This board fucking sucks now

There is no traffic. These threads are slow as fuck.
I'm not even seeing shitpost from trips.
Who or what has finally killed Veeky Forums

Or is this some kind of transitioning period.

I blame all the /r/incle lookism faggots who come here. Too much race baiting. To many frog posters. I fucking h8 all of you

Yeah i can only come here once a day now. The posts never update.

everybody went to biz to get rich

Bro even /x/ has more traffic.
Veeky Forums has truly become a once a day board.
What happened

It's not just Veeky Forums. /pol/ killed Veeky Forums

cuck

Veeky Forums always slows down as the year progresses, then picks up speed around new year, little earlier than that

I found a gf and stopped coming

And these daily fucking boggie threads or whoever the fuck he is.

/pol/ is the heart and soul of Veeky Forums. I've spent years and years on /pol/
But i'm not gonna lie. All the nu-alt right dangerous faggot types from reddit have made it tough to go there.
I personally havent been in 4 months.
Plus all the shills.

If 4chink ded? Did reddit kill it?

Yep, somehow pol started leaking into fit. Shits gay,

if Trump had a fit body I'd understand. But the dude eats fucking McDonald's

Fucking /pol/ really memed a president into existence, that part is pretty fucking cool.

Na, some of us just like to lurk.

Much love, /x/

I just looked at the CBT didnt reconigze one person.
Where did all the trips who seemingly lived here go
Where is big nigger

think Veeky Forums is kill senpai -- moot is gone, normies know of the site, tumblr traffic came in, reddit came in, and of course /pol/ just couldn't keep it in pol

think the ride is finally over

>Yep, somehow pol started leaking into fit
This is a dumb excuse. You probably don't understand imageboards and that it was like that all the time

>normies know of the site
It happened several times before. Most of them go away, trust me

He probably got tierd of everyone saying he has gyno

The wall illegal immigration and shrinking starving middle class full of late 20's early 30s who can't find decent work got Trump elected.

/pol/ was a small part of a much bigger nationwide push against illegals and liberalism/leftism in general.

Americans just want America back. We don't want hand outs we just want opportunity.
The left obsession with all things fags didn't help their cause either.

Boards like/v/, /pol/,/a/ and /b/ are the reason anyone comes to Veeky Forums
A fitness board on this site is like an oxymoron especially compared to the main people associated with 4 chan
No newcomers means no more Veeky Forumsizens

I think so, really r/Veeky Forums brought 4chink into the public eye.
Same way those rage comics brought reddit into the public eye.

Once the masses, house wives and hipsters lefty type decide to make a place their home.
It's over.
They kill all things good on the internet.
Always have always will

There is a r/Veeky Forums greentext post on the front page of reddit everyday.
There is no way we ever go back to the days of old.

It's just too big

>There is no traffic. These threads are slow as fuck.

It's summer. So just about everyone that has something worth saying about fitness is out enjoying their lives.

There are multiple tumblr blogs dedicated to Veeky Forums screencaps that get thousands of notes daily.
>there's someone lurking Veeky Forums this very moment just to find a le epic lol post for tumblrinas to gawk at

People always have time to shit post. In the morning, when they get off work, after the gym.

I guess if I had GF right now and more shit to do I wouldn't even notice. But ive had those things and a busy schedule before and this board seemed to move alot faster.

Even 6 months ago this board was alot faster

What about that nigger on his balcony. HE would post all the time
Do we even have trip anymore?

There is just not an enormous amount of things to talk about in fitness until you reach competitive/professional levels, and only a very small proportion of the population does.

All the tripfags stay in generals.

Veeky Forums has been shit since Scoob left.

I think vegan trap is around here
Maybe he/she is enjoying summer
> what if we created new trips?

that tranny is not part of Veeky Forums
You are like a perfect example of the people who ruined this board.
You hear trupfag on Veeky Forums and you think about the fucking skinny fat tranny who replies to himself.

Maybe its the overall fagotry and race baiting that is killing fit.

