COSS

red pill me on COSS, what am i missing Veeky Forums

>put 10k in COSS at current price, get 120k tokens
>daily volume reaches 50m (which is just 35-40% of binances volume, binance is just 4 months old btw)

Weekly payout is this: (350,000,000*0.02)/83,000,000 = 0,00843 paid out per token * 120k tokens = 1,012$ weekly payout

d-did i just make it then?

DELET THIS

You are seeing what I saw. This is like being able to buy into poloniex or bittrex or coinbase early on. Think how much this is going tobe worth when they start doing Fiat to crypto exchange!

Maybe.... maybe not...

The UI is shit. The volume has been shit the past few weeks even after adding some new coins. Hopefully when they update the UI and keep adding more coins then the volume will pick up. Or if they introduce the FIAT gateway that would help out a lot as well.

But until then don't expect much in the form of dividends even with your stack.

High risk high reward

I think you are overestimating the growth of the exchange. I see it being in the top 20 sometime next year w/ 10-20m volume.
I'm holding too, but moderating my expectations.

You summed it up pretty well. This coin will exploded harder than anything we've seen recently once one of two things happen:
> 1. A new UI gets rolled out
> 2. The FIAT exchange gets released

#1 is tentatively due this month, and #2 is any day now as it's just waiting for Singapore authorities to approve it. I'm all-in right now on COSS and I'm buying up more every week. The fact COSS isn't spoken about more often here just baffles me.

If this coin 'only' goes to Kucoin level, we're looking at +1000%.

Coss is a prime buy right now. I kind of wish it was fudded down another 50% before it gets exposure though for accumulation. Not even memeing

> I kind of wish it was fudded down another 50% before it gets exposure though for accumulation.
I can't see that happening. Not only did people not believe the FUD when the Kucoin pnd'ers were trying to crap on it, but it looks like it's in an accumulation holding pattern. Anything that goes too high or low in the band is getting sniped.

UI being worked on with priority 1

all the coins they added were already on bigger exchanges. if they start being exclusive on new coins (like hydrominer in a week or two) that could hopefully start pulling in some volume. no?

high risk high reward indeed, but if COSS makes it, i will make it. living off passive income is my dream, i must go for this

if binance did it, why cant COSS? top 20 at this very moment is 30m daily, which is still ~700$ a week

where did they mention that they are only waiting for the authorities to approve it? is it expected that the authorities actually will approve it?

i am so hard right now

Ill be buying another 130 k COSS. Own 75k at present. Hopefully ill make it.

i hope you will, user

No one fucking uses coss

yet

which is why i want to buy now at this price

How many people used Binance 5 months ago? How many people used Poloniex 3 years ago?

When the people use coss, you think that it value will be 0.07$???

Thats the point, its the perfect time to entry.

Omg, ark, lisk, waves, vechain, modum....best coins every weeks are added.

>where did they mention that they are only waiting for the authorities to approve it? is it expected that the authorities actually will approve it?
Slack if I recall right. They were pretty sure it was going to be approved as Singapore is open to crypto.

As a secondary note to your volume statement: COSS coin holders also get merchant payment gateway dividends. So make sure to adjust projections up 50-100%.

i just dont get why this isnt already 1$

thats it i just set my first buy order

Veeky Forums, were going to make it

I'm thinking about dropping 300 bucks into coss. I just imagine years down the line and that 300 bucks turning into 300+ a week. Not a lot by any means, but if I could shorten my work week down even a couple days that would improve my quality of life.

Give it to me straight bros, how much coss to scrape by a minimum wagies wage on autopilot? Thats like 500 a week.

Red Pulse did indeed give Kucoin a lot of new traffic that pumped volume significantly. So this means it's first come first served in regards to listing new tokens. I.E. the first one to list a new token benefits the most.

yes it sure did. so far hydrominer has raised around 20-25% of what RPX did, but anything to start pumping the volume would be nice

> Give it to me straight bros, how much coss to scrape by a minimum wagies wage on autopilot? Thats like 500 a week.

Realistically 50-60k COSS in 3 months, or 20k COSS in 1 year. If they do actually roll out the altcoin-fiat capabilities, then probably much less COSS will be needed.

Coss has been around for months now. Hasn't gone anywhere in that time. Sorry, but Coss is a shit hole.

Of Coss it's a great coin. Amazing potential. COSSdresser checking in.

And what's coss gonna offer over just those 2 exchanges in order to grow?

Their fiat exchange will be fiat all altcoins, unlike most other exchanges that only have fiat to the big ones (BTC, ETH, LTC).

3500 tokens, trying to accumulate, but it's really difficult these days. Am I gonna make it?

i think a couple of months still needed here.

info from the slack is that end of november comes a face lift for the beta version and end of the year comes the whole new ui with noob / advanced mode. i wouldnt be surprised if the new shit would be late a couple of weeks.

Plus they will have ico airdropping direct to Coss holders. So all you have to do is hold coss and receive airdrops. Also merchant gateway. I mean don't fucking buy it. Fuck your mother

better than nothing.

with the all the ui changes, we arent talking about ui only, a lot of features have to be added for the advanced mode at the backend as well. en of this year feels a bit tight