Are tattoos and wacky hair colors the shittiest modern "aesthetic" trend?

Are tattoos and wacky hair colors the shittiest modern "aesthetic" trend?

>"I'm here for the job interview"

Yes.
Tattoos are just attention seeking, and so is wacky hair colors.

Fashion and body modification of any sort is all just a replacement for the hard work that comes with achieving physical excellence. And theres more money to be made in it because new things can be made fashionable on a whim.

Yes. 95% of tattoos are outright garbage.

This next generation will be laughing at us worse than we ever laughed at our own parents. At least you can fix a bad hair cut. Guy in OP's pic ruined himself for life.

no. its fidget spinners

yeah but that's the job of the woman. Look at history. Women didn't wage war. They weren't diplomats or architects. They are decoration, their job is to seek attention, so it's not degenerate for women to be degenerate as that is only natural.

The only cool ones I recall are pic related by Soviet prisoners who used them for prison rankings or some shit. I met one really old guy irl long after the union collapsed and he told me all about what each of his tattoos meant. They didn't really get them for aesthetic purposes so much.

That being said I've never seen a tattoo by a non-criminal, random faggot on the street that actually looked good. Really you shouldn't bother because 99% of the time it will look like tacky shit.

fug forgot pic, they're called 'thieves in law' you can find a bunch online

like an alpha guy would care about what a meathead thinks about him

tattoos aren't necessarily attention seeking. in a lot cases, especially on hipsters that feel like they have an aesthetic, they probably are. definitely not the case for everyone.

Lol

I literally laugh at face of people who get tattoos. It fucking reminds them that they are waste of oxygen, excuse for human beings and their life is a huge mistake.
Try it sometime. Even funnier, I ask them what their tattoos means, and they say something along the lines of "close to me blah blah personal meaning", or they say it's some ancient greek/celtic/hindu/whateverthefuck symbol for some obscure hipster pseudo intellectual shit. I listen to them carefully, and then start laughing, pointing at their tattoo and exclaim "but man it looks like a fucking log of shit, I don't see why would it have that meaning. Are you sure it means that ?"
They fucking start doubting themselves. That's how low esteem fucks these people are

edge master detected.

additionally, tattoos dont have to mean shit. if someone likes it then they should fucking get it. its not on your body so who gives a fuck

>its not on your body so who gives a fuck

When the majority of girls in my town are covered in them, I kind of have to.

I don't have any tattoos and i don't have plans in getting one

people who don't have tattoos will be considered rare in the future, mark my words

Virgin detected

>but m-muh pure virgin qt
Grow up you literal meme.

pathetic

this is kinda bullshit man. i know its way more common for people to get tattoos now, but i like tatted up girls and its kinda hard to meet them most of the time. i live in a pretty major metropolitan area too.

Yeah, the gays aren't fucking your ass, the muslims aren't raping you, the furries aren't bothering you.
Literally confirmed for never making it

>popular among trust fund bbs five years ago
"Modern trend"

Definitely not popular by any reasonable definition of popular. And if it ever was popular among a certain tiny group of people, it's because they're starved for authentic experiences and want to claim the outsider status which they believe confers credibility. People do this with victimhood as well- seeming to struggle against the mainstream is considered (and always has been considered, this isn't some new liberal degeneracy or anything) authentic amongst a certain young subset.

Of course the alternative id prefer is taking their parents wealths and trust funds and maximizing them through careful and skilled investment, charitable giving, and cultivating a disciplined understanding of the world.

Instead they go out to eat a lot, hence the cupcake based economies of Portland, Seattle, New York, Miami, and LA.

Fucking great if you've figured out how to sell smoothies out of mason jars or decorate donuts, but like, ironically.

Let me get this straight, I don't like girls with tattoos and so I'm a virgin. Is this what Veeky Forums is like nowadays? You're not allowed to have preferences at all?

