I fixed my body. I have a decent job. A career even. Now how do I fix my terrible social life?

I fixed my body. I have a decent job. A career even. Now how do I fix my terrible social life?

1. delete this thread and go outside
2. see step 1

get off the internet

Have you tried reading any self help books?
I kinda like Book of Pook because I like the way he writes.

Talk to people

Lots of practise which will also include lots of rejection.

i stopped wearing headphones everywhere and try talk to people wherever i go

it's really cringey sometimes but fuck it. better than nothing.

Find someone who's interests you share
Make awkward small talk
Become friends
Makes friends with their friends
Continue ad nauseam

I got my foot back in the door by joining a D&D club.

from last night:

Shop around your local dance studios for the cutest qt3.14 dance instructor to teach you one of the following dances:

>swing or lindy hop
>salsa or bachata

These are dances which have a niche in the night clubs and populated scenes that you can dive into after a short while.

By taking dance lessons you will:
>be more comfortable in intimate proximity to a qt3.14
>become more confident socially where dance is expected instead of an aspie on the sidelines
>have better posture
>through the studio you will develop a network of friends among the students who will likely invite you out to dance clubs where you can meet infinitely more people

Honestly, I fucked up and the first 8/10 that came my way - I committed to. There are times where I'm on the dance floor w/ my girlfriend and other girls, fucking 9/10s, are standing so close hoping I'll grab them for the next dance.

Just my advice user. I know there are a few other bros on Veeky Forums who recommend the same.

Just go up to people and talk to them you fucking retard

SS

Starting social
First you read the essential book, the Iliad.

Then you start with the programme.
>1xF get off this site
>Talk to someone new 3 times a week
>Progressive overload how many time you talk to people
>Rekindle friendship with old friends, this is an advanced technique, so don't do it until your form is excellent, post here so we can from check you
>1xF emulate the Chad you always post about
>Talking to Qts is an essential part of this program, you can not skip it. Otherwise choose another program.

If you don't have any social gains after 6 months then you didn't follow this program

>for the cutest qt3.14 dance instructor
private lessons or group lessons? what i can't find any, honestly seems like a lot of older instructors and older students in my town

>>through the studio you will develop a network of friends among the students
what if i don't? what if they can sense my autism? what if they are older than me and rarely go to dance clubs

talk to who? why would they want to talk to me?

>tfw have a hard time talking in loud places (like bars)

what if the bartender is busy? how do i talk to them
what if everyone else at the bar is with a friend or a group of friends?

About 2 years ago I went through a 6 month stint where the only other human I interacted with was my Mom. I'd gotten pretty badly injured, I was depressed as all hell.

I got back in touch with old friends, went out of my way to talk to people, did my best to let the people I like/love know how much they mean to me. My life is nowhere near perfect, but I actually have friends (rather than just acquaintances) now... for the first time since I was in middle school.

It takes time and effort, but you can find people you'll like and who will like you. Always, always, ALWAYS take initiative; invite people to do things, have people over for dinner, etc. As best you can, surround yourself with people who have social skills. Emulate the aspects you admire, do your best to grow.

Good luck user.

Talk to strangers. The funny thing is people want to talk more than you think. They will talk to you.

Only talking to those you know, is like never lifting weights and thinking you'll ever gain size.

>Talking to old friends

This one hurts the most desu. Even worse than taking to Qts. There's something disgusting about going back to the past. Feels like regression.

Not OP, but somehow I've found a way to learn salsa without meeting people.

I tell myself that I'm just not a social person, which is largely true, so I don't make the effort to make small talk in class or hang around after/before class, make plans.

Only been to 2 socials so far, and I've been treating them as practice, as that's the only way I feel I can survive in a club environment, I don't like clubs.

What do I do? I think I am a hermit by nature (although I do have my close friends,) but I somehow get the feeling I'll wake up 10 years from now regretting my choices...

Fuck.

I might have to try this.

Not op

The game by Neil Strauss or Jason Capital for dating and social or RSDNation

Don't listen to this guy, he's nu male and buys into PUA bullshit.

just like how you got there men.
Hard work and dedication.

whenever i eat at restaurants i'm always alone so i order food to go. as i'm waiting i force myself to talk to people also waiting. i'll start off with a compliment like "hey is that your truck? it's really nice" then if theyre receptive i'll transition into a conversation. "what are those bars called on the back? is that a gun rack?" etc.

i've talked to a lot of people like this. and most will stick around a while and finish the conversation. i've met redneck, niggers, cute mexicans, and a lot of funny old people. it really is interesting how innocent and similiar everyone is once you get to know them.

from an autists perspective i notice a lot of people are scared to be the ones initiating conversation, but not afraid to reciprocate conversation. my point is that people are just as scared as you are to talk to new people, but once you break that barrier it's east and smooth. i think this is what normies refer to as "ice"

I'd say this is good advice for getting a lot of useless friends who are really shallow. The first bit about getting a hobby that isn't just consumption is good, but most people you'd find at a bar spend their life doing the normie equivalent of anime and vidya (netflix and alchohol), and are generally boring as shit because they don't have the type of true hobbies that you would have gotten from the first step in this screencap.

The other advice in this thread is pretty good though (general socializing, getting into a social hobby like dancing and meeting people through it). But by going to bars, you'll maybe get some fun casual sex out of it, but nothing meaningful or long-lasting.

Also, nice dubs.

I like this post. Thanks.

>on private/group
If she's cute, you might be more willing to participate private lessons, you'll learn much faster and you'll have added interaction with a qt3.14.

As soon as you become more confident you can attend group lessons and most studios will hold "socials" which are like small parties that emulate dance club environment so you can learn how to dance and navigate with other people on the dance floor (spatial awareness). Find another qt3.14 student and get to know her, ask her to practice with you so that you can get better more quickly without having to cough up more cash for lessons. She will be your wingman at every dance club. You'll get used to dancing with one another and you'll learn how to make each other look good. She's your icebreaker with other women.

>what if I don't? What if they can sense my autism?
Listen my brehther, you will be and feel awkward at first. You need to let go and accept this as part of the process. Everyone starts somewhere. We were all max curling 20lb dumbells at one point.

Most studios will be full of 30 and 40 year old women, some single some with their husbands. At my studio there's something like 100 students and there's maybe 6 of us under 30. That's all you need dude. Three or four friends from a dance studio, relatively close in age, is golden.

Before I started dancing I was 24, and the only pussy I had ever got was pity pussy with 5/10s or 6/10s. I took 6 months of private lessons and because I was such a aspie I didn't do a single group lesson until my instructor begged me to. Once I did though? I opened up not only as a dancer but as a person. I made some great friends as a result, it got me a qt3.14 gf, and it got me a life skill that is priceless. Any party I go to I'm confident enough to be the first one on the dance floor with my date and positive attention like that feeds the fuck out of my ego which just makes me even more extroverted and flirtatious.

Lmao I'm decently social have gf and some friends and I am too scared to go get private dancing lessons how do you even consider an Virgin autist with no friends would do that?

>scared of groping a qt
Spot the homo