Boogie will actually go through with the weight loss surg-

>Boogie will actually go through with the weight loss surg-

Oh.

when will he die already

>friendly reminder to sage boogie threads

Boogie made a deal with the devil to remain a fat fuck in exchange for internal life

God damn boogie is such a faggot.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's not actually lost any weight either.

LARD GARGGLING

CALORIE THIEVIN'

fuck off boogie

PAY

I called this months ago. Some """complications""" are coming up that will """prevent""" him from getting the surgery.

>Boogie2988
>2988
>88
What did he mean by this?

another thread about this? boogie just shut up and discuss this crap on reddit

>internal life

>2017
>not knowing that boogie is a racial slur
>saying boogie like you shouldn't be arrested for hate crimes
please kill yourself faggot nazi

Digits confirm boogie will die within the next week.

Surgery is delayed so it won't be in the week but it will be the month.
chekm

He's going to back out of it, as most of Veeky Forums predicted.

2988 is his weight

i.e. stuck at home in front of a computer?

I hate fat people

Imagine. Boogie is a fat fuck, laying on that surgery table, which is now creaking under that weight. He feels something poking in his arm, but only slightly, . "the fat" he thinks to himself. As the anaesthesia begins to kick in, and the surgeons and doctors surrounding him voices are muffled, he takes one final look at them. Disgusted. They're disgusted by his grotesque physique, cursing themselves for even operating on such vile behemoth.
As he drifts out of consciousness, his mind roaming the void, suddenly something changes. Socrates' quote fills his head, in that state of unconsciousness, where the surgeons are barely stopping themselves from gagging, in his head boogie is a changed man. In his head,among the voices of many people, moans of his wife, grunts of his wife's "gay" friend,chanting of "cuck-cuck", he hears a single person "This can't go on, boogie".
The surgery was a success. Boogie is now discharged, he is given a diet, which he MUST follow. He takes a look at it. Heh. Still all that junk processed food, but in less quantities. The doctor have tried to sugarcoat it, to make it as similar to his previous gluttonous diet as possible. He calmly walks up to the trash bin, tears up the diet chart and trashes it. As the doctor is shocked at this action , boogie walks up to him, and says "You know what, I need a better diet. Oats, chicken, that sort of stuff. It's okay doctor, I can control myself now".
8 months later, boogie is now a famous youtube blogger, but for different reasons. "boogiefitness", is the most subscribed fitness channel. Boogie is talking about the pros and cons of veganism, and it is clear it is merely a satire at vegans. At the end of the video, he flexes a 'cep, his abs glimmering in sweat.
Somewhere in the world, his ex-wife clicks "like", now herself being a fat , abused single mother with a half black child.

What will be boogie's no schtick when he's no longer fat? I know he'll milk the weight loss. After that, then what?

I don't understand how he garners so much support
He has been preaching about weight loss for years now and has nothing to show for it

This is so hilarious I need it to happen.

honestly i hope boogie makes it, its sad to see someone with such a shit life

Boogie will be the new Zyzz by mid 2018. Screencap this

I don't know why I find these "Oh." thread intros so funny. They're so stupid, but I still get a chuckle out of em.

Boogie needs to die. What a waste of humanity. Too much of a pussy to lose weight through diet. So anxious about the surgery that he started tweeting Trump. So fat he was able to eat mayonaise from the jar.

How much his one rep maxes are

So it is written and so it shall be.

kek, I was thinking this not too long ago.

Yeah, you did. Your post was the first thing I thought of when I saw this tweet.

I think we legit spooked him with the whole dying on the operating table thing.

That or he's been fudging his diet, lying online saying he's lost weight so he doesn't bullied, and then when he went in for a weigh-in it turned out he gained 5lbs.

First thing I thought of was your son's pussy.

t-thanks...

That filenME is Incorrecargdihnkgtfvc;phnfdKJHFCGVHJNKML;
that's not CUNTING LIONING

He never planned on going through with it in the first place

FOR

> I Drank an entire 6 pack of cokes today on top of eating Steak & eggs for breakfast (I normally eat an egg-white omelet.)

I got goosebumps reading that.

>My support group

LIterally cant make this up

das it

Who is this disgusting fatass?
Why are there five fucking threads about him in the catalog? Is he the new Pepe?
Why do we care if he goes through with it or not, lives or dies, gets cucked or not? Can't we keep him contained in /fph/?

Got one

The anesthetic mask only inches away from his face, it finally clicks. Boogie reaches out one massive flabby arm and stops the doctor. "I need to do this on my own." he says and miraculously gets up from the table. Every muscle in his body straining to repeatedly deadlift 500 pounds as he exits the hospital wearing nothing but a hospital gown, He make it maybe 20 feet, before collapsing onto the ground to sleep for hours after his massive exertion. When he wakes up he keeps going. A man with so many fat reserves he needs no food. Every day he goes a little further and then a little further still. He's walking across america, buck ass naked shedding pound after pound. People constantly walk up to him and ask him what hes doing and he just says "I'm not talking anymore, not until I fix this". His wife, fresh from cucking him, pleads with him to go back to youtube and support her and her boyfriend. He says no and keeps walking. Even the police can't find it in themselves to stop this clear example of disgusting public nudity, because everyone can see the deeper meaning. This is his penance walk. This is his walk of shame for the years of abuse he's laid on his body. Every mile a restitution for the burgers he consumed. Every foot paying back the debt he owes in mountain dew slurps. His journey ends just outside of new york city. He's almost a skeleton now. Just flesh and bones. A crowd gathers as he falls to his knees, struggling to keep himself up. He speaks "It's over".

A fitizen in the crowd approaches "What now?"

A look of grim determination crosses his face "I cut, now... I lift"