And yeh I live in a somewhat small town and tattoos on girls are very common here.

literally the only thing you said that effects anyone else is rape. and go back to /pol/ with that Islamophobic shit

The best looking tattoos make the worst looking bodies even worse. Also 99% of tattoos look like absolute garbage and 95% of the people that get them do so out of some form of character flaw.
It's truly a shame when good looking people voluntarily subtracts from their attractiveness.

no

Or make a common dirt cheap food item but add a shit ton of food die to make it rainbow and sell it at a gazillion percent profit.

Or be a shitty tattoo artist and pay some instafamous kids to get tattoos from you in your "unique" style. Maybe make some slogans about wanting to die and tattoo those onto kids ribs and fingers.

Or

have preferences, but going out of your way to laugh at something on someone elses body that doesnt have shit to do with you is fucking stupid

Literally anything that can be instagrammed. These kids are so eager to provide free marketing to anyone with a semi-unique idea. They're desperate to seem culturally cutting edge to their faux-boho friends, and that's a desperation you can harness and ride all the way to the bank.

>Islamophobic
back to facebook you fucking troglodyte.
If it affects any community that you belong to it affects you.

I dated a 19 y/o who looked almost exactly like this girl. She had a tattoo on the back of her neck and another on her arm. It was kind of a turn on because she looked so innocent but was totally nympho

Bruh. You're bought and sold. You're being manipulated with some tried and true propaganda and the results of your belief will not be of any benefit to you.

I'd advise that you take some time away from the internet to unfuck yourself.

When did I say I'm going out of my way to laugh at other people. I think they have definite character flaws. Did you think I was the other poster?
>it doesn't have shit to do with you
When a retarded trend has a significant effect on the dating market in my area it does.

I agree with , even the best looking tattoos still make the person look worse. When the fuck did Veeky Forums become so subserviant to women?

All of these low-life, namby-pamby cookie cutters covered in tattoos

the radicalization of islam has effected my community in the form of fucking terrorism not fucking rape

my bad man. yea wrong poster

There's always terrorists, in the US we have a larger problem with far right indoctrination leading to terrorist violence than we do with Islam producing terrorists. In England up until very recently the Irish were the terrorists.

The problem is our dysfunctional intelligence community, which gets tips on nearly every terrorist event before it happens and always ends up dropping the ball. And their solution for their incompetence is massive data mining and invasion of privacy. I mean if they hadn't gone through and hired the least capable, least creative, most unintelligent goons than we'd have less terrorism. Their budgets are bloated enough. The whole field has become a nepotistic hellscape. We need a new less psychotic JEH and a competent executive branch, the best president we've had since the sixties for intelligence was Obama, and he was still pretty fuckig bad.

There's always terrorists, in the US we have a larger problem with far right indoctrination leading to terrorist violence than we do with Islam producing terrorists. In England up until very recently the Irish were the terrorists.

The problem is our dysfunctional intelligence community, which gets tips on nearly every terrorist event before it happens and always ends up dropping the ball. And their solution for their incompetence is massive data mining and invasion of privacy. I mean if they hadn't gone through and hired the least capable, least creative, most unintelligent goons than we'd have less terrorism. Their budgets are bloated enough. The whole field has become a nepotistic hellscape. We need a new less psychotic JEH and a competent executive branch, the best president we've had since the sixties for intelligence was Obama, and he was still pretty fuckig bad.

That's ignoring the nationwide child sex gangs, if you're in the UK. Though muslims raping children is hardly radical.

>far right indoctrination

Nice bait dude.

Bro, if you want Muhammad to sleep with your wife in front of you, just move to France. We don't want you in the US anyways.

I'm not >You're bought and sold.
what?
>You're being manipulated with some tried and true propaganda and the results of your belief will not be of any benefit to you.
????
From my 20 words you have correctly assumed my beliefs, and you're arrogant enough to claim that every person that holds such beliefs are manipulated and incorrect?
Please elaborate.

