Tfw can't deadlift the bar

>tfw can't deadlift the bar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLHY2-nt-y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry, I have never known that feel.

Im prescribing you a gallon of milk a day user

>tfw not yet even strong enough to consider the existence of a barbell

I can't even comprehend not being able
to pick up the bar...

Fucking manlets.

>deadlift
>lower back dangerously sore
>afraid to deadlift again
>only deadlifting 195lb
W-When should I use a belt, I feel like anything sub 200 makes you look like a total fool

Have you checked your form?

belt is not a stabilisation
your core is.

t. deadlifting over 4 plates and havent used belt once

go to youtube and look "how to squat with chris duffin" he explains there how to breathe amd brace and it applies to deadlift

tfw too intelligence to support own bodyweight

I'm assuming you're a grill. Try starting with the curl bar, which is only 25lbs

>biting the bait
>"grill"
fuck off back to r/fitness

>implying I haven't been here since Zyzz was around

Serious question,I can bench only the bar. what do lads ?

Become a trap

You get better at lifting heavy things and putting them down again by lifting heavy things and putting them down again.

You're the only one here who knows that feel. Unless you're ten years old, I'm almost certain that you have a degenerative disease. Go seek out a doctor for your disorder.

Start Db presses, until you're doing at least 40 in each hand and then move to the bar

I've been lifting for almost a year now and can barely do 1 plate on the bench.
Relax dude, keep improving and have patience. In the end we're all gonna make it.

I started with DB presses, then got to the barbell. Now I can't go above it. It's been 2 months and my 1RM is a barbell with 5s on either side

what the fuck, is your daily intake 800 calories?

You eat at a caloric surplus (I assume you are a skelly) and try to lift a little bit more next time. Repeat until strong

>TFW can bench 70 lbs
>can't go all the way down when squatting the bar because I feel off balance
Why is this happening bros

>running is starting to hurt my knees
>boss won't put me in for job training
>last two girls I asked out clearly wanted to say no
>the army MOS I want has an 18 month wait, I'll be 27 by then, assuming my knees haven't exploded

This week has fucking sucked.

My bench is up to 315 and i feel off balance when benching anything under 135. Try adding weight

>Slept funny so ended up with a sore neck
>Had to leave gym early because of pain
>Job doesn't start until September
>Just broke up with gf
>I have literally not spoke a word in the last 4 days
>Starting to become anxious if I have voice any more
>Anxiety getting worse not speaking to anyone
>Only time I see people is on a weekend

>running
Do you want to get arthritis and die of exploding knees ?

You aren't keeping the bar in a line while squatting. If you feel like you're tipping forward the bar is too far forward and vice versa if you feel like you're tipping backward.

I just wanted to be able to do 5 miles and have a decent 2 mile time if I did join the army.

I saw an orthopedist who says it's a muscle imbalance from kneeling too much at work, more than a running problem. That's why I was asking for job training, to do a different thing in the warehouse.

jesus, go buy a mic and get a multiplayer game on steam or some shit

But why would I want to talk to strangers on the internet

>tfw can't progress OHP over 60lbs
W-Where are my noob gains, brehs?

How small are you? Shouldn't every human be able to lift the bar?

Gomenasai, Mark-sama.

>Hey everyone! Do remember Zyzz? Yeah, the guy that everyone and their dog knows about! I just mentioned him so that automatically registers me as a Veeky Forums native, right?

Well, if your core can support the weight on the barbell safely, you shouldn't wear a belt.
youtube.com/watch?v=PLHY2-nt-y4
Here is a bracing and breathing tutorial for you. Make sure to train your core, a more stable core allows you to lift more weight. You don't do core exersise just for ab memes, you need a strong core to not fucking collapse when doing heavy squats or deadlifts.
Eh, bench press? You know, doing bench press helps you do heavier bench press in the future? Having good form also helps you lift more weight.

Make sure you fucking eat too.

>barely do 1 plate after 1 year

no, no you're not going to make it.

This, of all games I hate multiplayer ones with strangers are pretty damn up there

4 months ago I could only bench the bar, did 115lbs today, going from insanely weak to just about average strength takes a while, just eat a lot and lift hard

tits or gtfo

Ha

I don't really know that feel bro

Is this a troll. You're either 12 or you weight no more than 130lb. I had a friend in highschool with the same problem who couldn't gain weight. Count your calories and eat more protein rich foods. Drink milk and eat veggies.

a belt wont save your lower back my friend. if you catback with a belt you'll still snap your shit

Eh I started at 120lbs bodyweight and very quickly hit a bodyweight deadlift, it's form and muscle recruitment more than muscle mass at that point.

This seems more like a form issue to me, I don't see how it's possible to be this weak otherwise.

Or y'know, bait.

Most people start with the ez curl bar bro you should be able to do the Olympic bar after about 3-6 months at least that's what I did.

>putting other anons down for trying
You're a sadcunt

>5'7 135 lbs
>did 200 lbs 1x5 on deadlifts right out the gate

it wasn't a good idea to do as much as I could initially, but how fucking weak do you have to be to not be able to deadlift 45 lbs

are you a midget?

No that user is right. I am sorry but if you can't do 1pl8 after a year of lifting then please just go ahead and consider becoming a trap. My 17 year old brother can bench 1pl8

that's okay. the deadlift is a stupid fucking "exercise". try doing cleans or squats instead.

>tfw can't lift my own arms hanging to the side
>have to walk everywhere with arms dragging across the floor

Is whole milk the closest you can get to legal steroids? Like, wouldn't it be similar to HGH?

Did you sprint or play some kind of sport before you started lifting? Even a while ago?

I could do 135 3x5 after a week of learning form and mobility, but I was pretty athletic as a kid, before highschool and depression fucked me.

I just turned 18 and I can bench 2pl, your brother is a fag

I benched 2pl8ts when I was 15 you faggots. I'm 6'1"

I came out of my mom's cunt benching 16 plates so you faggots need to stfu

not the closest thing, but yes, it has growth factors in it (that are also a cause of controversy in regards to the growth of cancer cells for example)

>Most people start with the ez curl bar bro
No they absolutely do not
>3-6months
jesus christ

Maybe learn how to deadlift first, sounds like you're not loading your hammies/glutes

Well then let me be the first to congratulate you on reaching 2pl8 yesterday, user.

>tfw i can finally squat and bench 1plate after 2 years of lifting in my home gym