How is my form?

How is my form?

Looks fine but wtf is with the lock out? unecessary leaning

weird

Use a belt

When you start your back is a bit rounded at the bottom and you seem like you're losing balance probably from how far back you're going at lockout. Stats?

>rounds his back anyways
>"its ok guys im wearin a bower belt :D"

>mixed grip

Is it just me or are his feet too close together?

Like, not even saying do sumo squats. Those feet are just super close. Not even shoulder width.

Go lower with ass, don't round back and don't hyperextend

Eh, just though it would straighten him up

>lower with ass

His hips are sort of low as it is.

are you trying to tear your bicep and / or get imbalances with that mixed grip ?

1. feet slightly wider apart
2. I thought you were low, but you either don't have an ass or are really curving your lower back... You should look more like ; keep your back straighter and your ass a bit higher
3. Don't lean back, just go straight.

In the thumbnail Arnies looks like he's having a reaaally round back

How is my form?
I think my back is rounding a bit, but is it enough to be a problem?

doing deadlifts on the wall doesnt count cunt, it's only half the gravity

>le imbalance meme
Literally nobody has ever come forth with evidence to support mixed grip causing imbalances. Utter broscience.

As for biceps tear, thats not really worth worrying about if you're natty.

manlet
mixed grip
rounded tailbone
non-neutral spine
5/10
some things can't be helped (namely, being a manlet)
for the rest, you have no excuses

yeah fuck mixed grip. If you're worried about little nuances in your hip positioning and then use a mix grip then you're starting off badly. hook grip or straps.

bring your hips further back. That's it. Just cue yourself to bring your hips further back. chest up. Nobody is going to break down your form from a shitty antigravity video that's taken on an angle.

To better illustrate: pic related, you can see how curved your back is and how your ass is "under" it instead of really "behind" it, as with arnie.

yeah nah look at a lot of older lifters. If you're doing this for longevity don't do dumb shit like mixed grip. I'd say don't bench either but you cucks will do that anyway. What do I know.

Are you seriously comparing a pic of arnie as a way to procure good form? Science!

Your back is rounded amigo

>yeah nah look at a lot of older lifters.
What do you mean?
Examples?

examples? Umm, speak to people at your local gym instead of being an aspie faggot? They all have shoulder issues among a bunch of other shit. Even rip says benching is bad. Just because you don't tear anything doesn't mean it's putting sheer force on your tendons. Your goal in the gym is to minimize sheer force an excessive overload. That lovely bicep pump you get on your supinated arm after deads is the muscle wanting to tear itself off your fuckin' bone.

ur really far away from the bar man

meant for this post

>are you seriously comparing poor form to good form to highlight why the form is poor

Yes?

Are you well?

Do you have brain damage?

Would you like me to use some literally who fitness youtuber you subscribe to instead of a well recognised, 7 time Mr Olympia champion for form advice? I could do that if you want.

Not really, everyone stands slightly different.
Sure, they're on narrow side, but nothing extreme.

I don't understand how anyone could actually do this. I feel like i'm about to snap if I use my back with 2pl8, never mind that.

No thanks. I have a proper library and up to date resources and journal articles because I am in post-graduate studies in sport science. You have probably never even heard of the word bio and mechanic uttered in the same sentence let alone combining them together to form one word.

It literally doesn't matter whatsofuckingever who is in the picture as long as the form is good.

>This form is a one way to snap-city you know ?
>No problem sir, I got my belt

It always burns my fucking autism that he actually sits in proper start position right before lifting entirely with his back.

fuck him in his ass senpai summer fag needs to learn

Why are you grinding 2pl8 and some change?

Yo OP fuck the haters, I bet these DYELs couldn't deadlift a barbell off a vertical wall like that

Pull your shoulders back which will help you contract your lats and help straighten that rounding in your back. Also pull the slack out of the bar if you already weren't. Your form isn't bad but you need more leg drive.

I lauff everytime
>get ready
>all set
>GO!
>EXTREME_LUMBAR_MODE ENGAGED
>HNNG
>UP UP UP
>HNNNG
>HERE WE ARE!
>EXTREME_LOCKING_MODE ENGAGED
>PRESENTING_MY_CHEST_TO_THE_SKY POSITION: ACCOMPLISHED
>DISENGAGE DISENGAGE
>SLOW_MO_LUMBAR MODE
>pppft easy peasy

yea you gotta be squeezing your glutes for the lockout, not pulling it back

top kek

His just fucking around and those are like 50lbs in fake weights, right? ...right?

You just watched some youtube vids about biomechanics didn't you?

I always though this was just fucking around, theres no way he couldve just gotten into perfect position and then rounded his back so hard an not noticed

>pull the slack out of the bar
What do you mean by this senpai?

no it doesn't...

can someone post a video of good form

perfect

i can see your little pee pee :P

I've often thought the same

he looks like he's trying to deadlift with good form, but then like, the invisible mayor of snap city pulls him up from above by his belt

Nigga, you crazy

>That pic

I always thought it was better to keep the chin in a neutral or down state while deadlifting?

Your deadlift form is whack. Mirin that bulging dong tho. No homo.

It is.
Don't look down, don't force your head up. Just let it sit naturally.
Forcing it one way or the other, or god forbid you look to the side for some fucking reason, will really fuck you.

You wont hurt yourself, but you could do better.

are your hamstrings tight? your starting position is very rounded

pull on the bar until it doesnt "rattle" anymore, without actually lifting the weights

Load up your lats before actually lifting the barbell.

For example, if you're lifting 135 pull up on the bar with 134 lbs of force. You want to hear the plates "move" but don't actually lift until after you hear that click.

>autism