Trust me. You need to get your shit together. You're being manipulated. Also go fucking lift I can tell by the fact that you believe your own BS that you're undisciplined, which leads me to believe that you're posting on fit without even hitting 4/3/2/1.

>far right indoctrination
The far right made me realize how much of a degenerate I was, and in turn gave me the push to better myself and become a different person. Also made me realize how garbage modern society is. Far right """"indoctrination""" was the best thing to happen to me

and you think there aren't "nationwide child sex gangs" being perpetrated by other religious or ethnic groups? i imagine human trafficking is far more prevalent among eastern european organizations trafficking all over europe

i totally agree with you. was just saying specifically radical islam in response to the other poster. fucking white dudes shooting up schools becasue they want to be alpha is more common than religious terrorism right now. not discounting the boston bombings or any other incident, but they just arent as common

It's not that, it's just that my college professor told me to hate my race, so by extention I want to try to dismantle my nation through third world immigration by people who hold values different to the US and take the money and welfare but always with a chip on their shoulder. One day, hopefully, they'll get enough power to treat White people worse than Southern blacks in the 1930s.

Also, science, fucking love science! Something something science proves cis-het white boy are inferior. SCIENCE!!!

Man, let it go already. You could've been forgiven for being a MAGA cuck pre-election but it's just pathetic now. Your boy can't even get legislation through without his own party cucking him.

Stop being a bootlicker for people who don't care about you

No I'm not a lib, sorry to preemptively pull the rug out from under you

Your far right ideology panders to your misanthropy and narcissistic self importance. It's jacking off for young men who feel entitled to more than they're getting. It gives them an easy scapegoat in the form of the Jews/SJWs/gays/immigrants/muslims and helps them not look hard at their own shortcomings and faults.

But by the time you realize I'm right it'll be too late. Whatever. Heading to the gym.

Who's doing the manipulation, faggot?

I'm far far to the right of Donald Trump.

Last post from me.

Please consider what the consequences to your psyche and the world might be if you're wrong, and how you could tell if you were wrong. I promise you, if you can improve yourself and think about things without influence of ideologies on Veeky Forums you will be happier.

But again. Whatever. You people are making your own bed.

Except jews,muslims,gays, and sjws are a problem

>It gives them an easy scapegoat in the form of the Jews/SJWs/gays/immigrants/muslims and helps them not look hard at their own

That has nothing to do with right wing political beliefs you arrogant twat. Get down from your high horse and stop doing exactly what you're criticizing "right-wingers" for. If you continue dismissing the right-wing for the words made by Richard Spencer and Lauren Southern you will remain an arrogant, uninformed retard.

This.

One of the reasons I don't see many righties in Veeky Forums versus other parts of Veeky Forums is because most people who try to do Veeky Forums shit are introspective enough to want to improve themselves. Right wing kekistanis typically blame everyone else for their own inability to integrate with modern sensibilities, choosing instead to be nostalgic about an era where they would be just as shunned, in different ways

Man, everything you do to better yourself is attention seeking since we have to reproduce. And in reality not even that hard. It's only in the modern era for some fucked reason we think going to the gym and eating right is "hard."

Is that chestbrah

Scapegoating is not inherently right-wing you doofus. Right wing economic policy encourages far more self-improvement than its left wing counterparts which punishes success.

The modern SJW left has declared war on my nations, my people and my family for decades. I don't just expect to win, I WILL take blood. All Shabbos goyim (Whites working to destroy White race and society) will be given the punishment of a traitor. Flayed of all flesh, hanged, emasculated, disemboweled, quartered, and head put on a spike.

You think this is a joke, internet role-playing? Hey, laugh... you won't be laughing for long.

This kid is going to an hero or live a miserable,workless life

>Modern (((Sensibilities)))
Being a puppet who gets rewarded by feminists and globalists for staying in line with society is absolute trash

Violent power fantasies...

