Why lift when it's all about the face?

Why lift when it's all about the face?

Left isn't ugly.

Mhm, and now put the body of the left dude on the right dude to actually confirm it.

Yeah, didn't think so.

lol

wtf are you talking about, they have the same body

Have left take off his glasses and tilt his head back, he'd look good.

As someone who's actually ugly, I'd rather be ugly with a good body than an ugly skinnyfat wimp. Now fuck off back to /r9k/ you piece of shit

I enjoy lifting. Now fuck off.

If this is bait, well done.

If not, you may want to get tested.
The point is that the ACTUAL body of the dude on the left would ruin the benefits facial aesthetics.
Being fit while no utterly hideous in the face will always be more attractive than someone with good facial aesthetics but a fucked body.

>Being fit while no utterly hideous in the face will always be more attractive than someone with good facial aesthetics but a fucked body

lmao

cope

Because lifting can give you face gains?

Because you could put a hot face on a fat body and the guy is no longer hot. Keeping in mind that the face would have to gain some weight of course

yes lifting will improve your face, not drastically but some changes can be quite substantial even if not starting from fat

NECK THEORY
E
C
K

Thats not a shit body you retard. He is at a very low body fat percentage. Most people would have to work very hard to maintain it.

And in 10 years, it is going to look terrible as it falls apart and he starts to get a super boney old man bod. Meanwhile, people who lift weights can have great bodies into their 70's because muscle is muscle. I've seen old ass dudes at the gym who still have a pretty good body because they are jacked.

despite the reality of this I continue to lift because I feel like shit when I don't

I like to lift

also my face is better than Jason's ;)

taking off his glasses would help

he also has a double chin and just looks unhealthy in general. Perhaps if his body actually looked like that his face would match it better

If it wasn't a Jewish rat face, then yes it would be Ok

Kek Yatsenyuk

kek it is actually, he looks like that JUST guy from when Trump was elected, the one with the fucked hair, I don't know his name or anything

your face changes (gets more 'vital') as your condition increases.
Example - after a long monday at work/school you look terrible, stressed, pale face etc... but go lift after or do some cardio (works better in this case) to increase blood circulation and you will look much better.
I notice this after my cardio days (usually voleyball or swimming) - chicks literally are groping me in the subway after more intense workouts, once in a while you get this
>pic related
look.

Cardio does wonders on your face.

Also remove his glasses, shave his head and correct his posture and he'd look as good if not better than the guy at the right.

My face looks kind of like his lol

Honestly as a guy i'd rather date a 5/10 face girl with a steaming hot body than a 8/10 with a hideous body. But I don't think girls think like that though.

Hygiene and fitness can be the difference between 3-4 points. Make yourself as good as you can be.

>after cardio session veins popping out of forehead, full 3d easily feelable bumps
>veins on arms and legs visible, but not popping out
I look like a psycho and my size doesnt make up for this look, girls get scared by my postworkout face ffs

>Cardio does wonders on your face.
Explain?

The problem with left is his glasses are shit ant the hair style + lighting make the bald spot more obvious and age him.

Come back with an example of two people near the same age, lighting, and actual effort put in.

Well, as a guy with a good body, you also come off as more dominant, which is attractive in itself.

In fact, I remember a study, where they got a bunch of sorority girls to rate a bunch of frat guys, and they also compared those guys' dominance between themselves, and they found that the more dominant guys get laid the most, rather than the most attractive guys, and dominance was mostly determined by physical size and a deep voice.

Corrects posture, makes your skin look healthier and changes your attitude to be a more happy and cheeful person on the outside.

This may not sound like much but these things are very important for a face to look better. Look them up.

Not to mention things like running give you neck gains. Neck gains = face gains.

desu I'd be more intimidated by my man on the left, just one look at the nigga and deep down you know he's cold and calculated and will know where to dump your juicy remains after he liquefies them in a barrel so no one could ever find them.
also
>6'0 ft plus.

