Why are short men hated so much?

Why are short men hated so much?

They're not. You're in a weird echo chamber. Get off Veeky Forums.

>tfw all the responsibility of an adult male but half the respect

Would any of them be impressed that I can bench 3 pl8? :(

Imagine men would say this about women.

Women don't care about how much you lift. They care about how good you look while lifting.

We do say equivalent things about women.

>BMI > 21
I want to kill fat girls and spit on their grave lol
Fat chicks should be executed along with pedophiles and rapists
I really hate fatties, like you's a pig, I can't take you serious :,D

Nobody wants manlets because women view potential partners from genetic standpoint. They don't want their child to be a manlet. Manlets can become ripped and all, but they're still gonna produce manlet babies

Such as?

>tfw I'm of average height and wouldn't breed with a womanlet either because I don't want my kids to be manlets

Suck it womanlets.

Short men aren't hated except by the most vapid and petty people, who get compiled into screenshots and info graphics to troll Veeky Forums into thinking it's the norm. Fuck off with this cancer you are literally preying on the mentally ill.

You felt into Veeky Forums meme, congrats buddeh

Nobody wants you anyway, mong

womanlet detected

Why do short fags even bother? Just lay down and rot in your pit manlets tbqh

>short men should die out
>but fat bitches need to be loved and respected because it's genetic and they can do nothing about it

Most of the women who really give a shuttle about height are just dumb roasties anyway. Unless you're a midget or shorter than them, it shouldn't really matter

I care. I will sleep with a manlet today in your honor.

>people ACTUALLY think this
Unless you're a complete autist no one thinks about what their children would look like with someone they see on a night out

Wow it seems like I don't have much to lose. Some of you guys are alright don't go to clubs tomorrow.

This isn't true, all the manlets over 30 I know have gotten married and have kids.

Being a manlet closes off the chad route (ie fucking a lotta 20yo girls) but you can still be the beta-provider and have a normal life. t. 5'11" king of manlets

I'm a manlet . It's good and I haven't really had someone insult me for it, but it I did have some girls I briefly dated comment negatively about my height. I'm 5'8", and that was extremely insulting. Not the fact that they called me short(these girls were shorter than me of course) , but the fact that these so called "educated" girls actually believed that people are manlet by choice. It was surreal. these girls ,a second ago, would be discussing about their studies, or college, then all of a sudden they say stupid shit like "I think short guys are just lazy, they should work out to get taller". One of them had pizzaface, aka not exactly clear skin.This female was the pinnacle of stupidity when it came to such a topic. She actually suggested that I should drink more milk so that I grow taller, because she dislikes short men. Keep in mind this female was pursuing a Masters in Computer Science, which I am now aware was a result of her sucking her way to a college degree. It felt extremely disrespectful. Worst part is when similar females attribute my any sort of behaviour, be it slight discomfort, or mild frustration, to the fabled "napoleon complex". It's almost as if short males aren't allowed to express emotions. Womanlets were the biggest offenders, but relatively taller women, around 5'10 or lower were extremely ruthless.
The only women who were extremely nice, or at least respectful about the whole deal were, surprise, tall women, 5'11"+ I mean.
Now I go exclusively for 6'+ girls because fuck womenlets, guys can have them.
Males never actually insulted me for height, nor did females generally. So manlet meme is just a meme I'd say, but a dangerous one which has definitely corrupted some females' minds

Equality between the sexes hasn't come far enough until it's legal to kill fat women :D

>mfw the moron links to the WRONG twitter user name

What the fuck is wrong with women?