic thing. I'm sure you could find a qt /fitlit/ bookworm natty lifter that would read you like Keats, if you searched far and wide.

I started my wife and friend on ss. Should I have them.do anything different then I would? Fuck there form is so shitty. So hard for them to even add weight. They are also dieting arou d 1200 to 1300 cals

Thank you!! I have seen a lot of ladies lose weight by straight cardio and have an odd shape so I'm hoping when the weight comes off I will be left with a good physique. Just tracking CICO and doing HIIT on non weight lifting days

I do my husband's routine and I am making great strength gains. I should probably do more legs work than he does but I am still benefiting. She will benefit from whatever you do.

Holes: You have ONE (1) post to convince me you all don't deserve to get acidfaced, make it a good one inshallah

Listen baby I am very much willing to be your bull in the relationship. It will spice up your sex life and you'll have the great opportunity to introduce another man to your parents.

I will not engage in any physical contact with your boyfriend, our relationship will be purely platonic. He won't be able to watch either, instead you can tell him all about it afterwards.

Its 2017, cuckolding isn't abnormal or scary, and your boyfriend will need a break every once in a while! Give him some alone time :)

hey user, first of all, I'd like to command you for trying to better the health of the women around you. Good job. Second if their form is really shitty, try and troubleshoot the issue : it should be either of those two things :
>mobility
>flexibility

easy fix, is to get them to read "Becoming A Supple Leopard" for mobility, and "Yoga Anatomy" for flexibility, and meme them into doing some yoga, heavy stretching and mobility work first, as that should increase their proper form, and range of motion. All ebooks are available through the sticky lists with complete reference.
Good luck, user.

The sluttier women get the closer we get to a utopia of thousands of virgins walking naked among us for our choosing.

Are we talking hyaluronic acid? Because I need a face lift.

5'6
1RM
335 DL
95 OHP
225 SQ
135 bench
10 chin-ups
21 min 5k

3 years of training with no breaks

Thanks gonna add some accessory work in a month or two once they learn the basic lifts. Also should I progress them in 2.5lb increments instead of 5 lbs a session. I feel they will stall rather quick.at 5lbs a session
Thanks my wife has the terrible flexibility. Can't even get close to parallel. Her friend actually has pretty decent form on everything but deadlifts. Also should she just do body weight or maybe goblet squats till she can go to depth or nauh

Anonette, I've just finished reading Practical Programming for Strenght Training by Rippetoe, particularly his chapter on women gains, and he states that for lower body women will gain faster than men if worked properly. I don't think you'd have to work it as much as he does to get excellent results, though perhaps adding some accessories would help as long as you stick to SS. Good job on your great strenght gains, keep it up!

You suit me
And you run a same 5k time as me, granted I'm a lot heavier

We are dating now btw

>more slutty = more virgins
woman logic, by the Prophet's (pbuh) beard, must you have been created so deficient?!
Sulfuric acid, so you may be reminded of the fate that awaits you in Jahannam, Inshallah

Impressive! I'm only going to start lifting this fall as I am in between moving abroad and as such can't make a commitment to a gym here. I'd be happy with your stats at 3 years desu.

Mind sharing your progression, as in what programs you did, what's your focus (strenght/aesthetics) ?

Running background. Ran in high school and college. Started doing compound lifts and basic accessories 3 years ago. At 135# bodyweight. Started off benching 55 for 5, deadlifting 145 for 5, and squatting 95# for 5.

Trained only for strength, knowing aesthetics would come naturally. SS initially. Then 531. Now I sort of do a personal program mixing various programs. 531 for DL, squatting to a heavy single 2-3x a week. Not really benching or pressing currently. Just doing thrusters and bodyweight dips. Trying to get into running shape and cut to 150 or so. I got up to 170.

