Have you had your mercury fillings removed yet Veeky Forums?

Have you had your mercury fillings removed yet Veeky Forums?

I'm not an American so I can take care of my teeth
Never had a hole in them

>tfw you didn't actually have cavities but your jew dentist drilled you anyway "just to be safe" and now have permanent low IQ thanks to mercury poisoning

>tfw my entire family has these and they're all fucking retarded and insane
>i'm the only one that has the modern fillings and am by far the most intelligent person
makes me think

its no coincidence lad. Theres a reason why more and more countries are banning these things by the year.

who the fuck keeps making this thread

>I'm not an American so I can take care of my teeth
Well in all fairness you'd probably just die considering the lack of dental care in Europe.

Wait is this a thing? I've got a filling

>Non American
>good teath
Choose one faggot

If you have metal fillings like in OP pic, they are approximately 40-50% mercury.

This mercury slowly vaporizes and leaks into your body over time, increasing your blood and tissue levels of mercury by a measurable amount.

Some claim this amount isn't harmful, other claim it causes long term damage. There is no scientific consensus on the safety of mercury amalgams, despite what you may be told by your dentist.

They might be safe, but they might not be. Are you willing to take that risk when perfectly safe alternatives (composite fillings) are available?

Not to mention the composites are tooth colored. There is no need for the horrendous silver fillings anymore.

Friendo here has never been to Germany or Switzerland. Some of the world's best dentists to be found around these parts.

I hadn't considered this before, i'll look into it.

>There is no scientific consensus on the safety of mercury amalgams
Kys monkey scratch that I'm sure you can teach a monkey to critically analyse scientific papers , you're a downie.

I agree with you that mercury fillings should be avoided.

However there is a limit to the vapor that can be released, as most of the mercury is bonded to the silver/tin/copper powder mixture. All the vapor that is going to be released will be released within a couple of months of getting a dental filling.

Doing what the OP suggests will do nothing; if you have an existing mercury filling you're already as fucked as you will be unless you just got it. Replacing it will not remove the mercury you've already been exposed to nor prevent any more exposure since it's already released it's payload. All it will do is give your teeth a chance to get fucked since a filling that is safely holding is better than a new one your dentist might fuck up putting on.

I only have white fillings. I think doctors stopped using the mercury ones

is this why i'm going bald

meme

Used to have many now have none although the symptoms are there

>that picture
Fucking guy holding highspeed hand piece and a low speed hand piece at the same time

Show me the research then. For every paper you show me that claims they are safe, I can find another paper which shows they are harmful. Like I said, there is no scientific consensus.

>Show me the research then. For every paper you show me that claims they are safe, I can find another paper which shows they are harmful. Like I said, there is no scientific consensus.
Fuck off, we've been using amalgam and metal fillings for the past 100 years and nobody died because of them.

I've had just about enough of these composite filling shills.

I did. My dentist is a hobbyist metallurgist so he cast some lead ones in my teeth instead.

>tfw tooth aches but no money to get them fixed
>tfw i see niggers on welfare go to the dentist because they get free shit but me, a working tax paying citizen can't afford to get my shit fixed

THEY'RE EXPENSIVE

>go to dentist for the first time at age 16
>"oh my looks like we need to DRILL"
>no thanks
>go to another dentist who was a family friend years later
>wow your teeth are god-tier and you should have no problem with them if you keep this up
never trust a fucken dentist

You are quick to emotional reactions and anger, you must have amalgams yourself.

Do you really not get why needlessly increasing your body's heavy metal load is a bad idea?

>have amalgams
>tired all the time, basically NEET
>always have tooth aches because of the expansion and contraction of the metal from heat/cold
>insurance switches to new dentist
>"your old dentist did a shitty job, I'm gonna replace those metal ones and give you composites"
>teeth feel better
>actually became an active athletic person

I only realized this years later, but it made a huge difference in my life. Get those things out ASAP if you care about gainz

Dentist is only like 80 bucks for a filling. 180 cash.

In which country?

No, but I wish I could. I haven't been to a dentist in about 2 years now. I brush them twice a day and I'm getting better at flossing, but it sucks having like a mouth full of metal.

I don't need to have them removed since I'm not 40 fucking years old, where the hell do you guys live where they still use this stuff?

you really don't know what an alloy is, do you.
All amalgams, be it Hg+Ag, Hg+Cu or Hg+Sn (Mercury with silver, copper or tin for the retards who skipped their chemistry class) are chemically and physically stable and no mercury residues are "leaking" from these.
It's the same kind of misinformed moronic hysteria such as poisonous vaccines causing autism.
Cretins.

>mfw there's acutally a tooth paste on amazon that cost 9 dollars
>IT FILLS your teeth with calcium nano particles
>lol goy we need to drill

denist need to fucking neck themselves

and they do

the suicide rate is super high

Dental care is great in Sweden
The fuck you talking about?