>gymcel

are you the same guy that uses the word incel? The same guy that runs like naruto for laughs?

He's very DYEL by Veeky Forums and our Autistic homosexual standards, but he has a better body than 99% of the male population.

Yes his face is top tier, but millions of guys are just as good looking and let everything down by being fat, skelly, or worst of all, a bit of both.

As I keep saying, it's about a COMBINATION of things. You can achieve anything if you're willing to. Good body, good face, good skin, good style, good personality, good success/social standing. The ONE thing you cannot realistically change is your height.

lmao the left could still slay 8's and 9's on the daily if he wanted.

"face is everything!" is just another beta excuse. "I wasn't born with the right face so why bother trying? I'll just keep being pathetic"

>Autistic homosexual standards
>he has a better body than 99% of the male population.

He has the same body as every other nonfat guy who does a few pushups and situps before he goes to bed.

You're just falling for the presentation. That entire picture is 100% contrived and scientifically designed to attract people like you.

>Statham
>6'3''
>mfw

He's not actually standing on a box or smth. He's standing away from the wall + slight angle.

because a hot body with an ugly face is better than an ugly body with an ugly face.

This user gets it. Fuck the /r9k/ mindset.

If he shaved his head lower to hide his hairline, took his glasses off, tilted his head, and sucked in his cheeks and stuck out his jaw like Statham is doing, he's look pretty good.

That said, it's not ALL about the face, but it is largely about the face. I know I'm personally more attracted to a slightly chubby girl with a pretty face than an absolute butterface with a perfect body.

I'd go even more specific, chin jaw is everything

if someone has even a little bit of a double chin, even just a bit of fat that hangs lower than the chin line, it wrecks their aesthetics entirely

You cant just shop someones face onto a body like that, face gains ETC matter

ya i know it's just the pic is misleading and clearly is intended for him to look more imposing

>Thats not a shit body you retard

lmao, if he didn't have the 10/10 face you would have called him a lanklet, stick, dyel,...

keep coping

height>frame>skull>lower third>gonial angles>cheekbones>skin tone>voice>canthal tilt>stubble>eye shape>hairline>eye color>hair color>>>>>>>>>>everything relating to social shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>body

just lmao @ gymcels grinding hard 5 days a week to become 10% less subhuman...

THE THEOREM OF NECK IS REAL TRAIN YOUR NECKS LADS

I have the same body with just a bit more of shoulders and maybe 10% more volume and difinition (no I don't lift just some bodyweight) and face is actually close too, ofc I'm a bit uglier.

I never had any issue with women and the only people calling me skinny are overweight men that need to feel better about themselves.

I don't know where you live but this is a top tier body here, and it looks good when dressed.

When my gf looks at me when I workout I can literally smell the vagina from a distance.

>cope
>reddit spacing
>tripping
die lol

>copecel
>whines about Reddit
>inability to distinguish managing from tripfagging
lel literal subhuman gymcel back to your squats and milk you bloated bulkcel phaggot

>girl accidentals bumps into me on subway

GUYS SHE GROPED ME

ooh you're hard

Is that Moby? Dude must've really hit the gym.

but how ;_;

lol yatsenyuk. good goy

confidence > money > physical appearance

keep being pathetic betas. fucking /r9k/ is a cancer to this board

>Nah its not about face a study and my feelings say otherwise

evry tim

>implying Jason Statham is model tier handsome

If you took off that dudes glasses and had him make a tough guy face they'd be on the exact same level

Guy on the left would have low body fat in his face if it wasn't photoshopped. And the playing field would be leveled if their faces were at the same angle.

Tired of /r9k/ & /pol/ brigading this board. I don't care for your attempts to push your warped worldviews except that they push the informative threads down to the archive.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

He's at like 15%bf if not higher, you retard

he was making a joke.
I thought all the aspies were on /r9k/

I'd rather be an ugly, swole beast of a man than some ratfaced skeleton