ITT: You worst trade ever

ITT: You worst trade ever

Bought Vert at 40k sold at 41
Bought again at 90k and sold at 70k

bought 8 ETH @ 320

>Bitcoin at literally the highest point it was on bitfinex.
>7.6k

All in with signatum at 0.9 USD. Still bagholding after 95% of loss

bought zcash @ $1.4 million dollars the day it hit poloniex

i didn't realize the supply was only 1 at the time, then i lost 99% in the next 24 hours when the price went to $6

All in on margin trade long for OMG at 8.6, liquidated at 6.2
Lost 700 bucks on this one

>sell VTC for COSS at ATH
>COSS starts to dump, VTC moons
>can't take it anymore, sell COSS
>go into GRS at 4200, it starts dumping
>I can't take the stress, wait for it to go back to 4200 and sell for transaction fee loss
>it goes up to 20K 2 days after I sold
>go into FTC at 2.2K
>t dumps, I sell at 1.6k
>goes up to 2.9k
It's my first month on Crypto Street, give me time

Bought NEO @ 1million sats
Still HODLing it, tho

Hold me brehs.

Explain what you mean by this pls? I'm not getting it

Elektra coin lol

Be grateful you're not me. In August I fat fingered a Safex order for .0001 and dropped all of my BTC on it. My error will forever haunt me every time I look at the 1 day charts.

Fuck.

TRADING MY ALTS FOR BTC AT THE TOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

$500 on natural gas futures, full leverage no stop loss

it crashed and got liqudated

50k link. just shoot me, i cant take it anymore

What's wrong with that cat

$1000 on BNT when it was just under $4

I'm still haunted by my VOX bags, bought in from 2400 to 3400 sats.

kek buy high sell low

>holding 0x from 12000 sat to this day
>siacoin at 600+ sat (first alt in this "wave", got rid of it ages ago thank god)
>mysterium bled probably to 50% before I traded it away

Probably roughly at +-0 right now after all the good and bad trades. Currently hodling XMR and ETH, the 0x *was* just 1 ETH worth anyhow so I'll see where it goes.

Sold GRS at a slight loss after I bought it at 12cents.
Held RDD for a 50% loss.
Sold XMR right before the pump.

>mysterium bled probably to 50% before I traded it away
Same.

sold 10 million verge at 17 satoshi

>Be new to crypto
>Buy BTC @ $900 USD
>Unaware BCH fork meant free coins
>Sell BTC @ ATH before fork
>Realized missed out on free BCH and get serious FOMO
>Buy BCH at $800
>Get dropped on

>bancor after ICO and holding til a couple months ago for 70% down
>BCC bought, held pump, bought pump, held loss, sold almost 70% down at the bottom (0.05ish)before the fork drama

Fml

As long as there is alts, there must be a bitcoin. MAYBE someday there will be another "bitcoin" on the market, but not in year or so. Bitcoin will go +20-30k before that. For the love of god dont sell

Same story. Was up double my portfolio before the fork shit, now down to my initial investment.

Another one: sold ARK @55k sats just before the megapump to >1million, then I rebought during this dip @48k sats. Hopefully it will recover...

ARKs a good buy around now. If I didn't have all my money tied up I'd hop on it.

unironically link. lost 60% before bailing

>still talking about that shitcoin
ARK was a pump and dump on chan retards. It's dead. It has no purpose.

Sold 1400 WTC at $0.8.

>was doing fairly well trading xlm, making good profits
>decided to start upping the stakes, put about 1/3 of my 5k portfolio in it.
>believe in the project, at least in the next year
>sold off a lot at highs from falling wedge breakout
>saw another wedge forming,
>saw overall bull pattern
>bought another 39k at about 530 sat average
>waiting for another nice move up
>forgot about people shitting themselves over "free money" from forks.
>watch and hold as price falls from 500's and gets stuck in 300 to 400 range.
>witch those buys my overall average for my entire position went up to 393 sat.
>value in USD also went down
>now bag-holding, waiting to break resistance at 410 to get back into profit.

Bought NEO at 790k sats literally 3 hours before it crashed down to 400k

Will never forgive myself despite only buying 5 NEO. Fuck

Lol 5 NEO. Get a job, man.

I sold 10,000 at $2.

Veeky Forums told me it was going to 2x its value in the coming week. Dropped like $270 on it.

Now it's worth like $125 or something. Just awful.

Fuck... and I thought digimarines had it bad

Bought 15k$ worth of EBET at ICO

Bought a couple thousand worth of DGB at 2300 sats and sold below 120 earlier...

I JUST bought half a bitcoin at 7160 because I thought I was buying the dip. Going to buy the other half when it inevitably drops a thousand bucks further....what was I thinking?!

sold 10,000 ltc at 10 cents in 2012-13..

yeh you are really stupid mate sorry is no excuse for that kinda stupidity there is absolutely no indication where this dip will end anyone buying now is pure gambling

I will let you look at my Blockfolio and look at the time frame and the drop and you can probably guess for yourself

I sold NEO at 353k sats before the MEGA pump

not getting pepe cash :(

>SYS @ ATH

Luckily I only invested .5btc

bought and sold ETH at $10

also bought 1 bch at 9.25 million sat (0.0925 btc)
because I fomo'ed on some "real btc" stuff and I had a cold and was kinda wonky on nyquil
i still think it will be used as a hedge against uncertainty from the fork and go up, but it dipped pretty quick after I bought so I'm still waiting for it to get back to recent highs

I bought and held through the first ATH of exactly 539999 sat, I had played with the wall and was making good profit (I had went all in ANS which was 40 dollars of BTC at the time, so making 20 dollars a trade was really good for me), then the 3rd time I tried to sell and buy back it fell through the 500000 sat floor and tanked. Sold my 19 NEO at 273000 sat. After reaching my high of 0.25 Bitcoin, my portfolio is still worth what it was in June at the top of ANS, 0.1 Bitcoin.

