Why do you do it?

Why do you do it?

Because she left me for him. And in the gym it hurts outside instead of inside

Some weakly held hope that somehow it will one day fix all the problems in my life that deep down I know are not to do with my physique or strength.

Because it's a dream of mine to be a Marine officer and I want to be in top shape when I go for it

Because thots like big muscle

Get stronk

Really? No one else?
Lifting is fun and rewarding. No vidya is half as fun as benching 2pl8.

Because I've been a shitbag since I got back from basic and airborne school and trying to replace alcohol addiction with working out addiction. Plus my dad is starting to break physically and I don't want him to see me as a skinny piece of shit like my older brother.

strength and aesthetics
also I feel like dedicating myself to something will help me get control over my horrible work ethic. I feel like the past 3 years of my life have gone to waste and it's all my fault.

like I feel the only reason my life hasn't gone completely down the shitter yet is because my folks are still around to provide for me. If I don't change ASAP I will fail miserably at life. Every night for the past 3 years I went to sleep telling myself tommorow I'll wake up and actually spend my day productively instead of just slouching around and jacking off 3 times.
I've yet to succeed and I hate myself for it.

keep going user. I believe in you

I need to be strong so I can protect the people I care about. O ye, and I want to be able to get the most kills when ww3 happens

“It is true enough that when I lifted a certain weight of steel, I was able to believe in my own strength. I sweated and panted, struggling to obtain certain proof of my strength. At such times, strength was mine, and equally it was the steel’s. My sense of existence was feeding on itself.”

for chicks.

Aesthetics

For Chester

martin?

>never gonna make it

anyone who an heros deserves to die

I want to have pecs bigger than most girl's boobs so I can laugh at them for being chestlets.

Instead of being a tall, fat beta, I want to be a tall, buff beta.

Everything is kinda boring nowadays and the gym is not really fun but diffrent.

And i get to spend some time with my friends

don't know who that is

Dude that's faith schroder. She's literally like 14

So? Not everyone lives in sexually repressed Ameristan.

for representing of what a fascist looks like

holy fuck when i was 15 no way girls looked like that what happend

Because while I will never achieve his physique naturally, Arnold Schwarzenegger is my hero and I feel that self improvement in the gym and my body is transferring well to the rest of my life. Want to get big and strong, kick ass at my job and get into politics when I am achieve my first set of goals.

Thank you Veeky Forums, you guys meme and insult and slander but this board got me started with weights, keeps me informed (to an extent) and motivated.

Holy crap just looked her up. Where are are her parents?!

Because I've been balding for years and I'd look ridiculous bald without muscles. Not that it matters so much since I'm a chinlet and can't grow a beard but atleast I'll look like a real ugly motherfucker instead of an AIDS-patient.

i'm a guy, but if i got pussy lips stitched around my anus, would you fuck it?

still would

same

>these low standards
she's just skinny, she has a downs face with that flat nose

Don't EVEN tell me you wouldn't tap this 15 yo ass you homo

I've heard that people, especially women are maturing earlier these days. I'm really starting to think xenoestrogens are a major concern. In any case yeah mother nature is definitely giving the green light on this girl.

hormones in food

there are teenagers walking into my gym at like 220 and fucking cut

it's scary

got back from basic? got back to what? did you seriously go reserves?

That's one way of putting it

i feel exactly the same way but i was only 15 like 11 years ago? what the fuck is going on I don't remember any girl in high school looking remotely like that???? it has to be some nutrition thing i guess

Got tired of females being grossed out at the very idea that I could be a sexual being instead of the fat, funny totally asexual friend.

My question is how do her parents allow her to be so slutty

dont drink the tap water

Holy fuck I exacly know this feeling
keep on going bro don't give up

bc they are bad parents of course

You're under the impression her parents know/understand the internet

Source?

What does that have to do with them letting her do photoshoots showing her naked ass?

To get my virginity back

If it's making money, they're not gonna care. I mean, if their daughter is just sending nudies to niggers for free, then that's something requiring disciplining.

Same, going to the OSO in a few weeks. My Father was a Marine officer too

Good luck

I want to be strong so that men cannot hurt me ever again

In the hope I can bench enough that when I drop it, it kills me

It's because she's a model

>self loathing

Sounds about right

you guys are some hard fucks. i wish you the best

You don't fuck a face

Wow. Literally this for me.

