How To Lose Weight Fast?

I'm a 170 lb, 5 ft 3 female and want to lose weight as fast as possible without completely starving (though I might do a little of that too). I'm getting mixed results when I try to figure out how many calories I should be eating a day to lose 2 lbs a week. One source says 500, another says 1000. That's a huge difference, which one is correct? I'm confused. I've been eating 800-1000 calories for a little more than a week but I'm wondering now if that's too much. I'm extremely sedentary and I want to lose weight before I start working out. I know everyone's going to recommend I work out, but it's so much easier for me to just not eat and then once I lose weight I'll feel more like working out.

Eat a 500 calorie deficit. There is no quick way to loose weight other than surgery or fasting. Both of which are stupid.

Also you don't want to work out when your fat?

You're not going to make it.

Read the fucking sticky, dont spread your womenlet genetics.

I was a binge eater before and I feel fine fasting now. I would love to end my binge habit for good. It started during school (just shoveling food into my mouth while doing homework). I think fasting is actually quite good for me aside from nutrient deficiencies that I'd had before anyway because I was eating absolute garbage. With very low calorie restrictions and the help of cronometer I'm actually paying attention to the nutrient value of my foods. So I think temporarily it could work well for me and would break my habit for good.

fucking women, always want the easy/fast way. This is why you will remain a fat fuck, you haven't even started and are looking for shortcuts, can't even do basic googling to find out your TDEE and want to be spoon fed. Confirmed fat fuck for life

puke

at the very least i'd suggest going for a brisk 1 hour walk a few times a week, can listen to music/podcast or zone out and contemplate your own thoughts.
but its not safe for women to be out and about by themselves in this new multicultural society we live in.

This is ridiculous. There's no easy way! I'm about 160lbs and 5'2". Ya know what I do? I go on walks at least 3 times a week. I drink water. I eat vegetables and chicken. I try to avoid bread and useless carbs (someday I fail, I'm human). It takes patience, dedication and will power. I do small 15-30min workouts when I have the time.

This. Females expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. There is nothing more worthless or parasitic than a modern female. At least back in the day women would cook, clean, and take care of kids.

Okay I read it (skimmed through some of it I wasn't particularly interested in/already knew about though).

I kind of already knew everything (or had the general idea), but I guess what I'm saying is, why is cronometer telling me to eat 500 calories a day to reach my weight loss goals? Maybe it's a flaw I guess but I didn't want to eat 1000 calories only to maintain my weight so I wanted to ask for varied opinions on 500 calories versus 1000 calories.

I did google and used multiple calculators but got confused over the different results when it got to the part about how many calories I needed to cut...

Was actually thinking that. I really, really miss my bike. I used to ride it everywhere and wanted to start again, but it rusted so I gave it away. But I'll start walking places. Which reminds me I also really miss my dog - used to run with her every day. Great way to stay in shape. She passed though and now I can't have a dog. Sucks for my health.

Alright that sounds pretty easy. It's just that sweating on my crappy little elliptical machine doesn't sound fun right now especially considering how hot it is already.

I miss having a gym membership but I started getting sick either from working out too hard or being dehydrated (even though I was drinking water the whole time). And I just know I would be getting headaches and a rapid blood pressure from working out in this heat. I was thinking losing some weight first would make it more bearable.

I do cook, clean, and take care of kids. I'm a nanny lol.

Don't be an idiot. I'm 4'11" and started at 183 lbs, down to 120 lbs. 1,200 cal a day should be fine for you, if you're a prone binge eater you ARE going to binge with too little calories a day. You are reading the calculators wrong. It's most likely saying to eat 500 calories below your BMR to lose weight every day, NOT to eat 500 calories a day. At your weight, you are going to lose more than 2 lbs per week in the beginning. Fast weight loss as a person with BED is almost impossible, and will most likely make your BED worse than it already is. Do not pretend you know everything, or even most of this information. If you did you wouldn't still be 170 lbs and asking for a quick weight loss.

I N D I A N A P O L I S

I'm pretty into nutrition, but for health, not weight loss and counting calories. It's interesting, but I didn't practice it. Honestly this problem actually started because I got too skinny for my liking riding my bike everywhere and eating healthy. I decided I could get away with eating junk food. Then when I started going to college that junk food habit turned into a junk food binge habit. Then combined with me getting a car, being depressed, my weight blew up. I didn't care. But now I do.

Also, pic related: my cronometer page.

You cut at TDEE -500, not BMR - 500. 2lbs/week is going to be unrealistically difficult at your height and weight. Slow and steady.

This is all explained in the sticky, by the way.

>needing to "feel like it" in order to work out

NGMI

You are focusing too hard on losing 2 lbs per week, because you want fast weight loss. At your weight, focus on just losing weight in general, even if it means 1 lb per week. Progress might be slow in the beginning until you figure out what works for you.

don't eat you pathetic faggot

I'm 5'2" 100 lbs eat 1500 a day and lift for 45 mins 3 times a week and run a couple miles once a week. If you want to lose weight and not look like deflated shit, you need to work out--you should AT LEAST lift baby weights and go for 30 min jogs. Praying 4 u

>I skimmed over the sticky and mostly knew everything
>comes to Veeky Forums asking what to do

So which is it? Because it sounds like you didn't know jack shit if you think 1,000 calories a day is how you lose weight.

>I want to lose weight before I start working out
>then I'll be more motivated to work out

You workout for a goal, not because it is the goal. If you're not willing to workout now to achieve the body you want in increments, the why the fuck are you even trying?

Seriously, give up now and just accept you'll always be fat.

You start working out because you want to drop to 160. Then once you get to 160 you keep working out to get to 150. Then you decide you want better looking legs on your way to 140. Your legs improve and you like the development in your hips, but decide your shoulders aren't proportionate to your lower, so you hit your back and shoulders while getting to 130. Then you say "hey, I could work my chest a little" while you work towards 120.

That right there is a year long process off hard work and discipline. And the results will show. People will see a new you by the one year mark.

This is the fucking point of working out.

You don't say "let me drop to 130 then start working out cause then I'll be motivated". It will never happen. That's a pipe dream, it's not real.

Fitness is an everyday lifestyle. You can't just turn it on for 3 months out of the year and then coast. You need to properly research diet and exercise and live it every single day.

If you're not willing to do that, then kindly fuck off with your cancerous mentality.

what a triggered little fag