>FOMO'ED hard at MONA
>Got at 75k
>Didn't set stop loss
>Mfw still holding these bags

That ain't so bad. Lucky for you, way too lucky.

My conditional buy triggered on edgeless JUST before it dropped 30%.

Worst hold was eboost. Three weeks of wasted time plus I lost money.

All in OMG.

>Bought NAV at 5k sats
>Sold NAV at 25k sats the week after
>Hours later NAV breaks 40k sats on Bittrex.
>Realize NAV is at 11k rn, feel better
>Think of another bad trade
>J U S T realized i'm down 50% on the FCT i bought

thx OP

DGB at @398
Still holding this shit

how much did you lose?

burstcoin @ 756 sats. its 85 sats right now....

I've made tons of stupid decisions, including buying neo at $39. I almost bought it at $9 but then I went on vacation and when I came back it had skyrocketed. A lot of shit like that

Also my dgb wallet somehow got wiped and I didn't make a backup. I lost like $3k from that and I'm a college student with no income during the school year. still pissed about it

buying the meme stocks AOBC (guns, betting on shillary election) and RXII (meme biotech)

Only lost like 40% tho

Fucking bought OMG at ATH. At least I leaved it some hours after the mistake.

sold XRP @ 600 sats just before it mooned
sold LTC @ 4USD just before it mooned
sold XLM @ 350 sat just before it mooned
bought MCO @ 50k sold @ 40k with a FUCKING LOSS 1 WEEK BEFORE IT MOONED

Holy shit I was so fucking close to 10x gains so many times and never got them. I was an impatient idiot back in spring-summer.

Not a trade. I mined 10btc and lost the wallet. Didn't care because it was worth like 20 bucks then. lel.

The universe is trying to tell you something man ...

HOLD!

I lost all of my profits ($9,000) for the year when bitcoin went full retard, so technically all of them for not profit taking. I'm struggling to stay above being in the red now.

>My conditional buy triggered on edgeless JUST before it dropped 30%.

I remember thinking long and hard when I bought these at 5.50 usd, thinking...this is overpriced, oh well palm beach says buy up to 6. held them all the way up to 12, then dropped, sold at 7 to get in on lumens, then got out with a 50% profit. All in all, two shitcoins taught me: never hold shitcoins, always convert back to btc.

I bought Ripple at $0.29
I bought FUN at 720 sats

XRP gonna partner with EU banks. Hold and you can sell at $0.30 easy.

Buying MCO the day before they would announce VISA partnership.

lmao

sorry man

come on man, this was a real obvious one. I hope you learned

thanks biz, i feel more confident now that I made the right decision, always do the opposite of what /byz/antine generals says

You'll do fine, it can drops to 3-4$ but it's still a great long-term. Strong hands baby

I put like $5k in cindicator a couple of weeks ago, already at -50%. Probably never going to get my money back on this, seeing how unprofessional and delusional the dev team is.

Bought GRS for 5000 SAT. Held it till it got to 16000 SAT. Sold it. I was almost sure it will drop after 600% rise but wasnt 100% sure. Bought back in and went to sleep.

wake up next day -40%

Holding stox after Mayweather's fight, I should have dumped it immediately after the fight.

Nah dude. Those are just temporary dips. Sell it when it will reach 250$

Lost 60k on margin. Don't be like me.

>>Brought monoco @ $26 thinking with was monero

really thought ebet would do something :(

jesus I haven't heard burstcoin mentioned in ages. I remember the shit that coin use to pull on poloniex had the chatbox going apeshit.

retard

It would have been XVG, but I'm glad I waited and didn't sell out yet, monitoring it constantly

If you're having a bad day remember that somebody probably bought Numeraire over $100 and is still bagholding

Bought 25 ETH worth of EBET during ico. Down like 75% right now. How was I this fucking stupid holy shit. Also bought IOTA at ath. Also bought XMR at ath. Holy shit thank god I learned quickly.

Sold Ethereum at 6$ (bought at 2$)

---N
---E
S T A T U S
--W
T O K E N

bags for months
--R
--K

bought 100 cp at pizza hut :(

Bought fucking TRIG (went 90% in) right at the top when it pumped a few weeks ago cos I thought I could make a quick profit on it then it fucking dumped and I lost about 40% when I snapped and sold.Took my portfolio under initial investment for first time - probably be at least a month until I'm back in profit.

Source? I just hope I can drop my bags right now.

>buying high, selling low
good, good

lost 400 euros to ELIX, bought at 10k sats

made me too sceptical to ride the VTC and GRS waves

Why is that shitcoin automatically added to your blockfolio the first time you install it anyway?

Bought elix at 7k sats

Every good trade looked like a bad trade at some point, and I'm actually pretty optimistic/comfy at this point, but for a while the 100 ETH I threw at the REQ ICO had me a little nervous

More recently, selling my ICO POWR on day 1 of trading to get into SNT & RLC (for Devcon) is looking pretty dumb now that POWR has 3x'd

Still way up overall, but definitely had some donkey trades along the way

>i did NOT buy any bitcoin when my nerd friends started talking about it in 2012

I will never get over this.

Someone has take one for the team

Bought at 1900 at sold at 2900