Why do women go to the gym and try to gain muscles like men?

Why do women go to the gym and try to gain muscles like men?
I mean, we do so because women like men who have huge muscles and we're just trying to attract mates, but I haven't met a single straight man who likes a woman with muscles.
So I don't get why they do it. Even my sister doesn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
instagram.com/djessicabuettner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's all about the gains

I like a girl with abs

Everything I've ever read about women on Veeky Forums has told me that women truly have no interests, but all I can think is that they genuinely like doing it.

They're probably just on their periods, right fellas?

Because some people have goals that don't revolve around trying to fit into what the opposite sex finds attractive?

>reee stop liking what I don't like.
^thats you.

I have some bad news for you buddy...

personally, I'd just like to be strong

>pretending to be a woman on the internet
how's that going for ya

Yes
That's a woman
> why do you people always think that anyone attractive is a trap

I think he was implying you're gay.

Ohh

why do non average non korean gf's even bother??

>they will never be average nor korean

>£___________£

Get fucked

>dyels

that is disgusting

>does she even aegyo??

>#___________#

fag

A lot of men like women with muscles, and also you have to consider a lot of women are attracted to women with muscles as well.

But for most women I know who go to the gym a lot that's not the point, they want to build grip strength for opening things, build overall strength, or work towards excelling in their sport or athletic hobby. Different women have different reasons.

This is the perfect woman. Holy fuck, can you imagine sex with her?

>not liking squat asses
Do you even eat ass?

>lifting for women
Are you even trying to make it?

>average sloot

Damn, it's my boy. Have u found ur avg kr gf yet?

Strong women are more desirable, because they don't expire so easily after giving birth.

>Everything I've ever read about women on Veeky Forums
oh wow

I actually went on my first raisin with an average korean gf last week n________n

At first she wanted to buy a scarf, so it was kind of awkward as we had just met and she wasn't making small talk.

As we walked together she didn't really talk much either.

We ate Japanese and then afterwards had coffee, the total raisin time was 3 hours.

I couldn't read her properly, I wasn't sure if she was into me. She seemed so innocent but she had a wrist tattoo that I noticed and then asked her to show me, she also went on tinder hook ups before but she said she doesn't want to do that any more.

She didn't talk with a korean accent, but when she said "soju", she said it in a korean accent and I immediately hnnnnnng'd (internally @__________@)

>tfw you weren't sure if she liked you bc she gave you mixed signals like she was going to delete her tinder and she asked if I was going to do the same

>tfw you ask her if she wanted to meet again and she took a long time to say "yes", so long that you tell her her answer should've been "no" since she took so long #___________#

>tfw after 2 days I txt her to ask why she hasn't deleted tinder yet and she says she wanted to keep it in case she changed her mind

>tfw I asked her if she felt any connection with me and she said she didn't know if she did !___________!

>tfw you finally thought it was your turn and then it wasn't ;____________;

>tfw no gf :(

>tfw no average korean gf to love me and call me oppa :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

stop posting this closet-faggot shit

>I haven't met a single straight man who likes a woman

If they like women, any women, they're straight. Or bi if they like both. It doesn't matter if the woman is muscular, if they're attracted to a woman that's a heterosexual attraction.

So what kind of men have you met who like muscular women? Straight ones.

stop being a beta faggot

For the gains

my musclefu

Oh Jesus kys.
But, congrats on finding someone that likes you back. What you're going through is normal, and things will go all fine. Keep doing what you're doing.

But don't stop lifting now on me, faggot. Keep pumping that iron or she's going to leave you.

I like some muscle definition, but the ones that are on gear for whatever unknown bullshit reason disgust me

var is good for girls

Sorry buddy, she's everyone's musclefu

>but I haven't met a single straight man who likes a woman with muscles.
lmao do you only know homofags?

pic unrelated?

many times women see what they are attracted to in men (shitty tattoos, boisterous behaviour, being loud and opinionated, getting rowdy) and they think if they do it they will be attractive to men too.

(but i like Veeky Forums girls, never seen a musclefu in real life, but there are girls that do all the lifts at my gym that are sexy)

>liking something masculine doesn't make you a homo
Get out of the closet user

I lift because I like it, maybe women enjoy it too, retard?

