This guy I know always loves to brag, but is it me or does he look very disproportionate...

This guy I know always loves to brag, but is it me or does he look very disproportionate, almost as if he never worked out upper chest. Or is it genetics?

>natural
>those traps
kek, okay

what is angle + flexing traps

he doesn't look like he's roiding unless he achieved that in a ridiculously short amount of time

I'll never understand why people try to put others down on an anonymous image board just because they're jealous

He actually doesn't look like he's on roids, just seems like an ego.

he looks like shit, even for a natty

pic related is what top tier genetics look like at the natural limit

He's been working out since around grade 10, around 21 now.

kek

fuckin masT with that pissening Dutch vascularity

That's not masT

What is masT?

Fuckin newfriend

fuck you

that's masT pre fraud you fucking mongoloids

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.

No it's not dumbass. Look at the hair

His traps are too large compared to his shoulders, that's what makes him look weird. Shaped like an arrowhead.

Hey lanky twig

>dat horrendous chest gap

take a glance at r9k and you'll sure understand, people that can't improve will put others down to feel better about themselves.

He looks like shit. He's the living meme that exclusively does variations on curls.

who this?

> when you run tren and only do upper chest

Trap targeted exercises are anti-aesthetic.

>corelets

Looks like a natty with either terrible genetics or programming. Or maybe he's just flexing/standing in a stupid position. Either way what a complete tool. I've been lifting for two years and I'm proud of my results but the only way anyone will see my shirt off is if we end up at a pool together

Not him but I'm a long time /fraud/er, that's definitely mast. He always likes to brag about his ab veins he only got while he was natty.

His pec insertions are trash but he still looks pretty good other than that

>spent 0 dollars
How did he lift then

his body starts half way down his body

hahaha this cunt looks ridiculous, looked way better natty

THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH INSECURITIES.

Post pic of your chest so we can all see what a master race natty chest looks like