Are Kurds the decendants of the Hittites?

Are Kurds the decendants of the Hittites?

They descended from Satan himself.

For a Greater Armenia!

More like Turks.Although to be fair modern Anatolia is such a shitshow of ancestry because of all the deportations from the Balkans & Caucasus as well as the historical capture of slaves from these regions as well as places like Eastern Europe and even Nubia.

Kurds in Turkey are more Armenian. Dunno about Kurds in Iraq & Iran, maybe someone can tell me more.

>More like Turks
>Which hadn't even came to Anatolia until the renaissance

Deportations from the Balkans are insignificant percentage of the total Anatolian population. The ancestry clusterfuck in Anatolia is older than 2000 years.

>4000 years

FIFY

You do realize Turks in Turkey are very different from their Oghuz ancestors? They're basically Anatolian LARPers.

And there were already Turks in Anatolia for a couple centuries before the Renaissance. Who's the brainlet now?

>>Which hadn't even came to Anatolia until the renaissance
OH GOD WHAT AM I READING WHAT AM I READING EVERY DAMN TURK JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK

kurds are normadic, tribal persians who killed off the assyrians and armenians and claimed their land. kurds have no culture, and history, and are just persian/assyrian/armenian/arab/turkish mutts.

t.assyrian-armenoid

>t. Cenk Uygur

Than why didn't the Ottomans conquer Anatolia until the 1800s?

Rangeban all mutts for world peace

Dammit, I meant 1300s.
Why can't we edit a post!?!?!?!?

The renaissance only properly kicked off at the fall of Constantinople, after the Ottomans reached the Balkans. Centuries before that, the Turks were already well in Anatolia.

How did they get there?
Was it the Mongrels?

I don't know maybe we should check wikipedia together or even better we could pick up a book in the local library but unfortunately I might be unable to attend because I am very close to jumping out my window

>Wikipedia

You actually failed to spot the irony in his post holy shit

Kurds are suspected of being the progeny of either Alexander and his armies, or that of the Vikings.
Yes, Vikings did venture that far

This is just trolling at this point

medians

Fuck your reddit garbage, little bitch.

That's the kind of userbase you have to deal with on neo-neo-Veeky Forums.

Kurd wewuzzery has gone too far desu.
Those mountain monkeys were on the eastern side of the armenian kingdom.

The seljuks were the turkic tribes from Oghuz branches who successfully managed to conquered both Iran and Iraq in a little time. The byzantines were later also defeated by the Seljuks at the Battle of Manzikert at 1071, marking a turning point in medieval history and the emergence of Turkish migrations into anatolia. The seljuks later fell but only its Anatolian teritory still remains. Which they later continued to penetrate deeper into Byzantine heartlands on anatolia and also attracted more turkish people to migrate. Sorry for my bad english.

Seljuks finally fell after the Mongols invasions and splitted up into numerous small turkish beyliks, which the Ottomans were the ones of them.

Turks are not same as Anatolians.

Retarded brainlet