This is what the average person thinks "ripped" looks like

>this is what the average person thinks "ripped" looks like

who the fuck wears underwear underneath of shorts if they go swimming?

wtf

Hell, even that's way better than the average person.

ethika is polyester, it's meant to get wet from sweating in sports and shit.

idk how they wear it though, there's no bulge or sack so it squeezes the hell out of your nuggies and donger

Well, technically ripped is low body fat.

He's got a low level of body fat. Just needs to lift.

sometimes you wear shorts and underwear, and a situation presents itself to go swimming...so you dive in.

Not all things in life are planned, and the spontaneous things like swimming when you dont have a bathing suite are what keeps life exciting and fun.

fairly good shape, why you hating on the biebs?

The average person is an atrocious gauge of what's fit.

>Can't run 10 min mile

>Can't do more than 10 pushups

>Can't bench bar

>Can't squat one pl8

The average person are literal insects.

Oh look, it's an episode of "only men who use steroids qualify as ripped for me"

Good. A body like that is easy enough to get. I'm at like 15% bf right now and a girl at the pool said I was ripped. As long as you have a flat stomach and some upper body muscle definition, most people will think of you as physically fit.

More fit than 80% of people on the planet, so sure.

this makes me so sad
I remember when I first started working out and I could do 20 pushups. I was super surprised to find out I was well above the average which is somewhere around 10
sometimes when I fail a set at the gym or don't hit my goals I feel down, but then I remember how far I am above average and feel great

>the moment you realize that transcending humanity was that easy

Because the average person is chubby-to-fat. Seriously.

Obesity statistics in many states are approaching 50%. Mind you that's OBESE people. That statistic doesn't even cover the chubby, "stocky" and whatever other mid-fatties are called.

He's canadian. Hollywood insider says he still will only drink milk in bags

I recall reading somewhere that healthy men aged 20-30 should all be able to perform 30 perfect push-ups. I'm pretty sure that's bullshit though.

> he still gets more pussy than you

>Can't bench bar
you what

>journalists and tabloid article writers get paid to call him "ripped" on a headline of their article next to his picture to keep him relevant
>magazines contort mentality of young girls who read that garbo
>thinks "average person thinks ""ripped"" looks"
No OP you are the retard

He's in good shape you delusional fuck

Pathetic. I'm fucking 133 and I can run a sub 7 minute, do around 30 pushups consecutively, bench 100 10x3, and I haven't even worked out in like 5 months.

Obviously he's not ripped, but he looks fine. He's in decent physical condition, is relatively lean, and has a better physique than the average man. On top of all that, he's very obviously natty.

You're fucking 133 years old? Dude, rock on.

I'm more triggered by that tatoo on his right pec

>literal insects

this comparison is unfair [to the insects]

>he lets his dick flop around in boardies
It's like you love chaffing

>tfw recovering fatass and i can do all these things and better

iix vii v = ccmlxxv?

1974?

With his retarded spacing, I'm thinking he actually meant 875 for some reason.

It is much worse than that.

the average person is weak and fragile.
My nonlifter friends call me strong as fuck for benching 260, when my lifter friends already hit the 315 mark.
It's all subjective

Do americans really get arrested if they wear shorts that show their knees at the beach?

>implying Jibber has either of those

It's all relative.

To hardcore BBers, 15% bf is "obese."
Not being able to see abs is "fluffy."

To a normal cubicle jockey, not having a beer belly is fit.

So considering what "average" looks like in the West, it makes sense that the average would call him ripped.

He is better looking that all those fat ugly powerlifters

>bench 100 10x3
sad!

underrated post.

Seriously though Veeky Forums, this board kind of disappoints me. There's nothing wrong with looking like that. He probably has a great resting heart rate, very low body fat, he looks good, and probably has a good run time.

Believe it or not, there are benefits to not being some huge roided up monster, and not everybody wants that. The thing is that this is supposed to be a fitness board, but instead it's a circle-jerk for people who think getting huge necessarily means getting fit.

How many men ages 20-30 are actually healthy?

I've literally seen this happen. The guy ended up benching a 25 pound barbell.

Is pic related you?

kek

>133

pls be kg

>1 9 7 5
What did he mean by this?

>~12%
>low bodyfat
>barely visible abs
>no striations
>no vascularity

This is what fatties really believe

>literal insects

Are the ant people taking over?

Surprisingly good traps. Genetics strikes again.

>very low bodyfat
>barely visible abs

Wanna know how i know you're chubby

>do around 30 pushups consecutively
what's it like being weaker then the weakest of men?

Anything less than OP's pic is mental illness level and unsustainable. JB is at the perfect bf% for health

Bro you can go lower and be just fine. Quit trying to make your fat ass feel better and outdo Justin "Bitch Made" Bieber.

they found tren in the bieb's car so this argument is kinda bad, kiddo.

Sauce? I could only find articles where they mentioned his clen use.

Still, even if clen is the only thing he too, that's fucking pathetic, if he had to use stimulants to look like that.

hmm this is weird, I actually can't find anything about it anymore, maybe I imagined it.

THISx10

It's really easy for a dude in his twenties to achieve ottermode and then maintain. Which is why it makes me boil over with rage to see so many fat asses walking around.

If it were anyone else with that body, sure. But I'd bet money the reason his body fat is at the level it is, is from doing blow several nights a week. Not that there aren't a ton of guys who look like that, but give it another 5 years and I'm guessing he'll get the fat Elvis celebrity effect.