/fat/ - Overripe Strawberry Edition

prev thread >Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

this is your future

REPENT

Anyone have any healthy pre-gym energy meals? Today was my 2nd trip to the gym and I have almost no carbs in my pantry so I had to resort to eating frozen bread and bell peppers.

>getting in 90 minutes of cardio a day
>eating nutritious meals (I think)
>exhausted during my 4 hour night shifts
I thought thins would get easier, not harder

>got my diet in check for the day
>prepared to do a bit of drinking in the evening
>make a Bacon Egg and Cheese before heading out the door with my cooler
>it's my favorite pre-drinking meal, kind of a cheat
>start drinking
>drink a bit more than I anticipated
>stay there until midnight ish
>he didn't even say he was ordering pizza
>pizza shows up
>i eat half of a large stuffed crust, and over-drank

Only a light hangover this morning, barely even felt it. Thank you glorious bacon egg and cheese. & and GOWAD.

oatmeal and fruit

I've lost almost 9 pounds on a diet of almost exclusively hotdogs, chili, cheese, eggs and bacon.

Am I going to make it?

oatmeal

shid

Well I guess blackberry season is almost here. Thanks anons.

AnalFag weigh in 7/21

Workouts and dieting were going good until Wednesday and after a long hike with a heavy backpack I hadn't done shit working out and have just ate crap. Time to stop

You need to be prepared if you're going exert yourself. Bump up your daily limit by 200 or so calories and eat before the event. Strategy is the better part of discipline.

I also recommend a cigar after a hike. Nothing better than smoking on top of a mountain.

how do I get godly shits
all this chicken and greens is giving me a running tap of liquid sewage

@Apple

Annie

Failure

Need fiber nigger. I recommend almonds.

90 minutes is a heck of a lot imo
I do an hour at most for cardio, usually more like 40 mins. Why an hour and a half? If you're working up a sweat & exerting yourself I don't see the need to go so long

Not him, but aren't almonds really calorific? How does psyllium husk sound?

it's not high intensity, it's brisk walking
I started doing 5km circuits but they became too easy very quickly, so I upped it to 10km
about 9 minutes per km, 90 minutes

I know I should start upping the intensity instead of the duration, but I can't run for long and it feels pathetic
I want to keep myself motivated for now

>depressed for three weeks straight
>eat like a fucking pig
>alcohol, alcohol everywhere
>every day ends up with at least 500-1000 over TDEE, at the VERY least
>get visually fatter, at least visually obvious for me
>weigh myself today (right now it's in the evening)
>this is after eating a shitton and basically half a fucking cake, too
>only gained about 1kg
How the FUCK is this possible. I thought I gained like 3kg at the very least

You'll never gain as much weight as you think you did. Which will cause you to not worry as much and keep doing it.

Then, overtime, it'll get you and you'll be 10kgs heavier.

How do I know?

IT HAPPENED TO ME.

I've experienced this. And here''s what i think.

Alcohol gives me the shits. So that plays into it. Alcohol also dehydrates, so there's water weight. Also, since muscle is more dense than fat, you can lose muscle mass and gain fat, and have the scale not reflect it at all.

>almonds really calorific?

Apparently so. Google says they are 7 calories a nut. The blue diamond almonds I've been eating are claim 170 cals for 28 nuts. 7 x 28 = 200, and probably +50 or so cals for additives. Fucking calorie labels can never be trusted.

Ah gotcha
Working out & doing nightshift sounds pretty tiring though. Good on you for doing it

I wonder if I can lose 100 pounds before the year is over. Currently like 450.

Same familia. I fell off the wagon for about two weeks and I ate like a glutton. I only hit the gym about twice a week too, compared to my normal 5 day routine. Mcdonalds hot n spicys, homemade hotdogs, pizza, stuff like that though I didn't finish my plate often. My stomach must have gotten used to eating smaller portions I guess

you'd better

Well would be the obvious answer, sure, but I didn't drink for a couple of days now so that's probably not it.
I guess you just tend to over-react to weight gain compared to the actual gain. Thanks m8s.

>on low carb diet

>mom brings home a whole fucking cake

bitch

Throw the cake in the trash, call her a carb goblin and then slap her.

Never tolerate carb goblins.

I am seriously glad that when I went from fatass to skelly, my mom was away for a year or so. It takes so much more willpower to constantly say no to every single high calorie thing she tried throwing at me.

very nearly bought a gluten free chocolate birthday cake today
was reduced to £1.50, for like 750g of cake

nobody ever checks the gluten free sections for bargains

8 SLICES?!?! FUCK YOU RENALT BLORMPF

yes as long as the chilli is been free
keto is the way brothers

Whatever works for you, mate.

you can do it
I've lost 50 in 5 months
I started at 350
cut out the procesed carbs and sugar

How though? I see some people lose 150 pounds in a year but I'm lucky to drop 5 a month going my hardest.

YO! Nicely done. Keep up the discipline and follow the sticky and youse gonna make it m8

I hate running.
I walk a lot
Also love to bike.
What is a good way to track distance and pace while I bike?
How about cals burned?

Clean your room.
"Now one team reports in ACS' journal Environmental Science & Technology that small amounts of house dust containing many of these compounds can spur fat cells to accumulate more triglycerides, or fat, in a lab dish."

Remember we/you can make it. I finally squatted over 200 lbs and my weight no longer fluctuates over 300. I've lost 50 lbs since I started actually going to the gym (I do 3-5 days a week now)

Squatty potty (or similar things) worth it? I'm curious to hear fat opinions

How to stay motivated? I lost 17 pounds but have 47 to go :(

>tfw my mom brings only healthy food

I'm using on one as I write this post...

