SHOW ME YOUR DINNERS

SHOW ME YOUR DINNERS.

Congratulations on the first day of your cut

cutting with avocados? they've got a lot of fat brah. it's good fats but still

If you're doing keto that's too much brogli

Did you take your Alpha Brain yet?

Not really. 4 net carbs for 2 cups.

Been cutting for a while. Just wanted to see what Veeky Forums was eating edgelord fat fuck.

Thanks. Suck at cutting anything below 300 and wasn't sure what to make tonight

>4 carbs for that little
Lmao'ing @ your life

You're an idiot.

Do you all find that you feel better when you limit your carbs moderately? I don't mean completely cutting them, but reducing it down to maybe some white rice or potatoes for a 1 meal throughout the day.

>but still
but still what, you low test beta?

buddeh, just use organic broccoli
THEN you will get a SHIT TON more broccoli for same calories

>shrimp seasoned with old bay (good stuff desu, marylander here)
>broccoli
>brown rice
twas a good day, but I'm 900 calories under

What is that little itty bitty portion of meat on the left?

Its too small a portion for someone to have portioned off and stored in their freezer. Its too small to be leftovers, might as well just eat the last 2 bites of meat. It doesnt look like it was meal prepped because meal prepped eggs and brocolli stored in tupperware would get soggy fast. This shit has left me autistic and baffled.

Made a 1.4lb Ribeye yesterday. Couldn't eat it all.

I intermittent fast, so my dinner fit all my macros and I grazed on it for a while. My eating window is 4pm-12am
>5 eggs, scrambled with onions, black beans, and diced tomato, cumin, red pepper, and a little hot sauce
>Asparagus and zucchini cut up with olive oil and roasted with similar seasoning minus the hot sauce
>diced half of an avacado
>served with a few corn tortillas baked until crispy

OP here. Doing 20/4. 1600 calories in 4 hours is hard.

Too much fat, too few carbs.
>he fell for the kay-toe maymay

not him but I don't understand? lost 45 kilos on keto and my blood tests are better than ever

>1600 calories in 4 hours is hard

You want me to take a picture of the floater I left in the toilet? Its not really floating as it is just too big to slide down

The poor kid just wanted to ask what u guys eat and he's getting his anal rectum towed inward, come on guys