AMA

Ask a supplement store owner anything

Whats your usual markup. How much roi per most items?

Where do you get off?

Veeky Forums was a mistake.

Is yohimbine useful or is it just a meme?

where do i cop /x/ and /cgl/?

I would kill for a threesome with /x/ and /d/

Also what supplements would you recommend to the average gym goer?
I have *some* money to spend, but I'd rather not blow 100$ on some meme pills.

Whats your favorite color

How do you get to sleep knowing your job consists of selling fake hope and bullshit stuff to kids and mental retarded meatheads?

Most items are around 50% markup. essentials and commodities like creatine/glutamine is around 60-80%
pre workout is around 50%
Protein has the lowest margins. usually only making around 15-30%

You wont really notice the benefits of yohimbe unless youre already fairly low body fat

I feel like whether or not someones working out, a nice staple of supplements would be protein, multi, omegas,
maybe bcaas, and L Carnitine if youre cutting
everything else is pretty secondary and obviously only use pre workout if you need it.

burgundy

Im an independant supp shop owner so i dont NEED to sell any specific products. What bullshit products are you referring to specifically

What if im 15-20%?

What would you recommend for joint problems? My knees have always been garbage, so I'm wondering if something might help.

In the shower, usually.

sounds good man that's what I take anyway

if youre 15-20% body fat then you should probably start actually counting your calories before considering using weight loss supplements.

glucosamine chondroitin and MSM are by far and away the most popular supplements for alleviating join problems. I have found that cissus helps me alot more than GC/MSM ever did. so i would look into cissus quadrangulis if your joint problems arent getting better.

would fuck the shit out of /x/ tbhonest famalam

I'm already down 25 pounds, fampai. Still making steady progress but looking for something to speed it up.

Complex one:
What are the main types of people (I.e. chads, soccer moms, fattasses, etc..) And what are their go to supplement?

carnitine tartrate and CLA in high doses
ephedrine based fat burners will work better than most for suppressing appetite and keeping you satiated. id stay away from yohimbe for now .wont do shit for you.

95% of the people in my store dont have a clear goal in mind. The high majority of people want to get "toned" and are looking for a protein powder that "wont get them fat"

Most women and moms gravitate to the plant based protein powders and pink labels we carry.

im not quite sure about fatasses/chads etc...

Thoughts on the following supplements

5htp
Lithium orotate
Inositol

What are your thoughts on DMAA products?

I personally dont feel much from 5htp. I use L Theanine for reducing stress and helping me feel balanced, though i know theyre a bit different

Ive never used lithium orotate or inositol.

The thing is, when you get into secondary vitamins like this, it should be because you need them. If you look up the health benefits of 100 different vitamins, youre probably gonna feel like you need to be on 100 different vitamins.

Get your bloods checked, eat a whole food diet, and then if youre defficient in something, or feel off, then look for answers in these specific supplements.

I personally hate the whole DMAA craze. I dont feel that people need to feel like actual crackheads to get themselves to the gym. Its all bullshit marketing. Most of these high stim products end up being detrimental since they constrict your blood flow while youre working out.

My advice would be to ween yourself off of DMAA products, especially since products like Mesomorph are very close to being officially banned.

Can you give me a job? I'm on some pretty hard times my man.

How do you feel about making money off the stupidity of people?

Also, has there been any slow down in said stupidity? Or is the marketing too good?

>products like Mesomorph are very close to being officially banned

Better get my hands on some more then. Mesomorph is fucking great - nothing else can give me a pump like that stuff.