How do you guys keep your ass/upper thigh/crotch area smelling fresh? Hard-mode: no Gold Bond, no Febreeze...

How do you guys keep your ass/upper thigh/crotch area smelling fresh? Hard-mode: no Gold Bond, no Febreeze, and no antiperspirant.

Those areas never technically smell for me, but I sweat a lot down there, and after a day or two my jeans smell really sour in those areas. What's the best way to combat this?

Take showers and wash your clothes.

wear buttplug and diapers

Change your jeans more often? Shower every day? General hygiene man.

Have my eunuchs work out for me, and wear a toga and fuck bitches cause muh royalty.

I shower every day, and it costs like $2 to use my washing machine (and also wears out my jeans faster). That's like $6 bucks a week to wash a pair of jeans.

Oh well, guess your jeans will smell bad forever. Tough luck. Love you, have a good day.

How is this a problem for just your ass area? Does the rest of you just not sweat?

>Those areas never technically smell
>smell really sour in those areas.
dude all you had to do was keep lying. we can't smell you.

Just buy more jeans...

Thanks babe, love you too

Not autistic enough to worry about it.

And fucking hell, you can easily wear a pair of jeans for well over a week before needing to wash them, literally NOBODY notices.

i think you need to squeeze laundry into the budget, you gross motherfucker. Do you brush your teeth? Do you change your underwear daily? God knows you probably don't shave, or pluck your unibrow, or get haircuts.

not op, I shave my unibrow, plucking is too painful

>tfw on a vyvanse and dexedrine scrip
>tfw get the fucking amphetamine smell every day no matter what I do

I hate this shit, can't wait to graduate and discontinue use

You get used to it pretty quick and it stops hurting

Julius Caesar had each hair in his beard plucked out with clamshells daily

Pussy

>tfw midwest
>tfw constant swamp ass
just use the gold bond friend

but why do it? shave every couple days anyway, hit the unibrow as well.

try wearing more than one pair of jeans a week, walletlet

I only have to pluck maybe once a week, you can't accidentally shave too much eyebrow with tweezers, and it leaves no stubble.

shave your balls and butthole

wipe ass using baby wipes

Just take a shower.

Bruh jeans are good for two days of wear before wash.

>two days
>mfw plebs can't into raw denim and months between washes

Why Americans are so disgusting? It's hilarious how they make fun of poo in the loos.

Baby wipes

Bidet and talcum powder

Have you tried not being a poor loser?

Do you really fill up 3 loads of laundry a week?
Wtf nigga

put the jeans in the freezer to kill of the bacteria without harming your jeans