You're under 5'9" aren't you user

>calls people with tattoos a waste of oxygen and clearly thinks he's superior in every way
>I laugh in their face cuz I'm tuff guy

>it's just a personal preference geez guys I'm not hurting anyone

Globalism is the only way forward user.

Sore losers are gonna be mad- maybe you should've gained some marketable skills instead of escaping into your video game fantasy world with all of your free time. Now the unskilled labor market is gonna be saturated with dudes who will work harder than you for less money and you're butt hurt that you lost fair and square.

You're literally the little kid who impulsively flips over the board game when he loses, except this particular board game can't be flipped.

>the insecurity and pride oozing from this statement

>good goy abandon your culture and heritage so you can help me get more shekels and watch as your race goes extinct

You can be a kike puppet, I won't be

? That's retarded. Right wingers are more inclined to self improvement than anyone else. A major part of right wing philosophy is acknowledging the harshness of reality and working through it and improving yourself, as opposed to leftists who ignore reality and engage in delusional fantasies like transsexualism and covering themselves in piercings and tats and dyed hair with highly unhealthy bodies. You seem like you're new because there's plenty of pol people on fit as well.

Leftist projection, leftists degenerate away playing video games and lack self confidence. This is why they support welfare states, they think they will fail because they're too incompetent and want daddy government to save them and take care of them when the world is too harsh for them. Pretty pathetic to be honest, you'll learn though if you have any brains whatsoever.

Nope.

Must be some other physical disfigurement or learning disability then.

If you want to actually initiate change it's only logical to do it from the inside which requires being empathetic enough to understand other peoples viewpoints, I highly doubt you're going to get anywhere with this.

I mean hey you can always go on an actual murder spree but you'll end up killing 1, maybe 2 people before you're caught and you won't end up affecting shit

Not a day goes by that I don't regerts my tattoos

I remember reading in some Gulags prisoners would get portraits of communist leaders tattooed on them because guards were not allowed to beat them there.

And they have the audacity to look down on all the 'ignorant people' in 'flyover states' when they are living these meaningless existences

The prevalence of tattoos is a blessing in disguise. You see all those tons and tons of women with tats? You already know right away that they're trash so you won't make a mistake and try to get with them. Think about it like that, it's like all the whores are wearing a scarlet letter out of choice.

Is this copy pasta

>Islamophobic
Lmao gtfo of the internet please

There is no such thing as Islamophobia. Islam is a dangerous death cult which has oppressed people from my culture for centuries. There is nothing irrational about hating/fearing Islam.

Shut the fuck up. Globally Islam is the number one source of terror, violence, and oppression and it is the duty of every decent human being to oppose it.

>we have a larger problem with far right indoctrination leading to terrorist violence than we do with Islam producing terrorists.

Left wingers are even less likeley to achieve any sort of introspection or develop a sense of discipline and seek to blame the system just like right wingers do.

t. centrist

This.

Girls with tattoos are fun to fuck, but there is a difference between slam pieces and wife material.

Also lmao at the butthurt muzzie in this thread. Religious retards are fucking dumb.

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

He's an antisemetic, Muslim piece of shit, but lacks the courage to come out and say what he really means.

You're pathetic. But we the people will have the last laugh as you traitors are hunted down on the streets. It's coming, in your lifetime. Enjoy the short life of a race traitor.
And by the way, there sure as fuck are about a million times more Islamic terrorists in western nations than "right wing terrorists", a term so asinine no one can take you seriously.

Be honest, you don't do any of that. You're far too beta.

I can't believe people put shit like this on their bodies. Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they want to look edgy.

Not an argument. It's an objective fact that Jews rule over every western nation. And in fact they do it so blatantly that a person who doesn't notice it has to be incredibly unintelligent and brainwashed.

It's not that he lacks the courage... he's just practicing taquyyia

So, you're going to tell me that every negative report about Muslims in the media isn't a representation of reality, but instead a massive Jewish plot to make the Religion of Peace(tm) look bad?

are you chinese?