>traps aren't gay because they look like girls with dicks and no tits and also no hips.

>muscular girls are gay because they are girls with slightly bigger muscles than other girls
oiamlaffin

What's her name again?

Diamond Dick

Does anybody has that webm of the Asian fit girl posing? That shit was cute as hell

The ideal man has a mix of masculine and feminine features. By your logic, all women are lesbians.

>Why do women go to the gym and try to gain muscles like men?
to attract high value males

I got you famalama
instagram @better.song

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

this doesn't relate to women at all.

The same reason any successful male lifter lifts, because they love it and want to get bigger/stronger.
Who gives a shit about pussy desu. I just want to be huge and lift huge weight.

>Characterizing men with sexual interest in transgender women

This is about men who like men [males] who are transitioning to look like women, not about men who like women [female women] who lift weights.

This desu. Goals btw.

Whats her insta?

Okay, so stop starting these "Why don't men find muscular women who're obviously on gear attractive!" threads.
Okay?
Okay.

But I've never started a thread on Veeky Forums?
I also don't find them attractive, but I respect the hell out of them. pls kys.
TFW she has bigger biceps than me
I must lift more.

>I haven't met a single straight man who likes a woman with muscles
>listening to men about what they like

Men don't know what they want. They'll say they want a cowtits centerfold or a dewy wheatmaiden or whatever, and then they'll date some 4/10 because they suddenly had an emotion about her cooking or the way she laughs or some dumb shit.

>and then they'll date some 4/10 because they suddenly had an emotion about her cooking or the way she laughs or some dumb shit.
what?

who
h
o

they want to be strong

>do you even like licking the shit off of the least hygienic area of a woman?
no

>least hygienic area
>not the vagina
Most women don't bleed out of their ass.

maybe not when you're done with them.

>Okay,
>Okay?
>Okay.
kys

women cant be strong silly

Wtf I have never had a woman tell me their goal was to easily open mayonnaise jars.

No shit retard, because that's embarrassing.

Those are just stupid excuses guys make to justify their attraction. I agree though, men are just as bad at knowing what they want as women. Just do the best you can with you, and some dude will like you.
The women in this thread are stronger than you silly

>The women in this thread are stronger than you silly
didn't know Veeky Forums was full of literal beta white knight cucks
not really surprising though

Eventually.
But I'm having some fun right now so that will have to wait.

laurenlf

Caroline Bergoe

lol she looks the same after as she did before. nice progress pic lmao

You know that men can be attracted to multiple different things, right?

I usually like punk girls with piercings, tattoos and daddy issues, but now I'm dating a fit basic girl with daddy issues.

Did you even read it? She didn't really like him and now it's over already.

Brah just keep looking. I recently found my average Asian qt3.14 while dating, Sunday going on our 6th date. She is not Korean but Thai (but she doesn't look very Thai) but she is really innocent and cute and so much better than any western girl.

>tfw no jacked punk gf to go to concerts with

Yes.

Disgusting. How could any STRAIGHT male get turned on by this?

She has a vagina, she's a woman, her muscles are big but still smaller than a man's. It's perfectly heterosexual.

no i get nervous when i try

>how could any straight male be attracted to females with vaginas

>how can anyone have different preferences and fetishes than me?

>implying he was pretending to be a woman
He's just saying he lifts to get strong not to attract women as OP stated that "men lift to get women"

Sauce plox

>not even curling 40s
Never gonna make it

holy motherfucking bingo bango bongo
stereoscopic muscle girls
dick literally diamonds

>to attract mates

Speak for yourself you sad little boy. I'm lifting so I can one day dead lift 1000 pounds or die trying.

instagram.com/djessicabuettner/

Thank you user

>deadlifts 435lbs

I'm in love.

its literally the same pic u fuckin egghead

Pickle jars you fucking idiot.

Did you post a picture of what you imagine is you and me and you're comforting me and fucking TOUCHING me bro?

>women like men who have huge muscles

Do you actually believe this shit lmao ?
Any decent girl doesn't give a shit. Maybe some stupid immigrant roasties do but I'd rather kill myself than listen to them nagging.