Is it really shameful if you lost your v-card to your gym bro? I swear I like girls

Is it really shameful if you lost your v-card to your gym bro? I swear I like girls.

Depends. Did you say no homo?

Consider it cardio

No, but we didn't kiss, or anything like that. Not that I wanted to! But y'know. You imagine your first time a bit more romantic, that's all. I felt a bit like a piece of towel. Just used then..thrown away.

You don't lose your 'v-card' unless you have sex with a woman

Virginity is a spook.

Ur gay as fuck breh

At least your virginity wasn't taken through rape by a ponytail wearing loser like mine was. I don't even want sex now.

If you had said no homo you'd still be a virgin.
Since you didn't, you're as gay as they come.

Greentext for sad napkins
Greentext for happynapkins
>feel thrown away
Thats the holy ghost leaving you sodomite, unfuck your butt

it's not gay if you didnt make eye contact..you imagined it was a girl right? we've all done it here...he was my first

>he didn't say no homo

you're gay

> ponytail wearing loser

masturbating in front of the mirror don't count as rape

I'm a girl and I don't even wear ponytails.

>bragging about rape online for sympathy points
No

Haha. You fucking wimp.

Because I mentioned it on an anonymous troll forum to make someone feel better about their life that means I'm bragging and seeking sympathy?

You are retarded.

You weren't raped you whore. You just didn't want your parents to find out what a slut you really are so you made up the rape store and put some poor shlep in jail. Kys cunt.

>I swear I like girls
>Lost your v-card to your gym bro

Wouldn't say shameful but definitely gay

/Fit strikes again. YOU are a faggot OP. No if's and's or but's. Homo

Probably wasn't rape. You were probably in a compromising situation. Easy to avoid rape unless you're a homeless meth addict or a slut.

They're not in jail. Didn't report it. Mom didn't even know anything about it and would have no reason to lie. You've been browsing too many meninist forums.

I was in their house because they lived right by an event with thousands of people showing up and they offered to let me stay over so I could avoid all the traffic. Call me retarded but it was extremely unexpected because I saw them as a bit dorky but nice, not the kind to rape.

you consented by agreeing to stay overnight in the house