Anyone get face gains on /tren/?

I'll try to keep it short. Did first real tren cycle. 15 week cycle (don't h8, bloods are g8). Cruising at 200mg/week test right now.
Just turned 23. People use to say my face looked like a freshman in college before tren. Bros and lady friends say I look 23+ now in my face. Getting more attention from the ladies. Finally called attractive/hot instead of cute.
Not sure but I heard tren can give you face gains. Anyone experience this know why it happens?

Put your hair up with product and lose the glasses and you will be looking very good

Lose the glasses + haircut = instant face gainz

You already have a nice jawline (tho you could have more chin, but whatever).

You don't have to lose the glasses. Just get a better looking pair. The ones you have on right now scream "I watch lots of anime and don't go outside."

But yes. Nice facial aesthetics.

you got them startup founder billionaire aesthetics, keep it up senpai. But yeah get better looking glasses

ive heard tren can effect the brow ridge making it more prominant. Its totally possible that the improvment was mostly just natural maturing, im 20 and ive noticed that my face has just recently started to develop more masculine features

Are you the Veeky Forums version of john carmack?

Lose those glasses if you want to slay.

What if I say "yes"?

Put your hair up, it frustrates me when people with good hairlines don't use them to their full potential while I'm over here balding

>le I'm over here balding
Lol

your upper torso looks dyel and u have a weak neck.

Are you sure the thing u are injecting is real and not a scam?

Turned 18 a month ago
Did everything to make myself look as Chad as possible
Am i making it Veeky Forums, i am still a skinny fuck though (6'4'')
pic related

what's your bf% ?

>(You)

>18
>6'4

fuck off chad

no clue mate
lmao

Grill here, would fucc

thanks

guy here would fuck without permission

didn't know people found me that good looking
feelz gud

If that's you in the pic you have a nice bone structure. Get a short haircut/shave head and either contacts or better glasses and you will look nice

Above average face, get gains and you will get mad poosy

You lowered the fat around your face (and the rest of your body) which improved your looks. You're an idiot for using gear at your age btw.

Tren doesn't do anything magical as far as what you're enquiring about. It's only you bro science spouting fuckwits who's only communication style is hyperbole that comes up with all the other crap.

I wish I wasn't a lazy fuck, I really hate going to the gym.
The only thing I enjoy is swimming and running, that's literally it.