Is clarence0 natty?

Is clarence0 natty?

youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1E5RIY6xLY&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=OdREvkR6Yuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

>Is this 24 year old man with Olympic tier lifts and great, low fat phyique natural?

Come on, man...

>world class lifts
>covered in roid acne
>autistic
100% natty

He's admitted to not be natural, still a pretty impressive and knowledgeable guy

looks like harry potter on gear

dude looks like he's 36

lol

No, but he is quite gifted

looks natty so i have to say yes

Are you fucking serious?

Obviously not you fucking retard.

yes, just hard work dedication and a glass of soymilk before bed

his squat form is so fucking weird

it's like a stop squat back curl

youtube.com/watch?v=i1E5RIY6xLY&t=4s

not realzing its a joke, get tested for autism

yes

No, he was back then but after blowing out his knee hes on dat deca

dude even got pretty bad backne from the roids

Heres the real question though.

Can you reach clarence mode if you're starting out late? With or without roids doesn't matter, but can you do it?

>thinking people have autism
get tested for autism

His squat form is very normal and on point. Its just highbar pause ATG.

To be fair, his lifts blew Veeky Forums out of the water before he ever pinned.

No with delts that fucking HUGE is natty.

The real determinent are your genetics. His genetics are unreal. Even when he was natty, he had unreal strength and growth as a lifter. Natty is out of the question. Maybe if your genetics are optimal and youre pinning, you can achieve his weaker lifts.

He says he likes to use low bar technique on high bar squats

>growth
he doesn't really have uncommon hypertrophy/size genetics

his explosivity/strength in general is outstanding though, imagine what could have been done if someone like him would have trained with an ex-soviet coach

Clarence is a complete genetic freak. I'm pretty sure he had like a 36 to 40 inch vertical a few years back when he was skelly mode. World class genetics plus world-class work ethic plus steroids equals Clarence

>race-mixing is ba-

>Expecto trenbolonum !

Bro. Clarence is 24. He could snatch a plate at 18 and clean 2. I'm currently 18. I can currently clean 1 plate (~60kg). My goal is to hit 2 plates clean by the next June when I will be about 19.
>tfw I'm competing with Clarence right now

Source?

(Not him) his roid acne says all. Also his inflating and deflating. He puts on and drops 20-30lbs like nothing

no that user said he admitted it, i want to see where. im not denying that he uses roids.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdREvkR6Yuk

He squats like Klokov, both squat correctly

Clarence's squat-morning was invented because he blew his knees about multiple times. Multiple surgeries

get the fuck out newfriend

I could snatch a plate when i was 18, but i cant clean 2 yet, then again, i'm not that far away and my legs aren't as strong as clarence's was when he was 18, 1 plate snatch isnt hard bro you can do it

/natty general/

Dude check his about section in his YouTube channel

I was surprised too

no

it's also the reason he went vegan, blood pressure and shit like that due to the roids