Why so many men don't like when a girl takes the lead ?

Why so many men don't like when a girl takes the lead ?
I love to be on top of my bf but he always want to move. I pinned his arms against the bed once but he threw a fit immediately after.
Why are men insecure like that ?
I also squat more than him and sprint faster than him, I like to tease him in front of his friends because I love to witness him embarassed. Last time I did that he threaten me to break up...
I love him, I just can't help having this mommy feeling toward him.
He now wants to lift so he "can be the man"...
Will he be a jerk if he does so ?

SAGE

Fuck off roastie

Sex=penetration
penetration=giving+receiving
giving=penis/masculine
Receiving=vagina/feminine

You can see this in language as well: A dick is overly masculine, a pussy is overly feminine.

Also check 'em

Receiving doesn't mean being submissive. I love being on top because I can control him as well as my pleasure. He can't do anything and that pleases me. I only make an effort because I don't want him to break up with me...

He feels like you're questioning / making fun of his masculinity, and reacts appropriately. It might stem from insecurity, or self-hate, or he's just from being aggressive by nature. Or a combination of those things. Either way it's very unlikely you'll get him to submit

Witnessed.

>Tfw you will never have a mommydom gf to embarrass you in front of your friends and pin your arms against the bed during sex.

Why live?

get him to exercise his squat will quickly rise above yours and he will feel like the man unless he's a skinny turbo manlet in that case im 6'2 be my fit gf?. Hence a confidence boost.

Sounds like you're dating a duel faggot. A real man can take teasing, keeps it fresh w he lady and most if all: actually fucking lifts. Find u a real man not this faggot.

He's not a "faggot", and I don't need a manly man above 6" or whatever.
My bf is cute and I love him the way he is. If it can help him being more confident I'll help him at the gym...

:^)

>weaker, slower, squats less and is easily pinned by his bitch
>not a faggot

Pick one and only one.

>he always wants to move
Means you have shit rhythm and aren't satisfying him.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Are you insecure? Being weak physically doesn't mean he's not a man. I'm sure he's manlier than you and your fragile ego.
And fuck you, you know what? I love seeing him helpless while I pin his arms down, he understands he's my property

He cums everytime, and I want to have my pleasure too anyway

Listen little baby, You're boyfriend is gonna get a lot of degrading and hurtful comments in this thread, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say he is perfect the way he is, you hear me sugar? PERFECT, don't ever let him change, he deserves everything and anything he wants. stay safe for me baby boy.

>mfw thinking about him hurting

FUCKING KEK

He was probably the scrawny kid growing up, picked on, last for sports, weaker and smaller than everyone, but stronger than most of the girls. He goes on thinking one day he will be more masculine. Gets a cute girlfriend, finally his chance to be a strong provider. Picked on by his gf and held down hopelessly, degraded, spirit crushing, seen as cute.

I don't think he's the problem I think it's you not giving him the respect that is given to a man, which he may have never experienced in his life

Listen, dearie: From what you're describing, and the fact that this is Veeky Forums and the median age here is about 19 to 20, I'd say you're talking about 'boys' and not 'men', so of course you're encountering insecurity and immaturity. Most men will grow out of that, eventually; some, sadly, won't. Personally, I like it when my girlfriends have been sexually aggressive. It's nice to not have to be in the drivers seat all the time.

To be fair I can legitimately complain that too many women are passive in bed and expect us guys to do all the work; I think the term I've heard to describe this is 'pillow princess'? She just wants to lie there like a RealDoll or something and just have things done to her. Boring.

One other aspect that comes to mind is that some guys may not be able to orgasm when they're on the bottom. That's my experience, at least, don't know about anyone else.

...yes that's pretty much it
Maybe you're right, I should try to make him feel manly. But it's soo dumb! I just love how he is, I don't want a jerk who thinks with his cock and say "yeah girls are weak"
As long as he understands he's mine and he must respects me I'm okay to boost him a little from time to time if it can makes him feel better in front of his friends.. Lol.

These are dumb girls, I'm sure they don't do any sport...
Anyway what you say is encouraging I hope he will grow up and learn to appreciate my "agressive" side

He's not going to think that I'm positive, you don't go from 1 extreme to the next without effort. You can still show your dominant in the missionary position by wrapping your legs around him and not letting him out

You're fat.

He was throwing a fit because you were crushing the air out of him you landwhale.

That's what I do when I let him do it lol, I'll make efforts thanks for the help.
No. I have big thighs, but it's mostly muscles. I'm 5'6 for 148 lbs

>loves teasing her bf in front of his friends
>loves seeing him embarrassed
>likes to pin him down and make him feel weak
>calls him her property
>loves knowing that she could control him
>loves knowing that he can't do anything while she's on top

Maybe you're the insecure one here. Based on what you said, you're doing a shitty job on being his girl. What guy would want to be treated like this by his girl? My girl teases me but not to the point where it embarrasses me/us. A person isn't your property. Change the way you are and maybe he'll stop threatening to break up with your autistic ass.

You're the one who is insecure cunt. The reason he wants to be on top is that you suck at riding, as do most women. Stop doing a fucking front to back motion you retard, go up and down.

>148 lbs
Fucking fattie, confirmed. Just because you landwhale friends who are fatter than you doesn't mean you are fit.

Not feminine. Fucking disgusting.

Despite whatever stereotypes you might subscribe to, it's possible for a guy to cum without being satisfied.

This
back to front riders are fat fucks who are too lazy to go up and down

This isn't about fitness tho.

Whenever a girl rides me it starts out good then she gets carried away and nearly snaps my dick off. Fucking scary.

Every fucking thread

Preach brother

Try and sex someone unfit and come back

youre a cunt and a whore and should be treated like one

LOL fattie?? I sprint three times a week and lift three other days. I'm far from fat.

I do whatever pleases me. But I know how to go up and down thank you