It's not fair. My fat ass boyfriend started lifting and now he can lift more than I can. It's so discouraging...

It's not fair. My fat ass boyfriend started lifting and now he can lift more than I can. It's so discouraging. I'm tired of being weak. I would think that me lifting would help me when I'm "fighting" with my boyfriend but no, I still get wrecked. I don't want to be weak but I don't want to roid either!

are u a girl? girls are weaker by nature

Bait

It's not fair. Building muscle takes forever. Being strong is impossible.

Start doing BJJ/Judo and just put him in a lock or a choke.

>fat ass boyfriend
probably had a modicum of muscle underneath that fat, keep working on it and you should be able to surpass him, assuming you work harder than he does

alternatively
>sabotage

Years ago when I was fat and didn't lift, my Crossfit sister took me to her gym and started showing me Olympic lifts.

When my lifts started eclipsing hers only two months in, she suddenly stopped wanting to lift with me.

Suck dick to gain that extra protein

He used to be a football player so it makes sense, but I'm still discouraged. Genetics really do matter :/
I understand that.

Why would you want to win a fight against him ? Damn I wish I had a strong gf who wouldn't care I'm weak or w/e.

Im sorry anonnette, but if he's taller, heavier and male, he's going to be stronger than you

Not much you can do about that except try focus on yourself, don't make the reason for yourself improvement be predicated on others, lift for yourself.

does he trump you in absolutes or in %bw?

Um well he's taller than me and weighs way more than me and now lifts more :/

I just thought fat = slow and weak

If he's a man taller then you ofc he should lift more than you in quite short of a time span.

You should only really have a thought about that if he's proportionally stronger than you as of now, e.g.

you have 50kg bw and squat 60kg
he has 100kg and is over a 120kg squat

It's all down to relation (ofc levers etc play a role, this is more of a guideline for comparable strength).
I once had a girl squatting 50kg next to me and my first impulsive thought was lmao

>Genetics really do matter
While playing and training for football apparently doesn't.

He's a big guy, he must have some muscle under the fat, more muscle than you do in terms of absolute mass.
Your only hope is to go full martial artist on him. The basic, and completely wrong but good enough to make you understand how things work, comparison is that 10lbs of muscle balance out 1 belt degree (in bjj, but it's so fucking wrong you can use it to eyeball it with other arts too), so you'll need to really work on it.

I guess.
i will never press 1 plate :(

reeee it's not fair. i want to wreck my bf.

Why do you want to wreck him ?

a) what said
b) don't be sad, most men will never press 1pl8 becasue of "insert reasons"
c) nice trips

Because idk I have a lot of pride so the fact that he can "wreck" me annoys me. I'm kind of competitive.

Kek what kind of woman want to wreck her bf? Are you sure you're not a trap or something?

Racking up the (you)s is very easy if you pretend to be a female.

No, I'm a girl with a lot of pride

I know you don't want to roid but Anavar is so easy. If I were a woman, I'd want to close the gap as much as possible without turning into a man. Also bralettes

please wreck me in the bedroom and sit on my face

I risk my voice deepening and clit growing ugh
No i have a bf

>>
this. kick him in the balls as hard as you can

From what I read, your throat will start to feel sore before your voice changes. As for your clit growing, you can always just measure daily for a while. My friend has been in 10mg for a couple months now and she's doing great, but I understand that everyone reacts differently to stuff and the idea of permanent unwanted change is frightening. Anyway best of luck, hope you reconsider

M I C H I G A N

It's not worth it. I'm not meant to have lots of test in me :/

G A Y
A
Y

Guise guise just talk to a real grill once in a while