Who /liftingforchester/ today?

Who /liftingforchester/ today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd kill myself too after releasing the shit music they've had recently.

What happened to Linkin Park? They went from angsty rock to... I don't even know what to call it.

btw how do I get his body type?

dead hangs

Kek

I just call it Chainsmokers music.

Get a monotone and bored-sounding male, then add some Rihanna knockoff. All sung over some electro-pop beats.

honestly my first thought was thank god is not mike

will definitely be blasting Hybrid Theory & Meteora at the gym today

RIP

people only liking his first two albums and hating on almost everything else is probably the reason he killed himself

That being said, i fucking love those two albums

could be dude

That said, I went to a LP concert a couple years ago and they only played 1 song not from those 2 albums

???

I was pleasantly surprised, anyway.

Will go for heavy deads tommorow.
Probably trying a new 1RM @430 listening to a place for my head. Damn that sucks.

Ill break a PR for you tommorow Chester, was hesitating but now i know i will not hesitate.

Fuck brehs it hurts.

Part of my teenage years died.

/pol/ didn't realize I was kidding and they unironically like Chester and Linkin Park.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Chest day for Chester

Lifting while listening to Hybrid Theory

I'm on a cut hehe

shit dude.
did anyone else like reanimation?

I mean Veeky Forums. fuck. I'm too choked up. This is all Drumpfys fault. Fucking niggers

Why do all rich people, who can spend their time doing literally anything they want, have such hard lives?

I stopped listening to them in like 2006 but they were a pretty pivotal artist for me when I was 11-15 years old.

Reanimation was great as well

mo money mo problems. I can imagine the stress of managing everything in your life at that point on top of everything else going on inside your head

Hell yeah bro, the remixes to With You and By Myself were better than the originals.

I always lift for Chesty.

Sleep tight Chesty, wherever you are.

Managing fucking what? He can outright pay off a mortgage on a massive mansion, I'm sure. Then just don't buy more than 1 car a month. Or hire a damn accountant.

hell yeah so was Papercut. that one dudes deep voice is so good

Happiness isn't about money. Nothing hurts more than reaching your final goal. Guess there was nothing left to do and that probably killed him.

Wait when did he die

I'm sure it wasn't financial problems that killed him.

Maybe his band, IE his life's work and his career, was failing, or maybe he had girl problems, family problems, or outright mental illness.
I mean, they used to be angsty as fuck, I'm sure it didn't come from nowhere.

I just listened to it right now, I forgot how good that whole album is. My December is good too.

Today is chest day for me.

Amazing how /pol/ made me hate him and his ilk, was such a huge hero of mine years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Lul his name was Chester but he didn't have any. It was shaved.

Nah, rest day.

Me user. Me. Hybrid Theory came out when i was in HS. Hit me right in the feels brahs.

You're not alone bro. We'll do it for him.

look at his early life wiki page if you really want to find out, bad stuff happened

well, if you release 2 great albums then an ok one and then shitty ones after that it's perfectly normal.

maybe he was autistic about his band or just couldn't handle the addiction.

Even if you give a lot of mr olympia competitors 1 billion dollars they're still gonna fucking kill themselves to NOT win a 20 dollar trophy.