Boogie keeps losing weight and doesn't even need surgery anymore

What now, Veeky Forums? Would you like to apologize to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wt6DY9WFy2U
youtu.be/L_4SXR11eTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh wow he actually tried dieting for the first time in his life? And it works? WOW who wouldve thought that eating less is the solution

People were saying this shit for weeks.

Literally just an asshole milking people for views and sympathy only to back out of the surgery at the last moment.

Fuck boogie.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd
/thread

>diet
>lose weight
WHO FUCKING KNEW HOLY SHIT

youtu.be/Wt6DY9WFy2U

He came here a week and half ago, I don't know how many screencaps came out or how many of you know that
I don't know much about him but I know you guys have some weird obsession so I asked him a couple questions and he gave some very reasonable answers and seemed self aware but is caught in a cycle of being unhappy because fat because unhappy

>stop shovelling food in your mouth every waking hour
>begin to lose weight

I don't know how public you guys have been but having done a few things that got a reaction from people and a lot of attention, I can tell you that it's always the negative reactions that stay with you and dig deep

you can have 100 nice comments and 1 really fucken mean one and all you see when you're lying there at night is the one mean comment

he comes here way more than he admits I promise you

getting roasted like he does here, it gets under his skin

im surprised anything can get under his skin with how much fat there is already beneath it

He's such a manipulative bastard, I looked at that Reddit thread where he explained the issue with his wife the other day and found some guy from his fanbase who has been ostracized in that community for consistently proving Boogie to be full of shit,but not in a mean way.

he'll relapse like he always does

Kek

I think I saw what you're talk about.

its amazing how people fall into boogies manipulations

I was lucky, or unlucky, enough to have an aunt like him when I was growing up who was also a perpetual victim

she taught me a lot about how these people operate

overly nice, but really just manipulative and sneaky

nothing is their fault

two faced

cruel in private, nice in public

always make you out as the bad guy

my aunt died of breast cancer when I was 20. I felt nothing when she was gone. maybe a bit of happiness

>I can tell you that it's always the negative reactions that stay with you and dig deep
I fucking hate these people. Blowing off all the supportive people just because you got triggered by some numbnuts? Seriously these people can go fuck themselves.

was about to comment the same, but to be honest he probably cope with that shit for years already

The beauty with loosing weights/exercising is that even surgery can't compensate for making zero effort, if he's full of shit his (non delusional fat) community will notice and destroy his ego forever

Frenchfag here, we saw a fat nerd making AVGN style video losing weight over the years and it was fucking impressive, he probably got tons of support and liters of fatass tears to drink reading online comments
Pic related

Doing EVERYTHING to lose weight does not include dieting or exercising when it comes to fat people.

this. That fat pig "needs" permanent restriction when it comes to food. Give him bit more time and he will be "crab depleted" and "moody" like fucking Jason Genova and he will make up for those lost calories in a matter of hours.

Who is boogie?

man I get it, and I know exactly how you feel

you get so many people who positively connect so you just think like yea I want to focus on the positive and those who you do reach, those you can actually do something for

but it's just some human thing, the guy there telling you how you fucking suck just stays with you the most, you have to work hard to fight it, it doesn't come naturally, you feel like you have to win them over and bring them around

people who claim to be able to just ignore the haters are mostly lying in my opinion, they talk about it because they want to be that way but it's hard bro it really is

Getting roasted online sometimes has it's perks, it tells non sugar coated truth.

I guess it's a *little* difficult, but come on. Anyone who made it past 20 in their life should have figured out that nobody's shitty opinions about them actually matter at all whatsoever and should have become desensitized and learned to throw it back at them and just shrug it off by now.

All this is, is proof that he's been full of shit all these years. He can do it when he's working towards something, why that something couldn't be living a healthy life and not getting a surgery is beyond me

Holy fucking shit, why would he film this shit of him crying listening to his wedding song?

I hope he makes it. It'll show all the fat fucks that its possible to lose weight
And they'll hate him for that, so he will start to hate them back. And he will see someone looking how he used to be and he will be disgusted

this channel is sodom garbage

yea I mean the proof that he's been full of shit all these years is that he's a fat sack of shit

anybody who claims it's impossible to lose weight or that diets don't work is full of shit

i also noticed that a lot of these h3n3 cynical clones are all spoiled people who live in fancy houses.

man I hate that h3h3 jew what a fucking weasel he is

fuck that attention whore and fuck donald drumpf.

can't wait for plumbpfgh to get impeached

fuck off with these threads you fat fuck /v/edditors

He was here literally days ago, answering bullshit about his surgery. Wouldn't be surprised if that's you right now.

