If an adult male is 4'9'' manlet status is there any redeeming qualities or should they just pull a Linkin Park singer...

if an adult male is 4'9'' manlet status is there any redeeming qualities or should they just pull a Linkin Park singer guy and an hero?

a big dick? idk

Peter Dinklange is pretty cool.

There are 11 year old girls much taller than you. I'm sorry but you got absolutely fucked over by life.

>there are people on this board who cry saying that being a whole foot taller than OP is short
Really makes u think.

you just got

get ripped.... i mean fucking jacked.

/swolemole/ is one of the most underrated physiques. Manlets look like shit, but you're a full-blown midget so it's different

I was 4'9" when I was like 9 how does this shit happen??

good night alt right! XDDDDDDD

Probably make good money being the stunt-double of that dwarf in GoT

Pick up blacksmithing, grow a beard and put braids n shit in it. Embrace dwarf mode.

SWOLE MOLE

kys and respawn my man
there couldn't exist too many danny de vito (loljk, even danny de vito is taller than you)

I'm 5'5" and I see children getting off school buses that are taller than me.

Get insanely jacked, grow a beard, and date a woman who's over 6 feet tall.

Dwarf on elf action

BASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH THE FASHHHHHHH

if it's you, you can still make it. ever watch those midget shows on tlc I think? they still manage to get good looking women, and if she's regular size, you could manage the chance of having regular sized kids. it's ok m8

You're probably better off being a midget than a regular short guy since you capture the midget market which is in limited supply.

>4'9'' manlet
that's legal midget territory.
so I don't think so.
even Danny DeVito is taller than you.

When does one enter illegal midget territory?

4' 10"
>when little people think they can be manlets
lmao

Well, my girlfriend is only 4'4" but she is very adorable.

So I think being really tiny works better for girls than for guys.

He's a fag no doubt

>4'4"
I've already called the FBI

>Nazi firing line
>Shooting a Christian
>Also shooting a Muslim
These things are wrong.

Well op people will tell you to not give up but tbqh those are the lanklets who need the smaller people to assure their superiority complex. They need you so they have something to brag about.

Killing yourself is the only option since you can't lose a game if you simply refuse to play it.

Me too

M8 just stop caring. If you're an adult then you've lived with that height for a while now, you're already used to it just get a good job and enjoy shit.

This board is so obsessed with height it's actually retarded.

Have you posted anything slightly relevant to fitness even once? All I've ever seen you do is make up shit about height

The guy in the photo is a 100% cuck

omg this

there really is no other option