Is the Titan T2 Power Rack a good choice for building a home gym doing the strong lifts 5x5 routine...

Is the Titan T2 Power Rack a good choice for building a home gym doing the strong lifts 5x5 routine? Is building a home gym even worth it?

It is can work with the weight you will be using, why not?

>Not going out and getting a 1500lb rated bar and cage

Enjoy your no gains, by the way.

A lot of the value in a home gym isn't comparing monthly cost vs equipment cost divided over time.

It's in savings in time/money with travel/gas/waiting for equipment/comfort.

If you drive 20 miles total to your gym back and forth 4x a week, that's 4,480 miles on your car, 74 hours spent in your car travel after 56 weeks, and $440 in gas.

Halve/quarter those times/costs for however far your gym is and the savings start to really kick in.

Are you joking or should I actually get one with a higher capacity than 700lb. I am 5'10 160 and am just beginning to lift.

what this guys said:
also that thing you linked has a capacity of 700 lbs.
I bought something similiar in that price range and I dont regret it.

For me personaly it was never about the money, its just very convenient having the option the option to train whenever you want. I dont need to drive anywhere and I dont need to deal with other people especially after a long day at work all I want is just to train be myself.

I think everyone who has the space/money and takes the sport serious will end up getting a homegym sooner or later anyway. The sooner you get one, the more money you can save in the long run.

Do you not think that the 700lb capacity is an issue?

No, why should 700lb should be an issue?
You will NEVER/EVER come close to 600lb or even 500lb squats.

Just think about it for a second 700lb...

He's meming you dude you're fine. Don't waste your money, you're probably never going to be squatting 16pl8

I'm retarded thanks for the help guys

np

also dont forget floor mats and a proper barbell.
a dip belt for weighted chins/dips is also something nice to have.

It is a Chinese made piece of shit "designed" by scumbags who ripped off Rogue completely. Not THIS rack, it's just a piece of shit, but most of their other ones are direct rips. They even used Rogue's images for a while FFS.

I sort of regret the 2" oly dumbbells I have but I just didn't have the space and cash to get a 30-75 lb set of dumbbells.

Other good starting equipment would be a good scale, some chalk and some speakers.

How's he going to do 900 lb rack pulls above the knee, bruh?

I have the T3 and it's a great rack, no real complaints.

t. Rogue shill
Only an idiot would spend 2-3x more money for the same rack with a Rogue logo.

Honestly, even in you do hit that weight, you would probably be looking for a hardcore gym at that point

T3 > t2 due to the accessories can get on the rack

Which barbell would you recommend?

CHRIS CHAN

But it isn't the same, you idiot, as many snapped Titan J-Hooks will attest.

Shit is probably fine for your weak ass, though.

As long as it's not Rogue you're not getting terribly fucked over.

I'm not sure I understand the Rogue hate. Sure, they aren't cheap, but when you factor in shipping, etc., they are cheaper than Sorinex, EliteFTS / Williams Strength) / American Barbell, etc.

You fags just love Chinese made shit, I guess.

k. still a shitty company though I'm sorry

ahh yes i use a good old 6ft 1" standard 10kg barbell my good friend.

Ohio power bar or strength shop 2028 bar

The new titan t3 j hooks are solid tho

Yes, I have one, but I bought new j-hooks. It's fine equipment.

Get a Rogue Yoke. It converts to a rack and then you have both a GOAT weighted carry implement but a rack too. Also it's less than $1000 with all the bells and whistles.

T3 home gym is much funner