One thing I can say, consistency and volume are everything for women trainees. We can't lift close to our 1RM because physiology and hormones, but we can take more punishment physically. So do more volume. Eat a lot. Get fatter than you want to be. Maybe DL 2x a week. I increased my DL from 145 to 315 in a year. I've barely increased it since. We progress faster and hit our genetic potential way faster. We don't have the genetics to go super far. So embrace that fact and become well-rounded instead of cheating ROM and stuff like that to feel better as a "powerlifter." Like half the fitness females

yes, I'd suggest to work her form on bodyweight first, or really light dumbbels just so she can position her arms well already on the bar.
Instill the thought in her that by doing more stretching and mobility work, she'll be able to make great progress in every aspect of her life too.

well, thanks for the quick rundown. Solid advice throughout, confirming most of what I've been reading. I'm going to go down the same route, femanon. I've actually wanted to do SS, then Texas Method, and after than an advanced powerlifting program. My focus is also on strenght, and as you said, I don't mind getting bulky either. I'm actually in the process of cutting deep so I can have more leeway to bulk when I start lifting in roughly four months.
I've capped your post because it's really a great insight on what to expect, at least for my own personal objectives. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
Also should I try to teach them to power clean? The problem is I only have been working out for 6 months so I'm not the best coach lmao.

Pls live in rome

This is a good bread.

I think that as soon as they feel comfortable enough introducing a new exercise, you should present them with it with a demonstration, and invite them to learn how to perform it. If you need yourself some background checks on power cleans, check out the Anatomical Exercise book in the ebook list in the sticky, and look up power cleans inside of it, it'll tell you exactly what muscles it'll work, how they will move, and how to move them with proper form to execute the full ROM. Godspeed user, you're changing lives of those you care about, that is a great feat.

Bump

i actually really enjoy women's weightlifting. Leidy Solis is my favorite lifter

>those thighs

I feel like your squat numbers should be higher, based on your deadlift

You are too good for this world anonette.

But I feel a feelscoaster coming on.

lol mate, it's a joke

more like a faggotcoaster

nice! thanks for the reference, user. I didn't know about her. I like to have a couple female lifters as inspiration, and she just made it into the list of those I'll keep an eye on for motivation!

I am huge. I started lifting five months ago at 5'8", 225 lb. I took SS as far as it would go and switched to HLM hoping to cut. My squat has gone up from 135 to 255x5, and my BW has gone to 235. I am way stronger and better-looking than I was at 225, but I am still fucknig ginormous.

I hate to lose any strength, but I don't want to LARP as a Sherman tank anymore. I am white-knuckling the old food log, doing HIIT rowing and a little bicycling.

Any advices, femfags? Am I gonna make it?

Should be, but its never worked out. Long femurs, natural pulling levers maybe. Maybe I should've gotten a coach

Get as strong as you want to be then do a really long, slow cut.

Yeah, now that you came aboard.

>"strong enough" exists

this thread is actually really good you anons should make /femfg/ more often

yeah, I'm going to second and say what I would do in your case is just focus on shaving off an extra amount of strenght gains, any I can get, till I have enough that even if I factor in a 50% strenght loss at the end of my cut, I'll still have strenght for days.
But honestly you don't have to cut that deep unless you are looking for aesthetics purely.
With the lean body mass you'll have accumulated though if you keep going till you hit max strenght, you won't have to cut much to start looking good very fast.

take it easy, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Lower your caloric deficit, or do less cardio. Focus on lifting instead.

Is this the local Trappy thread?

if you are not satisfied at the end of your cut with the proportions or form of your body, try isolating the muscles you need to work on with accessory work to target those specific areas best. You can't spot reduce fat, but you can build muscle, say for exemple if you're a buttlette. But compounds should solve that, what's more likely is having to work on waistline (as some women like me unfortunately have apple shapes), so it'll be obliques, lats and serratus for days until you can get a sick V taper. Just giving you a couple options to see what you can do next!

thanks upperclassmen

maybe I'll keep getting huger, compete in the autumn, then cut down to where the only part of me that reminds you of a military vehicle is the tank tread pattern formed by my abzzzzz

Lidia Valentin
Tatiana Kashirina
Rebeka Koha
Neisi Dajomes

all fun to watch. I have a harder time following the asian female lifters, as I feel like they all look similar