Is there anything in meat, dairy and eggs that you cant get from plants and a b12 shot...

Is there anything in meat, dairy and eggs that you cant get from plants and a b12 shot? Other than heart disease and cancer of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmC9SmCBUj4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215472/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFcqeJ9vUz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flavor and the smile that comes with it

Yeah you get the ability to make more creative shitposts.

Which is why you have to slather meat in sugar and drench eggs in hot sauce, yeah?

>watercress and qiinoa cure cancer

Lmao fucking vegans.

>"I cured my cancer and my heart disease" -said no one ever
FIFY

Meat tastes good. Doing things in life that feel good or are needed to succeed, but might not be ideal for max longevity, such as drugs, alcohol, stress, or somewhat risky activities are generally worth it. Life expectancy of a male where I live is 80. Considering only ~1 of the population are vegans, I'd say that it's pretty fair to say that the life expectancy of a meat eating male is also roughly 80. That's more than long enough, and the argument for "animal products might kill you, stop eating them" is pretty weak because of it.

The fact that it's cheaper, contributes to climate change way less, and doesn't fund animal abuse is a lot more compelling.

that would be a funny picture if there was actually a cure for either of those you stupid fucking faggot.

"I never got cancer and heart disease by eating meat, diary, and eggs" - me

>slather meat in sugar
why do vegans always make the most fucktarded arguments. Practically unseasoned, uncooked meat are considered a delicacy and taste good, fucking steaks and sashimi. Hell just plain baked chicken tastes fucking good.

>ThErE iS no cUrE fOR hEaRt DiSeAsE

Put vegan in the OP so I can filter it you faglord

You know that a plant based whole foods diet can reverse heart disease right?

You know not eating a carrot isn't the cause of heart disease to begin with?

You know eating saturated fat and cholesterol which meat is high in cayses high serun cholesterol which is the cause of heart disease

mind showing me the claims that diet can cure cancer?

there are actually some forms of cancer that derive its energy via fermentation and that can only be done in a sugar rich environment so keto diets and/or fasting proved beneficial in at least reducing them

Yes eating meat and fatty food long term and in excess will give you atherosclerosis.

That's why should limit it. Why are you guys all or nothing.

No human cell can do fermentation... What pop science have you been reading.

Keto shill inforgrafics perhaps?

Are you lying or are you just ignorant?

kek

>No human cell can do fermentation
Stop embarrassing yourself please.

>Cancer cures
The sign of quackery
Cancer has no cure

Fucking lol. Have you ever tried a stake? Of course not. But you can't be this retarded... can you? Sigh. Of course you can. Here, let me help you out:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmC9SmCBUj4
>slather meat in sugar
>three flavouring agents
>non are sugar

Your argument is simply about how much you DON'T know about cooking, and how, therefore, meat eaters wouldn't know, either.
And this comes from a dude who goes around recommending veganism to plenty of people. Do not pretend like your idiocy is everyone else's fault.

>implying people who eat meat only eat meat
You should seriously consider offing yourself.

>what is a microbiome
The reason lactose intolerance exists is literally fermentation. If lactose didn't get fermented, nor absorbed, it would be excreted along the rest of the shit.

This shit might actually help to cure your cancer tho

>plants and a b12 shot?
Wow, such amazing intellect, much smarts.

You litrially had to add 'b12 shot' to your DEFICIENT diet in order for it to sound like a BALANCED diet that totally provides everything a human needs.

Protip: if your diet needs 'supplements' in order to keep you healthy... Then the diet youre on isn't fucking healthy to start with.

Inb4 the usual semantic bullshit you kids come up with, with your impaired logic and other diet cuased impairments.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215472/

Cancer cells grow exponentially faster in the presence of glucose, so I mean it'd probably be in your best interest to go on keto if you had cancer

You are a few months late and are on the wrong site
>>>reddit
>>>ifunny
>gag

/thread

Op look at

^

I was getting ready to post a similar article.

high quality protein

Solid points

Even if you're alive past 80, what kind of life will you really have?

I cured cancer with Kale
said nobody sane

I know this is bait, but for the few fucks who might get influenced by this:

The health benefits of vegetarian/vegan diets are either negligible or wholly accounted for by just having a healthier diet/lifestyle all around.

The meat=cancer thing refers to processed meat (sausage, bacon, etc), consumed literally every day (I think it was something like 200g). This results in about +2% higher risk of a specific kind of cancer (I believe it was pancreatic) over THE ENTIRE LIFETIME. So instead of 2% risk, you got 4%. Big whoop. Don't eat like a fat fuck.

Dairy has no negative effects, so long as you don't over-consume (duh) and have no allergies/intolerance (duh).

