Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/886763057539579905
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/888182262277300225
youtube.com/watch?v=HaMKXoSeoH0&feature=youtu.be&t=2150
youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
youtube.com/watch?v=DTlvDMBDIxQ
timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170725T12&p0=137&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=5g72WQfTwNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big if true

more like you didn't loose any weight. like the Dr, tell people in my 600 pound life.

>boogie didn't lose any weight
>now is being delayed so his fat ass slims a bit
Confirmed for not gonna make it

Not Veeky Forums, fuck off back to /v/ with your shameless self promoting you fat piece of shit, stop spreading the eceleb cancer. Saging in every field for good measure

question: Don't people who get bypass surgery gain weight anyway if they keep their shitty habits? Why would a doctor allow boogie to get one if his problem is behavioural/mental and not genetic or physical.? also fuck his wife for leaving him and not making him lose a single pound in all the time they were together.

Can mods fucking ban boogie-posters already ?
Fucking hell it's not relevant and no one gives a shit.Let this fat fuck die.

When did his wife leave him?

Fat lying fuck lying as usual

Exactly as Veeky Forums predicted

>Oh sorry goys, short delays. Oh shit, the stress made me go off my diet, sorry goys I'll get back on and we'll do the surgery in a month's time. Oh shit, I'm so stressed and the diet isn't working anymore, I know I said I'd do it, but I guess it was never meant to be.

A couple weeks after she hooked up with that black guy bodybuilder.

Stop shilling this fat fuck for Christ's sake or take it to /v/.

Wasn't that just a rumour?

he might get an extra fap to his fat gf getting BLACKED before he dies.

not too shabby

McPoyle??

mentioning "boogie" on this board should be grounds for an automatic ban

fuck off

sage

>no one gives a shit
for sure my man, thats why his threads are always in the front page 100% percent

they are trying to meme him into weight loss...
it wasn't the stomach surgery, it was you all along boogie!

>she's getting carameled

Nah dude, that's eggman from r9k.

Sage and report Boogie threads.
/YouTube/ when?

MODS MODS MODS

BAN HIM

It went the opposite way, she used to be thin but GAINED weight as she acclimatized to Boogie's lifestyle.

when was the expected date?

< After doing full examination on Boogie we found out that he really isnt in a good state
< On his diet he should easily lose 50 lbs in a month, he simply doesnt control his eating habit
< Boogie needs to take responsability for his behavior
< I am afraid there is not much we can do for him.

>more bullshit.
he tried to argue he lose 23 lbs in 5-6 days.

>twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/886763057539579905
>Gave in and checked my weight. Down 23 pounds since Thursday. Will actually be down to my surgeons preferred weight goal by surgery date.

hes got more shit coming out of his mouth than his ass at this point because he cant stop eating.

>twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/888182262277300225
>At this point I can't imagine why I even need surgery. down another 3 pounds in the last 24 hours. Water weight stops when?

supposedly hes losing 3 lbs a day lol?

fuck me how do you greentext

>600 lb man
>obviously has huge problems with eating
>pick on him constantly
I know his weight is mainly his own fault but do you also mock heroin addicts that are in living hell trying to quit? just seems really douchey and Veeky Forumss fat hate goes too far most of the time

it works well for japan.

they either bully them to death or they lose the weight, either option is fine.

>other arrow newfriend

>""""""trying""""" to quit

true if big

>muh bullying
fuck off leddit, he's an enabler and so are you.

Nice try boogie

Next up, he's going to "delay the surgery indefinitely" to fix his broken marriage and you will never hear about it ever again.

That's exactly how I think it will go down.

Does anyone really believe he can drop the weight after this? He doesn't even care how he looks because he was "always fat". He basically admitted to relying on taxpayer healthcare to pay for his problems too.

Would doctors actually do that? Or is he just bailing and making an excuse?

>tfw you read that in boogie's voice

is big is true

EKG HEART MACHINE BREAKIN

What a fucking pussy lmao. He was never planning on getting the surgery in the first place. Hell, he's probably not even lost any weight.

Doesn't his wife have really rich parents? Why even put up with him at all unless the payout when he dies is huge?

>not too shabby

Is this a reference to the vape guy?