...and now I'm not. The shit really slides out of you with these things quick.

I've been eating about 200-400 over my limit the past few days. I'm not destroying my TDEE or anything, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised when I'm not any lighter on the scale today.

>be turbo lardo fatty fat
>actually look like you're a sweetheart
>drop a ton of weight and are approaching normal body size
>get problem haircut and look bitchy

whythough.jpg

@Apple

Enema - 169

I think I missed last week so I'm probably out of competition but I'd like to stay accountable.

>tfw going to the gym today
I'm gonna do some cardio, and lift some weights!
I'll make you proud, Veeky Forums!

Let your phone track your distance.

Don't even pay attention to calories burned, it'll just make you want to eat them back.

Different user, but I was looking at the Squatty Potty last week. Do you have the low one? Is it really that effective?

beans/lentils my man. you can eat them with rice + whatever else you want to add. it fixed my shitting situation real good also you are never hungry because beans are crazy nutritious

Fat fuck

Cool scale user

Where are the septs I wonder?

My parents raised me as a fatass and still to this day try to shove insane portions of food down my throat. Anons with Veeky Forums families lucked out

>trying to find meal plans to get an idea about what people eat
>Bunch of stuff that says buy tiny amounts of stuff to use once a week

Anyone use meal plans they find online? Preferably ones that aren't too complex.

Thanks. It was the cheapest BF% scale. It's "WeightGurus" brand. It has been consistent, if nothing else.

@Curiee

Hey man, mind posting proof of your weight? I'm taking this pretty honestly and seriously, I've posted my proof of weigh-in above.

I don't use meal plans. Looking at this is overwhelming. Yeah, they give you good ideas on stuff to make, but they're making you have too much variety. I feel most meals should be routine, especially breakfast.

All those plans have you drink freshly melted glaciar water, activated almonds and dogs breast milk.
Just look for meals on ck or google or just portion control yourself.

That picture has absolutely no bullshit on it, has no out of the ordinary food.
Only problem is such small quantities with large variety, meal plans like that only work if you have money or a really good market near you.

>Spicy shrimp zucchini noodles.
>Squash lasagna.
>Almond butter chicken salad.
>Slow cooker chicken fajita soup.
>Sauteed mediterraen lentil salad.
>You are supposed to have leftovers.
Who eats like that? Hippie 60 year old women with food blogs, its retarded and has you hunt down retarded dietetary items which you will end up paying out of your ass.

@apple

gonna put it in this thread too so it's easier to find.

@apple

hit month target today. Going for more.

Underarmour has good biking and walking apps. Walking one is called 'MapMyWalk'. Im assuming the biking one is MapMyBike.

i thought that was the present

>tfw stayed up late and logged a snack onto the next day

The calories were probably sleeping anyway

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

are sugar alcohols a meme? and if so, how does Atkins get away with putting a gorillion of them in everything they make?

>tfw actually considering going to the gym
Never been. No idea how to use the weights. No knowledge of gym etiquette. Fat as fuck.

In for a rough one, boys.

If they do, then they don't get away with it.

Looks like it's not as bad a regular sugar but you'd still be better off with fruits.

stick to the basics and keep it simple

how many calories are you eating?

this is what i eat for 1500 calories

Braaapple

knight of manlets

>lose weight
>mad i didnt lose more

Just ate 1800 calories, haven't felt stuffed like this in months.

If I just don't eat anything else I'll only be a few hundred cals over my goal.

*1800 calories of raviolos

Pls help, i'm 18 years old and 15stone and 6'1, i just joined the gym yesterday and have no idea what im fucking doing, i also have a pretty shitty diet and im tired of being a fat so any suggestions will help thanks, and yes i count calories on my fitness pal (I also work 10 hour days on a firewood processing site shifting wood about)

why do people post shit like this? read the sticky bro

>am stone

Stop smoking weed dumbfuck

Apple
HellsChef
Sorry for not tuning in last week. I got really wrapped up in last minute projects and completely forgot, and just haven't gotten around to coming back on Veeky Forums. Am I still in? Down to 174.8 if it's still good.

@apple

I'm starting to fit in my old clothes.

> posts picture of Amber from 'My 600lb life' to get support from weaponized autism

tfw.jpeg

going over your TDEE is destroying it.

Why do faggots always put the before picture on the right

Get an odometer/speedometer for your bike. Better than some inaccurate GPS crap on your phone.

I didn't though, I went over my 2000 calorie limit. My TDEE is much higher, like 3k+.

Probably not 100, but 50-75 is realistic if you cut down to 2000-2500 calories/day

weigh tomorrow morning
kinda don't wanna eat anything tonight, but I'm only on 650kcal so far
what dew?

You don't have to eat if you don't want to.

But if you don't want to eat specifically because you weigh yourself tomorrow, that's stupid and a terrible habit.

why is it a stupid and terrible habit

not trying to be funny but you should add the why onto opinions like that
not doing it is a stupid and terrible habit

weighed 179.1 this morning

and i havent even taken a shit yet

is it possible to get to 155 in 3 months?

>tfw cook for self
>tfw can afford stupidly low carb substitutes that nearly taste like the samething
>tfw still losing weight.

Yes. But it will be dangerouly close to unhealthly.

Most people say you shouldn't lose more than 2 lbs a week (excluding water weight). Limit your calories and you'll go down in weight, watch the macros and you'll be able to enjoy the results.

Note that the faster you lose, the more muscle you lose as well. This usually occurs at 1.5 lbs+.

Depends on height, weight etc. I'd advise doing it in about double that time (6 months).

how to make myself throw up my stomach hurts so bad

@Apple
JDM