GYM PAJEET

Who else has a gym pajeet? How do I get rid of him? For context he goes around doing one set of everything in the gym and talks to himself in the mirror like he is hot shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGQetcm_dQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gym pajeet wearing a striped polo shirt in the gym again
>gym pajeet doing bi and bi's for the third time this week and still had dyel arms
>can smell gym pajeet's curry-stench from 3x the range of a standard pajeet
>he makes black mannerisms and mouths the rap music lyrics even though Indians are the polar opposite of nigs

Well, he literally is hot shit if you think about it

Kek

Those normies are proud of their bodies, how do I do that? Why does being shredded have to be tied in with body dismorphia

There is a pajeet in my gym. He only rides the stationary bike and does bicep curls with straps.

Legit question. Pajeets doing curls = shit range of motion and full body swing?

>and talks to himself in the mirror
sides

have you ever seen a pajeet do proper curls?

have you ever seen a pajeet with more than 12 inch arms? (and less than a 42 inch waistline)

wat's her story...

Is this the Asian section of the gym or something? Why is there such a mix of East Asians and pooinloos?

You'd be surprised. There are so many asians at my uni gym despite the fact that they're still a tiny minority of the total population.

Sure most of them are DYEL, but gotta respect the fact that their race at least cares about being healthy

>talks to himself in the mirror like he is hot shit.
O shit one of ours does this too. Smears his greasy poo hand on the mirror and gets it all nasty

There's like 2-3 at my gym, they superset fucking everything and wear tacky gymshark shit

They will also respond to any question with a blank stare

I have one!!! He always comes up to me and asks if im almost done! No matter what exercise im doing! I always say no and keep going lol

One of them asked me if I was "using the deadlifts" while I was stretching next to the loaded bar

Post more stories, these sound pretty good.

my fucking sides

Are Indians the ugliest race? I have never in my life seen an attractive Indian man. And rarely do I see attractive Indian women.

The one at my gym eats bananas in between his sets, probably goes through 4-5 per workout. Pic related is his stash halfway through

Keep in mind these are averaged faces, so deviations from the norm are being corrected making them appear more attractive than an average looking individual

>400 lb beltless high Bar
>355 front squat
>190 ohp
> 440x5 deadlift
>6'0 190lb
>indian

Whats the reasoning behind this?
I`ve seen a fag do this in my gym too, he eats a sandwich and a banana before doing his squats

Seriously though what the FUCK is with foreigners doing one set of everything. I see them literally come in, do one set of 20xlowest weight imaginable on something, then stand up, look around for a couple of minutes, then go do something completely unrelated.

It's like they not only have no clue what their routine is going to be when they come in, but also no clue what muscles they even want to work. They'll go from lat pulldown, to curls, to standing calf raises, to crunches all within 20 minutes.

How does this make you feel?

Maybe he is taking insulin. I mix carb into my water bottle and sip it during my insulin workout. Gives mad energy and vascularity

>most attractive pajeet you can find has strong Caucasoid features

So to clarifying, what you're saying is "some pajeets look white and therefore are attractive"

"to clarifying"

brb killing myself

He's very handsome but he's a Bollywood actor. Ive never seen attractive Indian man irl and can count one one hand the amount of hot Indian women I've seen.

Is it that they "Caucasoid" features or that those features are attractive and because you are a "Caucasoid" you associate them with your "race." The fact is that every "race" can have those features and there are few "white" people who have those features in the first place. Dont delude yourself

Explain in more detail what the fuck you're talking about

>hot Indian chicks

Have pigs achieved flight yet? I'm certain they are the most unattractive women in the world. It's little wonder the Indian guys often are caught fucking other guys.

Indian guys are either ugly or attractive, there is no middle ground.

I have had a never ending hard on for butterface indian girls for as long as I can remember, especially when caked in make up. Anyone else share this curse?

How is he bothering you then ?

My gym is full of them.

>go to use squat rack
>pajeet camping it
>he does a couple reps
>pulls out phone to text
>"hey mind if I use the squat rack?"
>"no I am using it"
>proceeds to texting again
>whatever, go off and do other workouts
>same pajeet now drags the only situp bench next to the squat rack
>does 5 sit ups
>texts for 3 minutes
>wanders around the bench and squat rack
>stares intently at squat rack for a minute
>does a couple squats
>back to phone
>for a full hour until the gym closed, this guy camped the squat rack and bench for himself

>next day, different pajeet, same rack
>does the same goddammit thing

Anyone enjoying pajeet music while lifting?
youtube.com/watch?v=WGQetcm_dQE

You guys must live in a state or country with little or no Indians because I see alot of Indians and a lot of attractive Indian girls. Attractive Indian guys are more rare but I have known a few. One of them is a manlet though..