>the year is 2019
>it's the two-year anniversary of Boogie's gastric band surgery
>through some miracle, Boogie has followed all of his doctor's instructions and lost massive amounts of weight
>however, it has taken a vast mental toll on him as he has not been able to pound his face with soda, sweets, and other junk food for two years
>he's visibly shaking on camera in the last video he will ever upload
>"I finally did it guys, I finally hit a healthy weight. It's been so hard without my favorite foods, two years of hell really, but I did it."
>that night he lies awake, sweating, dreading another day of 4 oz portions of kale washed down with tap water
>after several fitful hours of tossing and turning while fantasizing about McDonald's and Pizza Hut, he finds some scraps of troubled sleep
>at 3:19AM, his heart gives out in his sleep, and he dies never tasting a cookie or taco again
This is the true timeline.

they don't have a high enough confidence in successful surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaMKXoSeoH0&feature=youtu.be&t=2150
Doctors basically have to do this, not easy at all.

If he died skinny he would be a bigger hero than zyzz.

To be honest, it's clearly true what Boogie says, that that negro is homo. Just look at him. That girly pose, placing himself lower than the woman in the pic. That's like a selfie two women take. Definitely gay as fuck.

>homosexual black men dont prostitute themselves to women for money
good try whitey

You're wrong. They definitely FUCKED, you can just tell by looking at them.

boogie is always big

if he was 300 pounds or something, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but he's a fucking planet. He has to eat at least 4000 or so calories to maintain that weight. Just simply cutting the portions would make a massive difference. If you don't have the self control to do that then you deserve to be mocked.

Where has he said that? Boogie has made millions from youtube and twitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4

Their stomachs can burst open and they can choke with food stuck in their throats because they never fixed the food addiction

agreed and saged. pretty close to the last thing from Veeky Forums, not even making it to the weight required for a safe gastric bypass surgery. boogie, at this point you're a public masochist and that's why you shill yourself. this fat drama will go nowhere except the grave. "he didn't eat more kale."

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

My friend got gastric bypass, and he lost all his weight. He was like 400 pounds or so. BUT. He is still unhealthy as shit, in fact he's become an alcoholic. He was hospitalized several times due to pain and other complications. Also, he regularly shat himself, and he's become a miserable fuck.
Without a change in behavior, these surgeries are pointless.

>millions
you vastly overestimate how much money people like boogie make from these. Maybe a couple thousand a month.

NON WEIGHT LOSING

I fucking called this a month ago. I knew "some complication" would come up

In his video he said it was mostly water weight.

Just eat less Boogie

This boogie guy is a real good con artist. Holy shit. Everyone is falling for his bait.

23 lbs worth of water weight? bullshit.

even 16 lbs worth of water weight is 2 gallons.

fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=DTlvDMBDIxQ

I don't think Boogie can do it, this other guy lost the weight (can't find if he did surgery or not) and found out he was still the same on the inside and eventually got the weight back. Boogie is also getting all that youtube/twitch money from doing basically nothing at all so why change at all? If he does actually lose weight and have a lifestyle change after the surgery his wife will probably ditch him because she isn't going to wait another 15-20 years for that life insurance money.

what the FUCK

Oh for fucks sake I cannot watch this horror show

Whatever, fuck this board

I thought you guys were supposed to hate normalfags that try to lift. Do you guys have any idea how hard I've worked for this? How many hours I e slaves over the gym? I just hate that some guy with a few social media followers is probably getting all the congratulations in the world just because he lost some weight and got in shape. Whoope-dee-do. I did it, so did a lot of people

timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170725T12&p0=137&msg=Boogie's Death Countdown&font=cursive

god fucking damn it do you know how long ive been waiting? I check this shit every day

No one is celebrating boogie, he's a symbol of the opposite of Veeky Forums, he's anti-zyzz.

How zyzz is a hero?
He did roids, ffs

>support group
I don't post on boogie shill threads but this has infuriated me

I hope you die on the fucking operating table you weak willed LITERAL DEGENERATE. The human race will be better off without you. I know you are fucking reading this.

Good people who deserve to live a full life are dying everyday, yet you exist in your own little hugbox world of mental gymnastics and delusion. You get given the greatest fucking gift of all, life, and you piss it all away because you are too spineless to control yourself. You are too brainless to even comprehend how much of a lowly piece of shit you are. Even ironically, the shit you post online just serves as testament to your lack of self awareness and proves you have no concept of dignity. I hope your parents are dead because I can't even fathom what a mother and father would be going through seeing how much of a catastrophe their son turned out to be.