> delayed surgery
> anxious

uh oh.

>3 pounds
HTF isnt that not normal bodywight fluctuaction for a man that size

yea if I saw posts here with a little bit too much insight on boogie I could easily believe any of them were his

I'm not him though, also I fucking hate his guts

JdG looked better when he was chubby IMO.

>where he explained the issue with his wife
Care to explain? Cant be fucked to look it up on leddit

Of course.

Is anyone really surprised? He has been milking "muh surgery" for months he was never going to do it.

yea I mean

boogies never been able to do anything hard or scary his entire life, he runs away from everything, the smallest things in life

he's a weak willed coward, a small pathetic excuse of a man with no willpower at all

it's so unlikely he'll be able to do a legitimately scary potentially life threatening surgery

if you watch his videos where he explains how hes definitely going to do it and says things like it's time, I'm sick of this, I have to do it or I'll die, it sounds less like he's convincing his audience and more like he's triyng to convince himself

Stop the fucking presses.
How the fuck are people still falling for tho sociopathic fuck's act?

The fatter you are the more estrogen your body makes.
I'd imagine he has the brain chemistry of a woman more than a man at this point.

Boogies mother literally put cigarettes out on him

That's a very short description of my vile mother. When the monster died I felt terribly sad but later realized it was because she'd made me emotionally dependant on her so I wouldn't walk away from her abuse.

Boogie comes here constantly.

If he genuinely does it, then good on him.

Maybe he'll show other fat lazy sponges that it is indeed possible.

>plumbpfgh

Cthulhu cultists, everyone.

IS THAT FAT FUCK THE ONE MAKING ALL THESE SHILL THREADS?!?!?!

Did he actually showed evidence that there is a real surgery? I call bullshit

Yeah, he openly admitted to me after I pushed it that he is just lazy and overeats.

Could have been a fake, but seemed legit. He was posting timestamped photos.

Almost certainly.
He shows a specific sign of Munchhausen's, deliberately exacerbating his synptoms in order to garner sympathy, in regards to his weight, so it makes sense that he stokes the fire here in order to get sympathy over the mean "trolls"

i've literally said that in last thread

>doctor delays surgery for a "reason"
>boogie loses more weight in meantime
>doctor tells him to fuck off because he is capable of losing weight through diet and he won't do surgery on him

>oh no I might have to earn something on my own for once
lol

in original post i added the part where he dies within a week after "rewarding" himself for losing weight

or thats what he tells you to draw sympathy and attention from you

lol yes, that's less than 1% bw at 500lbs.

this

i was going to comment saying this faggot has a classic case of Munchhausen

hes a narcissist and manipulator and needs to be shot

Boogie is a manipulative sociopath, nothing more. He works the people around him for sympathy and reactions any way he can.

If he wanted to to lose weight all he's need to do is stop eating for a month and he'd drop 60 lbs laying on his bed. It happens every.single.time. one of these mega-obese fucks are put on a fasting regimine.

The issue with these mega-obese is that they never developed insulin-resistance so they never lose the ability to gain more weight. Compounded with a huge eating window filled with mountain dew their insulin doesn't go low enough for efficient lipolysis.

youtu.be/L_4SXR11eTo
>"I just wanted to show you guys, my life IS mountain dew, I drink it like it'regimen.

Boogie. If you're reading this, just fucking stop eating and drinking everything except water for 1 month.

>crab depleted
>eat lobster instead

francis is his honest inner monologue, it's the voice of his actual thoughts, boogie is the sociopath narcissist who puts layers of justification and excuses for why he acts like francis

Exactly this

Probably because he put off his pre-surgery diet for too long and still has to lose more weight before he can have it done.

Yet the chances of him doing it at all are going down because as it shows in OPs pic Boogie clearly thinks losing 3lbs is a crazy miracle. I hope someone at least tells him that water weight/losing multiple pounds a day will stop after a week at most.

my weight can fluctuate more than 3 lbs day to day and I'm only 210

100% this. Its so obvious that whatever happened to him as a child made him a sociopath and francis is just his name for his true"character" that he lets loose

He claims to do Francis for the money but honestly this makes more sense the more you think about it.