The eggs=cholesterol=heart disease is a meme from the 60s, where they correlated the three. Guess what? If you eat like shit, both cholesterol goes up and heart disease risk goes up. And people who eat like shit, tend to eat a shit ton of scrambled eggs with their morning bacon, practically deep fried in butter. There is no direct correlation tho. (I swear, this meme will never die. It's worse than the low-fat meme.)

The better studies (aka, everything that isn't the China-study) confirm that you need these things in your diet for longevity:
Vegetables, a little fruit, some kind of grain, legumes, nuts and seeds.
If these are a given, literally everything else is optional. (Tho fatty fish tends to be healthier than salami. Shocking, I know.)

This isn't rocket science, people. Basically just eat a bunch of different plant stuff, go easy on carbs and don't eat shit-meat all of the time.

Slaughtet all vegans -- they are like cattle anyway.

Isn't summer vacation nice?

Exactly. Vegans tend be healthier not because they are vegans. They are vegans because they are health conscious and think that it is good for them. Their veganism is correlated to the fact that they care about their health, which is the cause of healthy habits, not the veganism itself.

I am extremely healthy and have a great diet, which included 180g of protein, half to two thirds of which come from meat. I eat as little sat fats as possible, and my carb intake is almost exclusively from legumes, veggies, and fruit (sometimes whole grains or quinoa)

So BTFO vegan shills.

Also, before you start talking about cow farts and global warming, how much carbon is being released by importing your chia seeds and soy bullshit from wherever it is grown and manufactured?

As far as the ethical argument: If you think that animal rights are more important than the right to eat what you want, then you win. But I don't.

I know plenty of people who cured their heart disease by eating a keto a diet which included plenty of meat, dairy and eggs.

Nothing cures cancer except chemo.

>implying you can cure heart disease and cancer by eating quinoa, 5lbs of lettuce per day, and tofu

stick to the moral route, vegans.

there we go

>I am extremely healthy and have a great diet
>180g of protein, half to two thirds of which come from meat.

LOL are you meat cucks serious?

>I cured my cancer by eating black bean burgers, fried seitan, and avocado toast.
-Said no one ever

>be self-proclaimed vegan
>diet makes you incredibly b12 deficient
>being b12 deficient means your memory stops working right
>have to take b12 supplements
>b12 is from animal meat
>either you aren't a vegan or you don't remember if you were one or not

>Meat is bad and causes heart disease
>Nuts are good and help prevent heart disease
>The reason for both of these is because they both are rich in unsaturated fats.
Please, tell me more about how you've been brainwashed.

>b12 is from animal meat
this must be b8ing
there's no possibility someone could be this stupid

its an animal product

>Eating cholesterol
>which is the cause of heart disease
Your body does not magically add eaten cholesterol to your own.
Cholesterol being bad, the lipid hypothesis, is a disproven hypothesis that was created by cherry picking data.
The moved goalposts, that LDL is the cause for heart disease, has also never been proven. Cherry picked studies and studies with low sample sizes have linked it, but correlation does not imply causation.
If you look at a large amount of studies, especially those with large sample sizes, you'll find that LDL is actually not linked with heart disease. Funnily enough, no correlation actually does prove there is no causation.
And if that's not enough for you, every study out there, even your cherry picked ones, say that HDL is good for you and linked with reducing heart disease. The only way to increase your HDL is to eat foods that will, relative to the other options, also increase your LDL.

>Having cancer and heart disease at the same time.
W E W
>how to tell you lost the gene pool race.

What do veggie people think is going to happen to billions of animals kept alive exclusively to be eaten and/or to produce stuff to be eaten if no one wants to keep eating them?

Ye, its like nobody knows you can also get it from excrements

waiting for septs

Eating good quality meat is healthy, the best protein source (eg. amino profile)

Also ironic calling normal people "cucks" when you, as a member of the species that is on the top of the world's food chain is so "cucked" that you only eat plants like prey animals :p

>muh aminu ashids

Go vegan

"muh gazillion vagtabels"
I got it, if you eat the whole veggie stand from whole foods, you get a nice excell sheet!
your winner

Either correct your calculator or starting sprinkling some iodized salt onto your food.

>half a pack of pasta and a can of chickpeas is a lot of food for a sitting
>a cup of oats and a spoonful of chia seeds is too much for breakfast
>a cup of lentils and a block of tofu is too much for dinner
kys you're self

>Noodles boiled in unsalted water
>Canned tomatoes
>Chia seeds
>Seitan
How cum all ur food is disgusting user? I'm not vegan but I could cook better vegan dishes than that.

Vegetablers please respond

Yes? Literally tons of nutrients that are not in vegetables and are necessary for health.

>being this pedantic
I've saved it as a knee jerk response for retards who meme about AA profiles and B12, obviously I use salt too irl

>climate change

found the retard

If you ignore that meme the rest of the post was decent.