I get second hand shame watching you videos; you ACTUALLY recorded yourself doing it, watched it, thought it was acceptable footage of yourself, and published it to the world
>youtube.com/watch?v=5g72WQfTwNs
What a fucking tragedy you are

>b-b-but PTSD

In every classical or traditional sense of the word, you are utterly fucking pathetic. Blatantly weak. People have gone through infinitely worse than you and have come out better.

I can't even articulate how little I respect you. If there was a go-fund-me to help end your life I would contribute, because seeing someone have so little regard for his own body, complain about completely self-inflicted problems, and mock the dead by simply existing makes my blood boil.

Before you die, and if justice is real you will, I want you to know, out of all the people on planet earth, it is you I think the least of. Every ounce of fucking enjoyment you have in this life you are undeserving of.

You are a fucking joke.

Tick tock. I will find your grave and piss on it.

if there is one thing he reads i hope its this kek

read the threads dumb ass, the only people complimenting him are his retarded followers to spam shit and boogie himself samefagging

everybody else wants the obese fuck to kick the bucket

Why people care so much about him in this board?

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

impressive

>hero
>zyzz

ayy lmao.. 2/10 made me reply

t. BIDF Fatty

>>support group
>I don't post on boogie shill threads but this has infuriated me
>I hope you die on the fucking operating table you weak willed LITERAL DEGENERATE. The human race will be better off without you. I know you are fucking reading this.
>Good people who deserve to live a full life are dying everyday, yet you exist in your own little hugbox world of mental gymnastics and delusion. You get given the greatest fucking gift of all, life, and you piss it all away because you are too spineless to control yourself. You are too brainless to even comprehend how much of a lowly piece of shit you are. Even ironically, the shit you post online just serves as testament to your lack of self awareness and proves you have no concept of dignity. I hope your parents are dead because I can't even fathom what a mother and father would be going through seeing how much of a catastrophe their son turned out to be.
>I get second hand shame watching you videos; you ACTUALLY recorded yourself doing it, watched it, thought it was acceptable footage of yourself, and published it to the world
>>youtube.com/watch?v=5g72WQfTwNs
>What a fucking tragedy you are
>>b-b-but PTSD
>In every classical or traditional sense of the word, you are utterly fucking pathetic. Blatantly weak. People have gone through infinitely worse than you and have come out better.
>I can't even articulate how little I respect you. If there was a go-fund-me to help end your life I would contribute, because seeing someone have so little regard for his own body, complain about completely self-inflicted problems, and mock the dead by simply existing makes my blood boil.
>Before you die, and if justice is real you will, I want you to know, out of all the people on planet earth, it is you I think the least of. Every ounce of fucking enjoyment you have in this life you are undeserving of.
>You are a fucking joke.
>Tick tock. I will find your grave and piss on it.

nice

top kek

>his family has to pay for 3 grave sites to house his tremendous corpse, plus a moving van of some sort to transport it along with a comically large casket

Assuming they don't just leave him at a dump or burn him that is.

Cuz they subconsciously think he is handsome or enviable when in reality he's just some normal guy who blew his heart out using ecstasy and steroids.

Alot of eople are impressionsble.

Dude he's been "trying" to quit for YEARS. It's pathetic. You have to WORK to maintain that size. Probably like 6000 calories a day kek.

This

The surgery makes you feel extremely full after a small amount of food, even people like him will feel full and not hungry anymore.

your digits confirm that boogie is secretly a zealot of the "praise kek meme magic" movement, and is avoiding the operation because of all the

>dubs and he dies on the operating table

If he caught fire it would take him a week to burn, the family would probably be sued for releasing toxic fumes too

>Get surgery
>dies anyways
lol fatties

What the fuck are you talking about

Reverse your meme arrows friend.
Also I actually read that in Dr. Now's voice.

People on this board want to work to improve themselves. His life is constantly "woe is me" and he's always looking for attention online. He's always a victim and never takes control of his life. He's the exact opposite of what everyone on this board desires to be.

Fatty with the emotional stability of a post hard time butthole

I'm down about 30 pounds since deciding to take hold of my life again in April

The worst thing I can imagine (in a lesser scale sense of course) is someone that encourages fats like me to perpetuate their misery rather than work

I may be a faggot ass weepy 4chins regular that will probably still die early, but nigga I ain't going down like him, not a fucking chance

What a fucking surprise. Congratulations to all the anons on this board that called he would have "complications" right before surgery.

My god man

I'm almost praying to be proven wrong

He shames the entire species