A lot of the old board has left, and a lot of /pol/ newfags have come in who don't understand the culture

Maybe all have moved to other forums.
Where else do you all go?
Fitmisc?
Misc?
getswole?

What are some good boards similar to old fit culture

cry harder faggot.

A tripfags a tripfag
It doesn't matter if BN or vegan trap or even OCB
Misc can't have all the cool people

where did they go?
I used to love it here, I considered it my home board with /pol/
Do you go to any other forums?

Gooby go suck someone's dick

If your gonna be a trip on Veeky Forums atleast fucking lift. There are so many other boards that cater to snowflakes.

Redditors crying about /pol/ are what killed fit.

100%

/pol/ killed Veeky Forums /int/ and /tv/

every other post is niggers caused this or youre a cuck

Most of the content creators who have better things to do than discuss the finer points are why x people are inferior to y genetically after having thread after thread ruined left for greener pastures

tumblr and altright are two sides of the same cultural coin and have taken away from what this and sites like it were tremendously

True
New trips seem to be frowned upon though

Because fucking no one deserves a trip. Look at this faggot for example.

Veeky Forums has helped me over the past year to finally lose my weight. This was where I found intermittent fasting. I was 230 pounds this time last year, dropped 10 pounds by December by just working out like crazy but I still had a shit diet. I started intermittent fasting in the end of May (I was 215ish around this time) and am now down to 200 pounds. My goal of 175 is in sight now thanks to Veeky Forums

I'm natsoc and racist as fuck and even I can't stand all the race baiting now.

I guess it rebellion from younger users who have had diversity and fag shit shoved down their throat.
So now they are going the complete opposite.
What a weird timeline we are in right now

so where the fukk do I go now???

misc was ruined by these /b/, /pol/ type faggots. and became soft after some corporation bought BB.

reddit is full of sjw's, homos, cringey old people...and is now controlled by shills.

imgur gets tiring after awhile.

so if Veeky Forums dies, where the fukk do i go?? outside?

No shit, Veeky Forums went to the shitter once Moot sold it and now the moderators are SJWs who ban freedom of speech. So people left. Most went to 8c.

is imigur a forum?

>newbluds think fast boards are better

fck off and stay fcked off

my u key is broken

Veeky Forums and especially /int/ were always full of racism, but /pol/ definitely killed /tv/. These days there are just outright political threads that don't even pretend to be board related.

fitness boom is dying if you have not noticed. nobody is going to gym anymore. gyms are closing doors everywhere you look

And what the fuck is with these boogie threads. He's disgustingly fat and there are 4 threads about him any given time.

Shit like that needs to be banned

Yeah but newfags see a tripfag and want to be like the thinking they'll be the next zyzz
They don't think that they could become their own entity
> but the uber hitler lifters are annoying as fuck

fitmisc

it's the constant leaking from /pol/ nothing has contributed more

Are there even mods here?
What do they do

half of you fags advise is to leave Veeky Forums and the basement and go outside

now your surprised when people actually left?

I don't think we have mods
Last I remember there was a dick thread that got archived

Balconybrah? He got tired of getting btfod in every CBT. I think I'm the only trip from the years of Frank, Zyzz, and Sparrow left. I'll admit every time I come here it's the same shit. The same kinda threads, the same kinda images, all just worded differently. This board has pretty much lost its creativity...that seems to be the case with Veeky Forums in general, especially when you look at boards like /tv/ and /r9k/. Plus the amount of people who take this place seriously has seemed to double and those fags make this board pretty boring to browse.

I disagree, Veeky Forums was always more about bro culture and there wasn't much racism especially in 08-13 which is when I think this board really peeked.

/int/ was always more about bantz there wasn't the extreme REEEEE racism on there like now until /pol/ spilled over and ruined the whole site.

/sp/ always had some and /b/ had it sprinkled in there but it's out of control now. /pol/ is to Veeky Forums as full on SJW third wave feminist are to tumblr

remember when that guy made a poll and it showed that like one third of the people here don't even lift, and another third are only a few months into it?

that's why Veeky Forums is bad now, most long time lifters have dispersed or stick to generals