>2017
>still falling for the ben and jerrys jew

When will you join the master race?

halo top has chemicals in it

Doesn't taste good, just eat less real ice cream

OH shit really? Im not trying it then.

for 5.99 it better be leagues above that abomination of a product called arctic zero

what do you think chemicals are?

Arctic Zero is garbage tier.

Halo Top is top tier

join us

I heard it has weird chemicals like dihydrogenmonoxide and shit... That shit rusts metal like you wouldn't believe.

>Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia

which chemical do you have a problem with?

Damn, I'm really worried about all my metal organs now.

thats some good shit, but it's too spendy for what you get.

lately I've been buying a container of fairlife and a couple boxes of sugar free pudding mix and making protein pudding with it, very decent macros for a lot of volume

>Being this ignorant about chemistry in 2017
lul

1 oz of ben n jerrys is better than anything that Halo Top has ever produced. You know this to be true and you think about it when you even it the birthday cake flavor and you damn well know it when you eat the cookie dough flavor. Halo Top is a sex doll that you have to inflate before fucking and that's without applying the lube, meanwhile, Ben n' Jerrys is a human being that fulfills your emotional needs.

fuck off viral marketing jew

this

>erythritol
>prebiotic fiber
>milk protein concentrate
>vegetable glycerin
>organic carob gum
>organic guar gum
>organic stevia

100% healthy whole grain ingredients here folks

It's true, but 1000-1250 calories vs 280 max is pretty fucking sweet. If I had the money I could literally eat pints of ice cream all die and not become a fat fuck.

Ben and Jerrys tastes better, but not enough to make up the 1-4 ratio in calories. Be a patrician, don't binge on shit food.

Everything you consume and are made of is a 'chemical' you dense fuck.

is this fkin b8

Why do people call things chemicals as if chemicals are somehow bad. Water is a chemical. Salt is a chemical. Potassium is a chemical. How do you faggots get so dumb?

Not trying it then. I wanna keep my gears and pumps running smoothly until I get scrapped.

I can't fucking believe this shit

>these fucking cockheads will inject tren and HGH on a regular basis
>wont eat halo top ice cream because it has 'chemicals'

I'm fucking done with this board

Dihydrogenmonoxide = Di (two)- Hydrogen (hydrogen)- mono (one) oxide (oxygen).
H 2 O = water... Water is a chemical, so I guess you better not consume it, right?

Here is a money saving tip. Way better than halo top and is fulfilling. Buy non fat greek yogurt and mix it with flavored whey.

That's great man, I already am stocked to the brim with Fage.

>2017
>still falling for Chobani jew

Seriously anyone who still eats Chobani has shit taste and is literally supporting refugees into Europe (CEO is a turkroach and spends billions to import them)

>0% fat loaded with sugar to fight the scary fat phantom

Do u evn cut bro?

>eating ice cream

making it status: never gonna

Recently started eating protein pudding; tastes really good but as far as I understand it's just whey, water, aspartame, some thickening agent and flavoring, so you get basically no micronutrients.

Are you even trying op ?

>not putting 2 scoops of chocolate whey and 8 oz of heavy whipping cream in a blender
Shit is delightful

Trying this.

Fage is not in any way loaded with sugar, you ignorant retard.

Stevia. That shit's nasty

But it's the best for keeping insulin low, the only problem is the 15g sugar per pint.

Best flavor?

I can't decide what's the best. Cookie dough, cookies and cream, strawberry, caramel, or pic related...

I really like Birthday Cake. I had Red Velvet recently and it was bretty good.

>milk concentrate
>organic
>ORGANIC
>ORGANICCC

nigger how fucking stupid are you, you can make milk concentrate by boiling it

you don't know what "chemicals" are, you retard

I second birthday cake

Add a banana.

>Not the new breyers line
More protons in the breyers ice cream, and texture is closer to actual ice cream.

Yankee faggots

>on sale for $3.80
>Coupon for $2 off of two.
>Get the coupon Everytime I buy it
> $5 for two
>Buy like 10
>Can't even finish half, get full

It has a really weird aftertaste that almost burns. Put me off it desu.

I'll try this.

Same, feels like pins and needles on my tongue. It's supposedly a reaction to sugar alcohols but I've eaten a million other things with them and not gotten that.

15g for a pint vs 100g for a pint is a pretty fucking good tradeoff

Not to mention it has 20-28g of protein in each.

birthday cake is good, i've never tried the peanut butter cup one ill have to see if i can find that.

MMM All the corn syrup you can handle!.

How'd it turn out, user?

You know how Blue Bell is like $5 a pint at HEB? Out-of-state, they sell it for like $2. It's cuz they know we'll buy it for $5. Shit is the bomb.

>making dihydrogenmonoxide joke in 2017

a gold for you gentlesir

mmmmmmm listeria

>tfw on a diet and there's icecream in the fridge