Right. You fuck dat ass. Dat 15 year old ass

gotta do sumtin

Honestly don't know what I would do with my time otherwise

I turn 28 tomorrow and I'd fuck that 15 year old ass without a second thought.

are you scraping the knurling along your scrotum? the gym is supposed to hurt inside too bro.

Damn right

>self loathing

I learned something about myself today.

It's better than not doing it.

they're called roids bro

1) Because I'm training for a charity 22 mile road march to support veteran mental health care.
2) Because she isn't on my life anymore.

I only lift to prime my body for when I muster the courage to join the local Kyokushin dojo, and to not be a sweaty inflexible weak fuck when I arrive for the first lesson.

sometimes people have gay goals.

Holy SHIT hillary duff is so hot

I dont even fucking know anymore

Jokes on you, I don't squat anymore. Huge legs are gay

I feel you brothers

We're all going to make it

Probably jerking off to her as well

>moving heavy as fuck weight
>strengthens the strong
>potentially lethal to the weak

how is this not badass? lifting weights is hardcore.

can't help it dogg, getting penises in my butt makes me giggle yo

This, I started lifting after vidya couldn't hit that sweet spot

I'M ASIAN

I don't know anymore
It's easy to say for aesthetics, but to what end? I really don't know

If something good happens to me I want to feel like I deserved it for working hard.

>chinlet and can't grow a beard
Same. Stay strong out there.

Money bro, whatever she's making is likely going into a trust they are managing till she's 18. Everyone has a price, presumably her parents found their price for sexualising their own daughter when some magazine came knocking. In any case at least she's making money instead of just getting knocked up by the local quaterback so is getting set up for life instead of having her life cut short this way

so my boyfriend wont leave me

I literally go to work and sit on my computer.

If I didn't lift and watch what I eat, I'd just be a fat drunk faggot instead of a faggot.

I don't know.

I hurt all over. My joints are aching. I still don't like the way I look. I'm more irritable because of the cut. But when I get underneath that bar and you feel that sweet spot when your quads, glute, hammies, and back are all in sync and when you just feel that drive through your feet and it feels like not even F5 Tornado winds will be able to move you. At that moment, it's bliss.

>have everything in the world
>never have to struggle for anything
>have millions of people that love what you do
>women want you
>men want to be you
>will be remembered long after your burns turn into dust
>still ends his life because of depression.

Seriously I loved Linkin Park and still do. But fuck Chester for this. Everyone is depressed to an extent. Life sucks. Life is hard. And being so fucking weak that you can't even see it out even after having the world in the palm of your hand. After being in the literal 1 percent. And you off yourself? You selfish prick. People are literally struggling to survive at this very moment. They are fighting for their very lives and you are so "privileged" (triggered) to think that somehow your life sucks enough that you have to remove yourself from existence. Fuck you.

This wasn't some Hunter S. Thompson badassery where he wanted to decide when to end his life. This was a man who had millions of people relate to his sadness and lonliness hence his popularity in music. Where he just couldn't take it anymore and had to remove himself.

Fuck him
Fuck Robin Williams
Fuck Kurt Cobain

Cowards. This board speaks about strength constantly. And that is fucking weak.

Rant over sorry

Pretty much. Except right now ima tall, skelly beta

lol mate it is way harder to kill yourself than not kill yourself

It really isn't it's super easy to kill yourself. You should demonstrate how easy it actually is.

4 the roasties man.

4 the roasties.

>tfw you haven't talked to her in 3 years
>tfw you come across her Tinder
>tfw it totally sucks ass and you swipe left

I swiped right though because I miss her desperately still.

Damn.....

Shitty things happen, but you'll move on

shit. i'm 28 too. and i just realized i was already fertile at 12. that means i could actually have a 15yo daughter, although it would be awkward.

HOLY FUCK NIGGA WE'RE GETTING OLD FOR REAL

For the coming race war

>fertile
Hey, baby, let me spread my seed in your field.

I do it because I have to choice either "do" or "dont". Why we poor when you can be rich? Why be dumb when you can be smart? Why we weak when you can be strong?

I do it because the only choice is that I dont. No other reason.