HOLD THE FUCK UP IS THAT THE 300 GALLONS OF WATER CUNT, MATE? Did she actually changed het life?

it doesnt need to be something that happened to him as a child. he can just be born that way. I knew people like that who had amazing childhoods and every opportunity

my aunt I posted about here was born wealthy, had her parents take great care of her, got to travel for free on her parents money all her life, had her phd paid for by her parents, was given a house, had two children from wealthy fathers (who divorced her). her sisters turned out pretty great more or less, including my mother. they had some unhappy memories and she would blame everything on those but honestly everybody has fucking bad memories as a kid. I had bad memories growing up but I'm mature enough to see that my parents tryed really fucking hard on me and I can forgive the bad stuff in light of everything else they did and sacrificed

Him and his brother both talk as if they were molested or something though. I mean yeah he could just be full of shit but then he would be full psycho rather than socio

lost

is it possible to kill someone if i concentrate my autism?

I weigh 65kg, never been heavier than 76kg and this fucking harlot has a better jawline than me after losing like 4pl8s worth of fat.
Life is a meme

ok three things, first I dont trust a word out of boogie, especially when it paints him as a victim who is at fault for nothing

second the definition for molested is huge, its the same as the whole campus rape shit. is pulling a kid by the arm out of a car molesting him? some people say definitely yea. I dont know what really happened to him but given boogie being boogie I start from a place where I assume hes exaggerating for sympathy

third is I mean, being molested for real as a child doesnt give you a free pass for life. its shitty but at some point you become your own person and its all on you. hes 40 years old or whatever the hell he is. its just sad hearing somebody that old still blaming their parents. blaming parents past the age of like 21-25 at some point is just sad and pathetic. those parents can just blame their parents too, and suddenly nobody is at fault for anything except some guy 80000 years ago who loved fucking kids

dyel

>blaming parents past the age of like 21-25 at some point is just sad and pathetic. those parents can just blame their parents too, and suddenly nobody is at fault for anything except some guy 80000 years ago who loved fucking kids
This

Boogie wont take responsibility for anything, thats why i hate him. He even wants to force others to pay for his healthcare.

My lifts are advanced, fag

Post a pic then. You can blur out everything but body and jawline

Kinda unrelated, but can someone here explain to me why fat fucks always wear polo shirts? I swear to god, every fat dude I know wears polos.

Hides the neck rolls a bit

no one cares boogie fuck off

Wouldn't a regular shirt do that too? Or wouldn't a T-shirt work even better?

not for a manlet

Nah you need the collar so no t-shirts. Dress shirts and such are considered too formal for most situations these days so lolis are their best bet

>t-shirt
What? That completely defeats the purpose.

>regular shirt
Those don't stretch well, they might explode at the buttons.

This guy must have a five digit TDEE. Willing to bet that by cooking alone instead of guzzling takeout he could ditch 200 pounds. I'm literally losing 4 pounds a week doing only this and a three mile walk/run in the mornings, and I weigh a third of what he does (still a fatfuck at 5'5 220).

long sleeve shirt they cant wear because their arm shape

t shirt makes them look like a fat sack of shit (they are)

Huh, that explains it. Thanks, anons.

He's done it before. First thing that's going to happen is he'll lose about 20-30 lbs, then he'll stop and whine in a video that he had to stop because "muh anxiety" and this time he has the excuse that his wife leaving him made him sad. He'll regain the weight, and all of his fans will give him money on twitch because they'll feel sorry for him.

Unless he actually tries, he's not going to go anywhere in this.

Although only one type of shirt can be the GOAT for hiding fat...the mighty Hawaiian

Kys

I'm 5'10", dumbass.

Exactly

the manlet cutoff is now 6'1 it got upped because so many 5'11 manlets were claiming 6'0

And boogies brother is a fit man with 2 handsome kid's and a little boy. What is boogies excuse again?

Serious question. Is the cutiff with or without shoes? I need to know because I wear inserts

If you wear inserts, you become an automatic Manlet, regardless of your actual height. You also go to the bottom of the manlet rack. I hear Warwick Davis keeps a stack of six foot six manlets on standby to ridicule

context dependent

Noooooo! What if I take them off? Is it too late?

>you guys
>that Reddit spacing
Jesus Christ fuck off already these threads are cancer

This retard needs to hurry up and die

He should buy new shirts, though. It looks stupid now.