Chester Mode

Guys how can I unlock Chester mode? I was thinking a routine that consists of one day of dead hangs to failure. Do you think in the end it will matter?

fuck you OP now I'm sad again

SS

Too soon man, fuck off you edge lord Cunt.

Let's not do this.

Way too soon

nigger, the news literally just broke.

Maybe if they would have made actual decent music post-Minutes to Midnight, he wouldn't have offed himself

that bellybutton

I TIED SO HARD

Dead-hangs

but yeah too soon kys or go to /b/ OP

>ITT a bunch of cucks sad about someone they've never met buying the farm

Fuck you op, way to soon for this shit.

Now the gym will play his shitty songs on loop as a tribute fml.

You want sum fuk?

I get sad everytime i find a /b/ browsing Veeky Forums

I'm one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to hang.

Drugs + write edgy songs xF

F

I know I'm getting old when I see how many people took this shitty band seriously.

I liked them for a bit after their first album until his whiny shrill voice finally made me break.

Honestly if a decent looking, famous, rich guy with a ton of admirers can't find a reason to stay alive I have no sympathy.

First two albums were decent offering to 15-17 year old angst. Then they went in the complete opposite direction and it was horrendous.

AND DROPPED SO FAR

>nobody can have a noteworthy impact on your life unless you know them in real life
What it like living in the boonies in a time before mass media and telecommunications, retard?

first album came out when I was 15, so I liked it. The rap/metal thing wasn't so played out by then, but Linkin Park was the band that officially played it out.

Their music wasn't horrible, I just came from a heavily bro infested area with tons of lifted trucks, tribal tattoos, Tap Out shirts, flat billed hats, etc. and all of them thought Linkin Park was 'fuckin sick bro' so admittedly I distanced myself from that.

Guess their next tour is suspended indefinitely. A shame, I was looking forward to them swinging by New York. Instead it seems they'll leave us hanging. Can't blame them though, lead singer seems to be tied up at the moment.

IN THE END HE DOESN'T HAVE A LADDER

I get what you're saying but disliking something because of the people that like it isn't really smart, it's the same as kids who listen to rap because they think it's 'gangster'

WAKE ME UP

He had 6 kids!!!

WHY!

I PUT MY TRUST IN ROPE

Because he didn't use condoms

I know, that was just when I was younger. I've learned not to care anymore.

YOU SLY DOG

I'VE BECOME SO HUNG

>The rap/metal thing wasn't so played out by then, but Linkin Park was the band that officially played it out.

No. Linkin Park was the most refined variant of rap/metal. I haven't listened to anything past Meteora so I'm not a fanboy. Whether the genre was played out or not doesn't change that.

Do you even Rage against the machine?

lmao

Fucking dying from your comment, have a sip for me

just do bjj every day for an hour

>one day of dead hangs to failure

mfw

I'm going to hell

Yes this is the first thing i looked after. Aparently one couple of twins is still 7 or so. I reckon money wont be a problem, but thats still fucked.
Suicide often trickes down.

HUNG AS HIGH AS I COULD GO
> fuck I shouldn't be joking about this

Chris Cornells death hit me harder than this poofs.

guillotine press to failure. one way ticket to death valley

5 sets of hanging neck swings with your body weight.

FOR A NOOSE

THERE'S ONLY ONE KNOT YOU SHOULD KNOW

with a rope

God thats a cruel meme. Too soon.

what the hell man

also make a shitty album 7xF

Be molested by your father at the age of 7

> this fall
You sick fuck

just do deadlifts

Nice

>who he is
>conform to reality

Memes aside, it happens out there

HANGING BY MY NECK
CRUSHING MY TRACHEAL

Daily reminder

Cute.

1 set of neck hangs x30mins

shit, when there are men with 8 inch dick identifying themselves as females this should be allowed as well

Unironically started doing dead hangs because of this thread

Ugh what the fuck... We must be about the same age or some shit. Dont tell me you always cone from Florida.

HAAAAANGING ONNN MY ROOOOOOOOOOOPE
I'VE GONE AND DONE AN HEROOOOOOOOOO