He isn't everyone on Veeky Forums especially white boys, are super insecure and feel the need to shit on other people who are different than them with every opportunity. It's not so hard to understand. Hell, look at most of the threads where people ask for advice? Look at all the threads about them crying about how one part of their face or body is inadequate. Pretty sad actually. I thought women were the only ones with this irrational insecurity problem.

I don't have many Indians in my neighborhood but there is one Pajeet in my gym that I know of.

About 5'10", chubby, very hairy, and likes to wear revealing tank tops. Can always be found in the free weight section doing curls and hoarding dumb bells. Always has a definite smell when you get within 5 ft of him as well.

>especially white boys
>calling other people insecure

pajeet plz go

I fucking hate my own race
I'm sorry all of you, I'm sorry my race has to be like this.
I genuinely want to neck myself out of shame while reading these

Freaking Bengalis man...

Its just bants m8

Certain genes and features are more associated with groups that have the highest predominance of those genes. It's natural to say a white person looks asian when they have slanted gook eyes. You're just mad because you know white people are generally the most attractive.

bants my ass. I want to kill all of the pajeets in OP's pic. Especially the one on the right making his stupid face while pointing to his non existant abs and the one on the left with his huge fucking stomach. Pajeets like this ruin everything for me when I work my ass off.

Do people pick a lot of cherries in your country?

>Be back in high school
>Have lots of brown female friends because I'm brown
>"Hey user, look at this picture of [brown guy who looks like pajeets in picture]
>Sporty, outgoing, always smiling
>Basically Chad without the aesthetic
>Those girls always talked to me about attractive brown guys from bollywood and gym pajeets like in OP's pic
>Felt like a beta loser who needed to off himself
>Did the only right thing and ditched those girls
>Now dedicating myself to break the pajeet mold and actually become shredded.

As the late, great Johnny Cochran used to say:

"If you eat red meat, you are not Pajeet"

You can cure your Pajeet-ness by consuming 2-3 steaks per day. Easy

I eat a bunch of lamb. Is that good enough?

I have been wondering what do you guys think about us persians?

I do too. I love lamb and would eat it constantly if it wasn't so damn expensive. But Pajeet, if your meal isn't 60% meat, you are Pajeet. Knock off those lentils and rice and ditch the curry.

What if I'm on a bulk?

loling at the fact that theyre from my school. Sad to say that these guys pretty much eat ass in weight lifting, compared to 5-6 years ago

I have such a hard-on for Indian chicks. The thing that I've noticed is that they've completely voided the 4-7 range. They're either 8+ or 3 and under.

This, help, i look ok for others, but when i see myself i'd like to end it.

You'll make it user. One day at a time. We all will.

Pajeet pls. You don't need a bulk. You need a recomp and you know it.

designated poo patrol

Wasn't Xyzz or whoever the fuck Indian?

Funny thing I've noticed is most pajeets are usually accompanied by some really tiny Asian chick who thinks the pajeets are alpha, up until she sees guys even better than them.

Makes me lol

He was a Kurd

What the fuck is with foreigners not knowing what to do in general? I watched yesterday as this foreigner was asked to sign a receipt and he was confused on what to do. I always thought language barrier but at my job I sometimes have to talk to foreigners and we have a third party translator agreement so I just call a number to get someone who speaks the appropriate language and foreigners, young or old, still act like fucking retards and they do can't answer just basic question s like what is your address and why do you need this change to be made.

Go live in a foreign country where you know fuck all about how anything works. You will empathize very quickly

I can understand if I'm trying to speak their language but having a translator I feel confident I can answer basic question like my address

WHO GOT IT

lets see a photo of that beautiful, flawless kisser user

You need to get out more man. Especially in a multicultural city. I live in Atlanta and I know a lot of Indian girls that are fucking hot. Unfortunately they rarely date outside of their race. Oddly enough I see a few Indian guys dating white girls, though.

Usually the response to a generalization/blanket statement is an anecdotal representation of the opposite. I like the come back though.

can smell your insecurity from 10x the standard pajeet smell range

overly compensating themselves by wearing too much cologne

thats the caste system for you

>projecting this hard
Shitskins are the most insecure races in the world, and for good reason. You all know deep down you'll never reach the heights of the Aryans, and in your impotent rage you project your feelings of inferiority onto us.

I think you should go back to Iran.

>You need to get out more man. Especially in a multicultural city.
Or, a better option, we should end the existence of multiracial cities. Problem solved.

>tfw I am the gym pajeet
I deliberately wear polo shirts to the gym, and don't wear deodorant because I like to meme irl
Sorry lads

My gym pajeet has a pretty aesthetic upper body but can only squat 95lbs with a pussy pad. He stares at my ass while I squat.

Aziz Ansari?

Attractive and funny. Not that common among the curry nigs.