So what foods are the biggest /cut/ goblins? I mean foods that pack a ton of calories but you may not know it...

So what foods are the biggest /cut/ goblins? I mean foods that pack a ton of calories but you may not know it.My vote is peanut butter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1QVp55ehvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga everyone knows peanut butter is full of calories are you literally retard

i can eat a jar of peanut butter in a single sitting. it's fucking awful

even worse i like to drink milk while having it. I've had 5000 calorie days because of it

Tortillas

This

Take a tortilla fill it with peanut butter and wash it down with milk. Cardio rendered useless

Any crunchy snack I've ever come across will btfo of my daily numbers.
Maybe not rice cakes, but who the hell wants to eat styrofoam anyway?

Bananas are god tier
>77g of banana, small one without peeling is only 69 calories

How can you? I have trouble eating 2 spoonfuls a day for my bulk, because the moment you put it in your mouth it sticks to the insides of your mouth and its hard as fuck to get down.

>ithout peeling
????

No-stir is the way to go my man

...if you like binge eating

Welfare secret cookbook right here, add regular butter for bonus points.

almonds, seeds, raisins

>plain white roll
>200+ calories

>implying I can stop eating these once I start
I'm sure I've crushed 3k in one sitting and been bummed there wasn't more

>eating a banana peel

Cereal
Even the non-sugary stuff is absurd before you even add milk.

Bagels 300 kcal easy
Muffins 400+ kcals
Those are the most common normie traps I can think of.

Liquor

you get that there reeses pieces, that fatty skippy or some peter pan, skip that natty peanut butter brah. if ur peanut butter isnt taking 3cc of processed fat ur doing it wrong

most cereal is like 110-140 cals a serving

a whole bowl is like 2-3 servings

actually not that bad brah

this

oh god why do these have to be so fucking good

The numbers look okay, I just associate it with being a diet wrecker because ceral doesn't satiate me unless I have 2 or 3 bowls.

Not eating these bad boys:

>not eating these bad boys:

>bagels

This, normies don't know that a bagel has more calories and carbs than a Krispy Kreme donut.

Haha fools you forget the biggest goblin of all.

>Alcohol

Massive amounts of calories, fucks up your next days workout, possibility of eating shit while drinking or the next day hungover.

>290 calories plus carbs
It's about the same

i fucking love rice cakes. rice crackers are literal crack cocaine though

kys. Alcohol is as important as lifting for getting girls. there's literally no point lifting if you're not going out drinking as well

Lenny and Larry cookies.

I usually have them as a snack but each one is about 50g of carbs. They taste so fucking good though.

Doesn't it also fuck with the way your body stores fat when you eat with booze in your system?
Read something before that was saying your system prioritizes the ethanol as an energy source.

sausages/brats, those mofos are packed with tons of good fats but regardless of them being good they're way too fucking calorie dense

>sausages/brats
>good fats
kek

the ones i buy are just minced shoulder with spices, what's wrong there

Animal fats aren't good fats.
Good fats an at least unsaturated, and ideally polyunsaturated.

fucking Poptarts
>serving size: one Poptart
>200 calories at LEAST
fuck, I can eat a single package of two and drink a glass of milk as a snack, that's almost 600 calories

Peanut butter is nutritionally great for you. I eat several tablespoons every day with a sliced up apple. Unless you absolutely need to cut to a certain weight, there's really no reason to avoid it.

>animal fats aren't good fats
Go away vegan-poster.

Came here to post this. I could easily eat an entire can if not for knowing how bad that would be to do. When I'm 80 and no longer give a shit I'm going to eat a pound of them a week.

Fuck man, this. Until a few months ago I always thought it was 200 calories per PACKAGE until I looked at it and realized it was per pastry (400 per package).

Chocolates, cheeseburgers, etc

Who doesn't know that cheeseburgers have lots of calories?

>without peeling

Give me your soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1QVp55ehvs