/POLL/ time

How long have you lurked Veeky Forums, be honest. Newfags expose yourself and oldfags prove yourself

Lurked since before the sticky. I own an original Sparrow painting.

ages but the last big thing i can think of is bikini bridge shit

2010-2012ish
2016-present

Started lurking like 5-6 years ago but I stopped for a while and just recently came back to see what's up

OP here... mirin.

I started lurking around late 2011 right after zyzz died. By chance does anyone remember the old trip fag that used to post here that was a very blatant homosexual? Dude was flamboyant as fuck I just cant for the life of me remember his trip name

That could be any number of people

kek I know but this dude was posting for a while and he posted a fuck ton, was super annoying and would go into threads just to gay it up . If someone says it ill know

>anyone remember the old trip fag that used to post here that was a very blatant homosexual?

There were a few. You probably mean that gay roider, Brosef. But could also be Scooby or Jup.

Been posting on Veeky Forums in general since 2013

Started lurking start of this year, 4 and a half months ago I jumped into weight loss and lifting, now its almost always up if I'm at a PC.

This place is great man, but I gotta say, I get pretty angry at skellys somehow not able to gain mass, and at chads that build greek god mode in just 7 months. I think I'll be post fatty by then but christ these test machines make it seem easy

Brosef yeah thats it. Fuck that dude was annoying . Hope he necked himself long ago

Was it this cunt? He was also pretty annoying and would go out of his way to shit up threads.

straight year here

Shit, idk probably since freshman year of high school, so 2011?

Started lifting in 2015. browsed misc exclusively for a while, then one of my gym bros told me about a site called Veeky Forums and all the sweet memes.

I wish I never found this site.

no brosef had like curly hair and I vividly remember him always wearing high knee socks. Thought he was super big and all but really just looked like an archetypal queer bait

follow me to the gay bath house
shit wrong board.

i started going on Veeky Forums in 2007, but Veeky Forums, idk.
zyzz was dead, scooby posted, so did Carrionlust and i think Tiny too
Frank Yang used to post too when i browsed. not sure if this board used to be better desu

Benn active here 2012-2014, when this board was /h&fit/.

A lot less roiding faggots back there were openly admitting that.

Got back here like a week ago.

Are you thinking of Isley?

who is pic related? looked like zyzz at first sans the hair

Since September 2016 when I started lifting. Threads haven't changed but it feels like there's still more /r9k/ tier shit than there used to be.

Broseph?

lurked Veeky Forums for 3 years or so
lifting for 2 and a half
also been lurking /fraud/ for just under 2 and going to hop on in September

looks like brad marchand

2008, when zyzz was alive, he was mostly trolling Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums before getting permabanned

do we have any news about tinytrip ?

I've been browsing Veeky Forums since like 2009 and fit since 2012 i think

I don't even lift

about a month. what the fuck is a dyel?

Veeky Forums, occasionally since 2011, regularly since 2013

Veeky Forums since beginning of last year.

Since the board was created. Tinytrip, zyzz, atiwab, ennui, harsh, tuna, shruglife, all old hat.

Honestly? A month or maybe 2, i just joined the gym because i hate being fat. I weigh 210lbs and im 6'1 pic related is my fat grotesque body.

Would check out Veeky Forums from time to time back in like 08 or 09. Was a /b/tard mostly though from 07 to 11, then from 2011 onwards became a fulltime Veeky Forumsizen as I was out of puberty and could no longer identify with the retards on /b/.

Since early 2012 here.
Here is the oldest pic I can find from my fit folder.

Oh shit it has nsfw content sorry.
Heres another.