Tfw fell for the SS meme

>tfw fell for the SS meme

What did you fuckers do to me? I can't wear anything other than shorts and sweat pants anymore.

>actually wanting big quads.

Cucking your own cockesthetics to impress a bunch of DYEL autistic faggots on Veeky Forums, real smart move.

Good news is that you can fix that problem by replacing Squats with Leg Press, and never doing more than 4 plates per side, and staying high rep (10+) and using Deadlifts/Deficit Deadlifts as you main leg movement.

SS is a fucking meme. dont do that shit

and even if u build big quads, dyel normie fags are gonna still think you skipped leg day

hmmmm

That makes no sense. Why would you do high volume sets if your goal is to reduce size?

God it looks hideous

4x10 leg-press with only 4 plates on each side (160kg) will only build muscular looking quads, not gigantic tree trunk quads.

t-thanks

Am I completely insane? OP's legs are my goal, they look like Snake's legs in MGS 5.

But you're already a demon

Am I the only one who thinks big quads are aesthetic?

Also remember that the majority of Veeky Forums are high school students desperate to get laid. So thats why they say SS is a meme since its not a bodybuilding routine. And also because they aren't smart enough to read further than the sticky without sparknotes

OP here, I've never, ever heard single compliment from a woman about my quads. My ass yes, but my quads no. Girls like pecs, arms, and delts the most in my experience. Only guys mire my legs.

Nothing wrong with leg mass, but the proportions look off to me here.

What're your lifts/how much do you weigh?
Also invest in somewhat stretchy jeans, no one can tell the difference AND they don't tear as easily in the crotch.

>What're your lifts/how much do you weigh?

I've lost a lot of weight and I've been taking it easy with the weights. Right now at about 88-89kg I hit 170kg for 8 reps today.

At my peak when I was 98kg last winter I hit 235kg for 2 reps.

>Also invest in somewhat stretchy jeans, no one can tell the difference AND they don't tear as easily in the crotch.
I'll give em a try.

If you're willing to eat a fair bit again you could do pretty fucking well powerlifting
Assuming that your bench and deadlift aren't bad a ~240kg squat at 98kg is pretty decent for someone new. You could probably do well in strength sports if you wanted to compete.

that's not an arm, fucking google

they don't compliment it but they definitely find it weird looking if a guy has buff upper body but scrawny legs. But at the same time, i only heard 3 girls tell me this

Bulgarian?

i'm jelly, i want pistons like that

Wish my quads responded so well to lower body training as they do in OP. Due short torso I need a ton of mass on them to look good.

I'm not that new, I used to fuck around with brosplits and shit, then came to fit and started doing strength stuff because I was convinced that's the "proper" way to train. My arms have stayed the exact same size while my legs exploded, so idk if it was.

дa

Post your routine.
And the weights

You're new to strength training and it looks like you respond pretty fucking well to it. If you're interested in competing in PL/strongman you could probably do really well.

>Only guys mire my legs
>implyingthis is bad

I don't have a singular routine. I used to do broslits, then switched SS/SL type training, then Upper/Lower and now I'm doing PPLPPLX with lots of cardio so I can recomp before my next bulk. The improved stamina and resting heart rate has been a nice bonus too.

If you're asking about my 1RMs, they're:
180kg bench
235kg x2 squat
250-260kg on the deadlift, I'm not sure since I usually do squats and deadlifts on the same day. That's at 98kg, though. I'm about 88 now.

Am I a squatlet? I can only hit 100 kg squats for reps (5x5)

>180kg bench
jesus christ
show me the secret
plz

Well, I wouldn't call 3 years of strength training new. I think any guy can hit my stats if they were autistic enough.

It's just genetics, I've always had good dips and bench press. Even when I was fucking around with brosplits I could do 130kg, then I stalled at around 3plate until I moved onto more powerlifting types of training. My bench isn't even that good compared to my dips, I've done 3 reps with an extra 100kg while weight 100kg myself. My chest/delt/tricep chain is just good, I guess.