Name one thing missing It's retarded. Demand will slowly drop and supply will follow, and in 100 years the few cows that are left will be living in sanctuaries like pandas do
it was random foods, have a tastier one
>pic
A shake for breakfast, tortillas for lunch, a salad on the side and spaghetti with minced mock beef for dinner

Still doesn't change the fact that if we're talking about a single (and not a selection) source, meat is superior.

yes. proper proportions of amino acids. don't be one of the cucks that follow the vegan train. just avoid red meats

if you are getting EVERYTHING you need from plants then why developing children get so FUCKED UP on a strict vegtard diet?
>Smaller frames
>less bone density
>rotten theeth
>lower IQ
>prone to bullshit sickness like the common flu
>fucked up eyesight

And i know your retard kelp brain is going to jump and scream
>MUH MUH OBESITY RATE IN CHILDREN WELCOME TO MEATVILLE CARNIST TARD HURR DURR

What if...
Just hear me out...
What IF...
We rely on a balanced and omnivorous diet?
You know, like its meant to be?

happiness

You know all the vegans are going to ignore your post, right?

OR, they are going to throw around the magic word "ethic" and/or "humane"

No one has cured their cancer by eating plants.

Not once.

Can't wait. That's the best logical pitfall for them to fall into. So easy to make them look dumb with simple philosophy from that point.

>if we're talking about a single source, meat is superior
strawman, you're not supposed to eat a single food item.
But I'll humor you.
>pic
inb4 "wew 3 kg food" yeah, like I said, it's stupid to just eat one thing. And anyway 2.5 kg of it is literally water you you won't even have to drink any
Go on, post A SINGLE meat that covers more nutrients than peas in 2500 kcal
>being smug when you're wrong
>if you are getting EVERYTHING you need from plants then why developing children get so FUCKED UP on a strict vegtard diet?
You can* get everything from plants. That's what the previous picture proves, that veganism isn't INHERENTLY unhealthy (the contrary!)
There are parents who are stupid and feed their kids apple juice instead of soy formula. There are also omnis who starve their kids, but those don't make the news because the parent is seen partly as the killer and partly as the victim (they did lose a kid). There is no sensationalism to be had to get clicks on the tabloid if there is no scapegoat (eg. veganism) so it's shushed
Vegans are vegans and idiots are idiots. The two are neither mutually exclusive nor mutually prerequisite.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFcqeJ9vUz0
>pic and vid relevant

Whoops, second pic deleted the first. I'm an idiot, must be the B12 amirite xD
Again:
>if we're talking about a single source, meat is superior
strawman, you're not supposed to eat a single food item.
But I'll humor you.
>pic
inb4 "wew 3 kg food" yeah, like I said, it's stupid to just eat one thing. And anyway 2.5 kg of it is literally water you you won't even have to drink any
Go on, post A SINGLE meat that covers more nutrients than peas in 2500 kcal
lol you guys are a joke

Okay, I'll make you follow logic. Name the trait absent in animals and present in humans that justifies killing them for food, that if absent in a human would justify killing the human for food

Vegans aren't healthier when you actually look at them en masse.

The health benefits from the diet are pretty much entirely the result of detoxification and the same exact results could be had with a simple water faster for a couple of weeks.

What happens is someone who eats like shit adopts a vegan diet, feels amazing after a few weeks because, for the first time, they've avoided processed shite and their bodies have had time to right themselves.
But then from that point forward the reliance on plant foods causes deficiency after deficiency, auto immune disorders, neurological disorders, muscle wasting and rapid aging (from all those carbs and sugars).

Long terms vegans, unless they adopt a very strict and personally tailored and heavily supplemented diet, are always fucking sickly, weak, pasty, mentally deranged, fog eyed zombies.

You don't absorb good amounts of protein from plant foods. You get minerals and vitamins and pretty much that is fucking all. Plant matter travels the entire length of your digestive tract intact because we do not have the necessary equipment to fully digest it. We do not have the microbes in our stomachs, we have HCl acid LIKE EVERY OTHER CARNIVORE.

The only place plants are any good is in the bowels where we actually have gut flora, right at the end of the digestive tract where almost nothing can be absorbed worth anything.

Vegans literally fuck up their digestive systems with their insane diets.
Vegetarian... Okay, if you're eating animal products and getting saturated fats and protein, you can be perfectly healthy.

If you're changing your diet because you're a fat fuck who eats processed shit all day long the very worst thing you can do is go vegan for anything longer than a month.
The proof is in the pudding. All vegans have the crack addict appearance and demeanor with all their missing teeth and lack of muscle tone.

>stake
>can't even spell the food he eats

There are too many mistakes in your post but everyone can tell you have no idea what you're talking about by the second line, where you imply that water fasting "detoxifies" (whatever you think that means) the body

>Oh boy he took the bait
Prove to me that eating meat and consuming dairy and eggs is immoral.
>/Spoiler/
>Cookie cutter answers incoming
>Killing is wrong user /spoiler/ it isn't
>THEY ARE SUFFERING user /spoiler/ they aren't
>Round it off with misinformation about antibiotics being present /spoiler/ they aren't.