It's pasta

What? No. In fact, where are you getting this insane idea that the media is reporting negatively about Moslems? It literally does the opposite. After your weekly terrorist attack on a European city, the whole western worlds Jewish mainstream media goes on a several day rampage about how "They weren't true Moslems!" and "This happened because of muh islamophobia". They are literally trying to indoctrinate Europeans into tolerating an enemy force that is waging war on them.

>shitty
yes
>shittiest
no

The Muslim in the thread above was acting like there was a conspiracy against Muslims by (((unknown forces)))) which he wouldn't elaborate on

It's so strange how looking ugly and degraded has become the style. I don't think the occasional tattoo or strange thing is the problem, since even duellists in Germany used to intentionally give each other scars through academic fencing in an age where being proper was sought after, but the issue is that these people take everything to an extreme.

The image they want to portray is not symbolic of something classically aesthetic like what we want. They want to be symbols of a new age and of rebellion.

The reason this disgusts us so much is because
>It doesn't have the educated and cultured aspect of aesthetic which is naturally pleasing to people with healthy brains/psyches.
>This style is a symbol of internal confusion, degeneracy, and a clear sign that they're not on our side.

If they followed the first point, they would manage to make it look proper and it wouldn't be as much of a problem to us because our idea of aesthetics is more traditional. If our ancestors looked like OP's pic but acted the same, we wouldn't have as much of a problem with how the guys looks because it would be a symbol of old values.

That's why we hate it so much. It objectively looks ugly due to not following classical aesthetic rules, it's a symbol that they're mentally ill, and shows that they're not on our side politically.

The guy in the picture is pretty "famous" on social media around here. He used to look normal (pic related) until he started getting tattoos and his fangirls kept encouraging more and more. Now he looks like in the OP.

Sad thing is, he's only turned 19 recently and will change so much in the next decade he'll have a lot to regret.

Correct.

The "new left" believes that individuality is only achievable through a deformity of nature. This is reflected through their ideas of music and art. They believe in individuality for individuality's sake alone and do not see it as it pertains to adding to the collective good. Therefore, they resort to superficial means of separating themselves from others while maintaining the same, unoriginal ideologies. The enlightened man seeks economic and ideological individuality while upholding a respectful, moderate appearance.

Lol come the fuck at us weak dick bitch boy. Goddamn flyover pussy. It's always the weakest examples of white men who think they're preserving their race and culture.

Go lift. Read a book. Make some money. Look a thing yourself in the mirror and try to answer why you're so insecure and unhappy.

Kek, when the niggers have their next major chimpout, you're gonna get so fucked.

>thinks right wing terrorism doesn't exist
>calls for liberals to be hunted in the streets

What a dumb bubba.

Also- if liberals have all the money, all the power, more guns and more people willing to use them, all the education, and are on the right side of history, what the fuck do you think you're gonna do?

>It's always the weakest examples of white men
Nice projection. Everyone can tell multiculti cucks like you are the weakest men of all. Nationalists are by far the strongest.
>Go lift. Read a book. Make some money.
I do all of these things bitch boy.
>Look a thing yourself in the mirror and try to answer why you're so insecure and unhappy.
The projection is real. I am very happy with my life and confident. I am especially confident that we will within my lifetime be able to hunt down every last rat like you and purge you from this world. It will be hilarious, and necessary. It will be happy times, but only for us good and strong people. Not for trash like you.

The IRA didn't target civilians you dolt. Don't compare them.

Their motivations were political, and strictly targeted gov. and military points.

They even politely called to evacuate certain areas of civis before attacking anything. Comparing that to trucks of peace is ridiculous and you know it.

Islam's problem is the ideology, political issues can be easily solved. Islam's solution is conversion or death. Read their scripture and get your head out of your ass.

We do not have a larger problem with 'far right' indoctrination.