>Name the trait absent in animals and present in humans that justifies killing them for food, that if absent in a human would justify killing the human for food
Cannibalism eating animals

Stop making a false analogy

Oh and you have the burden of proof, not me. Eating meat is the human default position. I don't have to do anything. You need to name a trait that absent in plants but present in animals, that if absent in animals still would not justify eating them (because you don't believe in eating any animals regardless). Also that trait also needs to be present in dairy as you do not think it is justifiable to eat milk or eggs.

Good luck fuckstick.

>HURRR I'll make you follow logic, while committing 2 fallacies
More b12 moron.

Come on now, what is specifically bullshit?

That's exactly how the digestive system works in carnivores (any animal that obtains 20% of it's nutrients from animal sources). We have the same system as all mammalian predators. We have a stomach full of HCl at the beginning, perfect for rapidly digesting animal products and we have gut flora right at the end, for stripping minerals and nutrients from plant foods before we excrete them.

That's how it works. Literally everything else I've said is how it works. I get that you've put a lot of time into you wonder vegan diet and it hurts to learn that it's fucking retarded but too bad... Start eating meating and enjoy a decent quality of life.

user whats that website

a nice tasting meal

Cron-o-meter

>29 minutes of hurrr
>but but you can be healthy and vegan
>you only this do this and this, this, this, and dont forget this, and the suplement for that, and then this and this and occasionaly another suplement.
> BUT IT IS TOTALLY HEALTY AND NATURAL.

>debate me on this flimsy, small section of the argument for veganism
>but please don't mention environmentalism and health
>I'll just say that I do what I want because I'm a snowflake
>entirely contradicts the premise of his attack

You are a fucking idiot.
1) morals dont play a part here because animals dont/cant choose to play with that set of rules
2) taking out morals if you were to eat humans you would develop the shakes for the simple fact that it is some sort of fail safe to prevent unsuitable humans to grow and spread their fucked up genes.

The trait absent
>Self determination
>Self identitification
Livestock animals act only in accordance to their urges and instincts. They are neither good nor evil. Innocent or guilty because they lack the facilities to ever reflect upon their actions or themselves and their place in the larger universe.

cronometer
>Cannibalism eating animals
Yes, and?
>Stop making a false analogy
How is it false you didn't name the trait
>Oh and you have the burden of proof, not me.
I can't make you do anything user, all I can do is show you a way of thinking and if you want you look into it
>Eating meat is the human default position.
Slavery was the default human position
>I don't have to do anything. You need to name a trait that absent in plants but present in animals, that if absent in animals still would not justify eating them (because you don't believe in eating any animals regardless).
But I can, plants have no brain or CNS => no sentience, capacity to experience subjective reality, etc. Animals, including insects, have all these.
Clearly there are exceptions, animals who have none of these things (sponges, mussels etc) which are ok to treat as things.
>Also that trait also needs to be present in dairy as you do not think it is justifiable to eat milk or eggs.
Dairy comes from a cow, cows are sentient, blablabla
>Good luck
your turn
>fuckstick.
don't get angry because a stranger is beating you in an internet argument
>>while committing 2 fallacies
Zero, I made zero fallacies in my post.

>1) morals dont play a part here because animals dont/cant choose to play with that set of rules
So is it ok to eat retarded humans and psychopaths?
>2) taking out morals if you were to eat humans you would develop the shakes for the simple fact that it is some sort of fail safe to prevent unsuitable humans to grow and spread their fucked up genes.
reword this, I'm not a native speaker and I can't understand you
>Self determination
>Self identitification
1) you can't prove animals lack either of these things
2) again, is it ok by that logic to east autists, retards, humans in a coma etc?
>hurr it's not the same
You said "If X lacks self determination it's ok to eat"
I said "even if X is human?"
If you say yes you're a psychopath and need to be locked up ASAP, if you say no you're admitting defeat

Fuck off

Environment argument is wonderful place to start
>Most of the global cattle industry is based on permanent pasture for adolescent development stage
>Permanent pasture is a permanent carbon sequestration type land
>A vegan global infrastructure would require transfer of pasture into fields of grains or soy or vegetables
>Soil is tore up releasing carbon
>Tearing up and sowing and harvesting millions of acres of plants requires extra hundreds of thousands of hours of diesel engine tractors and diesel engine irrigation pumps to run
>Millions of acres will have to lay fallow every year due to soil exhaustion
>Millions of tons more of pesticides and herbicides will be used along with gmo-round up ready seeds.

What you mean fagot?
Are you trying to say i need to sit and rumiate through 3 kg of pasture everyfucking day?

>I cured cancer and heart disease by diet alone
>said no one ever

yes, duh